• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Petition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dante

I live in the dark of your darkest nightmares.
This petition is used to get Square Enix to ship Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix here to America and in Europe. If you are a Kingdom Hearts fan that wants your copy of Final Mix, as well as your voice heard, then please sign this petition. It is 100% free. Also please add this url to your signature.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Kingdom-Hearts-II-FinalMix

Thank You

Denzel D. Harding
A.K.A
Lord Dante

.:Mega:.

Awards
Hmm, I do believe we have a similar petition already, and it has 3000+ signatures. Either way, I suppose I'll sign~

~Mega

Last edited:

.:Mega:.

Awards
Actually, if you had paid attention, you'd notice that there is a possibility for a stateside release. Nomura is considering it, along with another Square rep from what I read, but it isn't confirmed quite yet.

~Mega

Shadukai X

Banned
It said in a magazine Scan Interview with Nomura.
Its somewhere around here..I'll look for it, cuz I've seen it before

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
and your sure about this i dont even seen kh1 final mix in stores so do u have a link to where u read this or anything so i can see for myself

ansemx18

Unless Nomuras team is going to get these petitions, they wont make a difference, besides the final decision is up to his team, but ill sign because i really want KHII FM+ and CoM in america and europe.

DatDot

I've signed it and sent the link to a couple of my friends..Me sooo want this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back