• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Guide, LE or Normal?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
Whats the huge difference between the normal Kingdom Hearts II guide and the Kingdom Hearts II limited edition one? I mean the only thing I can tell is the price. Which one is better?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
SE might be hiding something from us... why make an LE version of the players guide when we only need one? Why not put all the info into one book?

Edit: Sorry nvm. Found out why. There's an art book a foldout and like a poster or something.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
They asked me to get the LE one at GameStop when I preorderd it and told me if I got both, I'd get a 20 Percent discount on the guide. So I got it!

Maze162000

Simi Valley, Ventura County, California, United St
for those of you still wondering what the LE has, here's what it says at BradyGames:

BradyGames’ Kingdom Hearts II Limited Edition Strategy Guide includes the following:

A comprehensive walkthrough of the entire adventure.
Detailed area maps pinpointing key locations.
In-depth listing of all available items and equipment.
Expert boss strategies to take down even the most powerful boss.
Exhaustive bestiary with a complete listing of every Enemy in the game.
Limited Edition guide includes an exclusive art book, foldout, bonus content and more!

Platform: PlayStation 2

Genre: Role-Playing Game
This product is available for sale in North America only

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I looked it up on the Bradygames site. The only real difference is that the Limited Edition has some "exclusive art". Also according to the site, the regular strategy guide will be released March 22 and the limited edition one will be released March 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back