• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Petition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soutai

Rumors ARE flying around that it will be released here. And apart of the rumors that I have heard, KHII: FM will actually be in Japanese with English subtitles. :/ This is what my friend told me. As to where she got this information, I have no idea.

But, honestly, I would love to see it being released here with the Japanese language. Sora's voice in Japanese is so effin' sexy. :drool: But Donald's and Goofy's are funny.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
First of all, Square hates America. So already this petition won't work. Secondly, Final mix is a Japan exclusive. And third, it would take Square a year and a half to get one of these games( Re:CoM and FM+)complete for the NA and that's not counting all the stuff their going to take out. And since the next gen is out already, I think Square will see no point in bringing this game out in a country that is fully intune with the next gen.

Just a guess but...are you basing this off the fact that the first Final Mix wasn't released here? That was only because America decided to be cheap and add in stuff (but you can't blame them for adding Sephiroth). This time we didn't do anything like that so we'll probably get it. Also, they wouldn't bother with showing us they made new scenes for the game if they weren't going to put them in. That AND they are scedualed to show us previews at the next TGS. I'd understand your point if it were all just rumors and no proof, but they HAVE shown us proof. They are making the game and that's that.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Oh, it's coming out. Just not in America. It might have a shot in Europe. I just feel that they are going to think that it's not necessary to release it here because of the next gen. This game could get lost in all this next gen buzz. Unless they decide to release it on one of the next gen systems like the wii or the PS3.

Jexyss

In The World That Never Was....or I will at least.
Website
www.jexyss.deviantart.com
I'm just gonna sit back and pray it get's released here. I mean, Square would most likely make a huge profit, next gen or not. Though the PS3 is released, there are still millions of PS2 owners (Though the PS3 can play PS2 games as well) Plus the fact that the damn PS3 doesn't have all that many games out for it yet anyway. I don't even own a PS3! So I still look forward to PS2 games. I'm just not going to get myself too excited, because yeah, there's probably a chance i won't be released here. Guess I'll try importing for once >.>

Love4ex2DNoodlex

First of all, Square hates America. So already this petition won't work. Secondly, Final mix is a Japan exclusive. And third, it would take Square a year and a half to get one of these games( Re:CoM and FM+)complete for the NA and that's not counting all the stuff their going to take out. And since the next gen is out already, I think Square will see no point in bringing this game out in a country that is fully intune with the next gen.

ya but if they hate USA then y the hell do they send us all these things like KH n FF????

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
well, good luck with this one. I tried the same exact thing last year for the original Final Mix. I did sign it though

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm not sure if this was already posted in this post, but I'm going to post it anyways:

Wanna help out even more?

http://community.livejournal.com/0kingdom_hearts/706448.html

After signing the petition, THIS is the second step. Write emails! Write letters! Tell all the KH fans/websites/communities you know. And just so you all know, we're fighting to completely localize both new games, meaning that not just North America would get it if we succeed completely. Everywhere would have it.

T

TwilightExternal

PK, the link doesnt work =\ I think it's experiencing problems.

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, the link doesn't work. You have to cut and paste it into your browser XD

The result of a lazy 10 AM post.

And SteamBoatWillis, we're not denying that there's a massive chance this will never ever work. However, I feel that our attempt is what makes us KH Fans. I'm not gonna let them take away what we deserve to play without a fight! And if it isn't ever released here, well, at least we didn't give up (that, and the Japanese version's gonna have English subtitles, so I suppose I'll just import).

T

TwilightExternal

I don't mean that!!!! PrincessoftheKey, I mean it doesnt work. Obviously it's unclickable!!! xD And it still comes up as 'Network Error' =(

BTW: I love your determination PotK! ^^

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Well, this won't work. Period. The FM one didn't, this won't. If they do, this ain't the reason. I'm planning on importing it anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back