• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ not coming to North America and Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Bronze Member
Er...................... This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats it I am going to go load my guns now

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
NuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

TT_TT
I want my 3D Zexion!!!!
Look on the bright side!
Well, there's always the new codes for armax and FFXIII. If Square decides that FFXIII is more important than more KH, it must be REALLY good. =D

Souten Ni Zase

Yeah, but did you notice that they're considering bringing it here?
Uh... no. I've never seen where they said that. I don't doubt that they did for a short time, but they themselves know what will happen if they do release it.

Have you seen how big of a demand there is for this game?
The demand is not nearly large enough.

Nothing's impossible, good sir, so never say never unless you actually know that it's completely and utterly true that it's not coming here.
Oh, I'm sure enough it's not coming.

Look, Square hasn't said anything about Final Mix ever since it was released(which was, what, 3-4 months ago?), they would have said something by now if they were releasing it here. Sqaure knows that they won't make money if they do. They are focusing on other projects now.

moogle

so its pretty much confirmed that its not then eh? damn...

*places order for FM+*

eternal darkness

Nomura is way too busy with new projects which in the end are beneficial to us since we'll get to play a completely new game instead of a remake with two or three add -ons.

Xman's Keyblade

So you mean to tell that I spent countless of days with a lot of hope of getting this game for nothing?!?!?!

That means, I have to wait for the next years for this game to come out in the U.S. & in Europe.

By the time it happens, I'll become an old geaser.:sad::cry:

Thanks 4 nothing, guys...

Last edited:

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
This really ticks me off! Now the birthday money I was going to spend on a Wii I'll need to spend importing!

I guess I'll join the riot... As long as it doesn't involve violence, fire, or anything painful, I'm in... I think...

Xeon

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why s.e. why?
mannnnn i cant import my parents wont let me this is a good game n i wanna fight roxas>_>
grrghhh i wanna join the riot *takes out shot-gun*

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
That's the kind of violence I was hoping to avoid... *hides*

When you think about it, it's really stupid that they're not releasing it here, and if they do, in a few years. Think of how many people want it now, and would buy it the moment it's released if it came over here - meaning more money for them. But if they wait a few years, I think less people would buy it, because most people would either have the import or loss of interest - meaning less money for them. I think that if they release it now, everyone would win - us fans would be happy, and Square people could be skipping their way to the bank with a nice fat check.

Xman's Keyblade

I say we boycott Sqaure-Einx for not giving enough support for the fans outside of Japan and for keeping all of the good games for themselves.:angry::cursing:

Those bastards will pay and regret the day they messed with the fans for never giving the Kingdome Hearts Final Mix games to the U.S. and Europe.

Kurxi

Man, so it's really not coming? Guess, I will buy KH2 normal or wait till there is a full confirmation from Sqaure.

soraowns4ever

im defintely in trhis riot! ive always ben mad at nomura for keeping us not knowing anything and japan knows everything - gets gun - gr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: im so pissed

soraowns4ever

That's the kind of violence I was hoping to avoid... *hides*

When you think about it, it's really stupid that they're not releasing it here, and if they do, in a few years. Think of how many people want it now, and would buy it the moment it's released if it came over here - meaning more money for them. But if they wait a few years, I think less people would buy it, because most people would either have the import or loss of interest - meaning less money for them. I think that if they release it now, everyone would win - us fans would be happy, and Square people could be skipping their way to the bank with a nice fat check.

exactly! they're not only being stupid by not bringing it here just cuz for thr fans but they could make so much more money! thats all they care about from NA and Europe so i say we all stop buying SE stuff and keep sending e-mails over and over again!
( P.S. srry for double posting )

Aqua

Well, I can't say I ever had high hopes it would come to North America, and if it does not I will not be surprised, but I did wish for it to come here, and I am not willing quite yet to give up all hope. They might not be planning on releasing it now, but we can dream they will release it later. After all, they are a business, and I think that if there is enough demand they may not totally rule out the idea of a release (even if they only release Re:Com separately, which would be frustrating, because I would have liked the Final Mix disc as well, but it is better than nothing). So, right now, my thoughts are unlikely, yes, but I will continue to dream at least until there is an official press release saying they never will release it outside of Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back