• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (Worth it or not)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Destiny

Okay, so would it be worth $35.00 for Amazon to import KH 2 FM+? Seriously, could someone tell me what all it includes that wasn't in the USA one? (Spoilers are okay). But would it seriously be worth my money?

TAV

i think it would be because there are several new bosses and fills some info that leads into birth by sleep such as xemnas talking to aqua's armor

H

Haxon

i wanna get it but cant afford a japanese ps2, but im not sure if i wanna use swap magic.
dont you have to take apart your ps2 to use it?

KR33S

I´m sorry.. the only thing i can say is that KH final mix in germany never come :( It s bad i hate europe ! >.< :D

zhill05

Though for the most part, it does look like it would be worth every penny, square should release both of the final mix for KH1 and KH2 to at least tide us over until BBS and 358/2 Days is released for us. We basically know what happens, but with all of the extras is definitely something all KH fans would love to have. And in the end we get a better version of an awesome game and paid.

The Dark Destiny

Though for the most part, it does look like it would be worth every penny, square should release both of the final mix for KH1 and KH2 to at least tide us over until BBS and 358/2 Days is released for us. We basically know what happens, but with all of the extras is definitely something all KH fans would love to have. And in the end we get a better version of an awesome game and paid.

I have the first Final Mix...

Keeper of Memory

Yes it is worth it VERY MUCH!!!!!!
spoilers a little bit...

you can expore new parts of hollow bastion called the cavern of remembrance. if you make it through the cavern you get to a room where you can fight all the org. members but Marluxia. i don't know where he is. never mind found him(beast castle)
and there is an opional boss battle in disney castle. the battle is terra. he is really really REALLY hard. there are also extra cut sences with the org. members. the only problem is the whole game is in jap. they have english voices for the normal sences but the extra ones are not. its is kind of hard to read the pause menu. but there are sites that will tell you what each icon means so its not to bad.

if you want to play final mix you need a converter or something unless you have a jap. ps2. i have a swap magic and it works on it.

Last edited:

Keeper of Memory

i didn't find him i saw something on youtube battle him. i think you have to beat all boss battles first. sigh sephorith keeps killing me. i like your sora battle thing above your quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back