• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Good or bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Kingdom Hearts good or bad?

• YES!

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • No.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I haven't played the game, so I wouldn't know if it's good or bad

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
See that's the point. The game isn't just good or bad. It's never perfect or just suck. It's just a good game to play for people who are interested in playing it or veterans/fans who are drooling to play the game! Screw the reviews. Find your heart to look into this game. Meaning look the real information about this game and see if you're interested in playing this game. Ask the real fans of Kh2 how the game is. I dunno, just a thought y'know?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
It's good for the most part. But it easily has its many flaws.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
SoraBeatsRikku said:
I'm half-n-half, I like the game play and story line to Kingdom Hearts II,but I thought it was too short I mean I got the game Wendsday but I beat it the monday after the realese.

omg.... Monkeybutt has said you can beat any game in a week. The game is not short, it's just people played like four hours a day and rushed through it. You could do that to any game and beat it in a short period of time, short game or not.

Sanctuary Keeper

Lol, I was spoiled already :(. But either way, its great. Though i have to say, some of the voice actors were a bit weird. Like Aeris' very weird. Though i will say, in the end it sorta became repetitive in a sense, such as revisting every world, and the nobodies, besides a a few of them, made long lasting appearences.

I have to say, for a long anticipated game, this one could have been jsut a tad better. Just a tad!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
No! the game is not good...its simply amazing...no maybe that is an understatement...the only problem with the game is... well...i dunno actaully^^

Sanctuary Keeper

Well, I dont really think you can say that KH2 wasnt a good game. To me, the least it could be was, and all right game

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
i gotta say bad, (bad but in the middle somewhere) because the story didnt seem to progress. each world u visited advanced nothing and u were just helping the ppl of the world until your main quest popped up. it wasnt until the very end that everything came full circle.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The game is great. One of the best action/fantasy games ever. Great fights, great, storyline, great characters, and great addicting gameplay. It's excellent.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Its go0d no dout so what it was short, i dont care what IGN said or what anyone rated it to be i still loved playing it and watching the cutscenes i cant ask for anything else...and of course i got to watch ma fav org. member Axel in action and i got to fight him, hands down great game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back