• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Thats all you really can do is hope for the best even though they were speaking of it in a interview they really do not care for there american customers and thas just a given

BlonedHairedKid

well it would really make sense if we also got the game as well seeing as to how they jap's got the same exact version of kh2 just as we did. the only exception is that we got a diff version of the 1st kh than they did.So if they dont give us the game as well it would really be unfair to us and at the same time we bought more kh2, kh:CoM, and kh games than they did.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
That is true but i mean its primarily a jap game even though its half owend by a American Company (disney) so your right its bull that they give stuff to japan and dont bother to give U.S nothing but im not suprised they didnt do it last time bc like i said they dont care about there american customers

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Yep. That's what I mean. Get excited for KH3. But even then, Square will probably give the U.S. and Europe a half done version of KH3. First they hate the 360 and now this. I'm telling you Square hates America.

TepidShark

Awards
^Yep. That's what I mean. Get excited for KH3. But even then, Square will probably give the U.S. and Europe a half done version of KH3. First they hate the 360 and now this. I'm telling you Square hates America.

What will you do if KH2FM+ ends up coming to North America?

TepidShark

Awards
First he will rant on here about how misguided he was. The he'll probably go get a copy. Then he'll play it. Then he'll rant some more, probably whether or not KH3 will come out on the Wii and then he'll just play KH2FM. That's about it.

I don't know he sounds pretty sure it is not coming to North America, I think he should have to do something disgusting if he is wrong. I only go after him because he seems to go very out of his way to be very negative on every topic that is related to KH2FM+ possible North American release.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well got word from Leisure Time here.

Me: Hey, do you know when Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Will hit store here?

Person: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Will hit the shelves here March 29th for $39.95. We can hold a copy for you prior to the game's release if you like. We will warn though that this will only work on a Japanese Playstation 2, unless you have a Swap Magic Card.

Basically...yeah I'm getting the game prior to it's release.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
What will you do if KH2FM+ ends up coming to North America?

What do you think I would do? I would buy it. I would just say you were right and I was wrong.

Do you know how much I hope I'm wrong? This seems like the version of KH2 we were promised four years ago.

Lionhearth

Well got word from Leisure Time here.

Me: Hey, do you know when Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Will hit store here?

Person: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Will hit the shelves here March 29th for $39.95. We can hold a copy for you prior to the game's release if you like. We will warn though that this will only work on a Japanese Playstation 2, unless you have a Swap Magic Card.

Basically...yeah I'm getting the game prior to it's release.

well if only works in japanese playstation the whole game probably is in japanese. I don't know nothing about you but i don't understand a word of japanese :bored: unless there is an option for changing the voices and subtitles to english...

I do have the swap magic

Voltron

Silver Member
(this is just what I think and what I want to happen)

I think they will realese KH2:FM+ in NA. I understand why KH:FM wasn't because it was just made because the Japanese wanted to fight the extra bosses like we got in NA. I think KH2:FM+ will since it wasn't made because the people of Japan wanted to fight the extra bosses. So thats why I think it will. Remember this is Face you're talking to lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back