• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Good or bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Kingdom Hearts good or bad?

• YES!

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • No.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I haven't played the game, so I wouldn't know if it's good or bad

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Without much of explanation. Is Kingdom Hearts II just good or bad?

Typo on the poll question. It supposed to say Kingdom Hearts II, not Kingdom hearts.

MemoryOathkeeper

Somewhere between Light and Dark; Twilight
Lol, yeah it's great. But the poll sounds kinda weird... Like, Is Kingdom Hearts 2 good or bad?

Yes! (Yes, meaning... yes it's bad or yes it's good?)
No. (No, it's not bad; no, it's good.)

Yeah, I get your point in the question but it was a confounding question to me, at first. :p

-BLITZ-

The poll choices make no sense, yes and no to what? Yes to good, or is it yes tp bad. Anyways, I can say we wouldn't spend a few couple minutes of our time here if KH2 wasnt good. Yes, it's good in case anyone didnt get my point there.

E

Eclipse

^ that's your fault. the game is only as long as YOU make it

by the time i was at the final boss i had over 40 hours of gameplay, right now i'm completing jiminy's journal and i've got about 50 hours of gameplay. if you think the game is too short it's your own fault for rushing :p

DualWeilder.

of course its good. and its short if you blow through it and just beat it. im getting everything and it will prolly take me about 65+ hours

enixfreak

HELL YES IT'S GOOD!!! the only bad thing u can say about KH2 is u hav 2 go back 2 Atlantica, and it's just 1 big musical. That frickin' place nearly gave me a brain tumor.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
What a vague thread title this has...

Anywho KH2 has some pleasing aspects to it...but unfortunately the game feels very over the top and for the majority of the time unnecessary...in short needs more work. Which is somewhere between good and bad i believe

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
can i just say something...WHY DO I SEE LIKE 30 OF THESE THREADS...ALL THE TIME THE SAME QUESTION...ITS GOOOOOOOD GREAT WONDERFUL FANTASTIC AMAZING ETC QUIT ASKKKKKKING! AHDLKFJAKL;DFJ;ALSKDJF

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
chaywa said:
What a vague thread title this has...

Anywho KH2 has some pleasing aspects to it...but unfortunately the game feels very over the top and for the majority of the time unnecessary...in short needs more work. Which is somewhere between good and bad i believe

Much more needed work, if I may add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back