• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stilianos

Oh sorry, i thought i edited that bit. But anyway it said everything on the site.:unsure:

PS: Oh and by the way i think there is a rule in the forums about calling people "noobs" maybe you should not do it again or i might have to point it out in one of your posts. :thumbsup:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
sweet moses
didnt you read the rest of my post?

it said i was joking and to calm down
dont get all snippity about it

I know you were joking ^_^ just felt like replying anyway.

PS: Oh and by the way i think there is a rule in the forums about calling people "noobs" maybe you should not do it again or i might have to point it out in one of your posts.

Lol.

T

The Marauder

Oh sorry, i thought i edited that bit. But anyway it said everything on the site.:unsure:

PS: Oh and by the way i think there is a rule in the forums about calling people "noobs" maybe you should not do it again or i might have to point it out in one of your posts. :thumbsup:

I lol'd all over the place. :D

thebustoHe((

does anybody know if kh2 final mix+ is comin to america cuz one site says no and another says maybe in the fall of 07

TepidShark

Awards
If it is coming to America, Fall 07 makes the most sense of when it would be released.

TepidShark

Awards
I don't say fall. I say summer. It only took 3 months last time. I'd say a June-July release for US if it comes =)

That would be nice but I still say fall because don't they usually release big games during a shopping season.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
That would be nice but I still say fall because don't they usually release big games during a shopping season.

Ok. So KH2 launched in America in March, and in September in Europe.

Since when are those "big shopping seasons"? Considering most stores make around a quarter to half of their yearly revenue during November-January?

rikuzgirl4lyfe

In twilight town, eating sea salt ice cream with m
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok. So KH2 launched in America in March, and in September in Europe.

Since when are those "big shopping seasons"? Considering most stores make around a quarter to half of their yearly revenue during November-January?
september may not be a big shopping season, but it is a big month. everyone is going back to school and in the stores. =0)

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
september may not be a big shopping season, but it is a big month. everyone is going back to school and in the stores. =0)

Going back to school has nothing to do with video game sales going up.

In fact, if everyone was losing free time, won't have time to play video games, and had to spend the majority of their day at school, why would it bump video game sales?

MPC1301

so guys do we really still have to use spoiler alerts for KH2? i mean, this game has been out for atleast a half year. then again, if you are talking about final mix and re:COM, then i understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back