• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II manga volume 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaki45

I am looking to buy Kingdom Hearts II manga volume 2. Now personally...I don't like the Kingdom Hearts manga cause the action sequences are only a few panels long. Theres to much shtick, and not enough action.

However I am thinking about buying the second volume of volume 2 for one reason...I'd like to see when Roxas fights Axel with to keyblades, one of my favorite parts in the series.

Now for those of you who own it or have seen it..is the fight scene between Axel and Dual wielding Roxas worth it? And does anyone know of any scans of it I can read?

TrueRoxas527

You see, I don't have the manga, but I got the 4 KH1 mangas at once because any self-respecting KH obsessed fan must have them all. But I haven't gotten arounfd to buying it, I just read it for the comedy because the stupid expressions wreck the important parts and the quic fights make it less effective. But, if you want the 2nd manga, go right ahead, just don't expect anything major.

RikusGaurdian

If you like the comedy part of the manga, I say get it. Yen Sid sewing a Mickey Mouse cover for Sora's Keyblade is priceless.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
If you want to buy it for that particular scene where Axel and Roxas fight and no other reason... then I wouldn't. It's pretty much like the game only not as good. :/ Nothing cool at all. I was disappointed in the scene, myself.
I stil bought it because I'm a devoted KH fan but I've only read it once and I doubt I'll read it again unless I get reeeallly bored.

KeybladeK 35

I too have ALL manga, becuase I am a devoted fan X3 and yeah the battle sequence are short, but the comedy is pretty good X3

Sora being in a Dress, Sora beating up Siefer with the Cotton Candy and so on XD

But what you should be looking forward to is the Short Stories I heard there REALLLY good

Speaking of which, does ANYONE know when there coming out? Last thing I heard was that Tokyopop was'nt going to sell them and Disney Press was o_O

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
I too have ALL manga, becuase I am a devoted fan X3 and yeah the battle sequence are short, but the comedy is pretty good X3

Sora being in a Dress, Sora beating up Siefer with the Cotton Candy and so on XD

But what you should be looking forward to is the Short Stories I heard there REALLLY good

Speaking of which, does ANYONE know when there coming out? Last thing I heard was that Tokyopop was'nt going to sell them and Disney Press was o_O

are the short stories the novels they were talking about? cause i need to know too. and when does the next manga come out?

Ren

adios motherfucker
What's this about Sora crossdressing?
Do I have to go read the manga?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Excuse my double posting, please.

Here's the cross dressing one:

And I'll just PM you, R-K, the other one if you want it. I need to go crop it for you.

Ren

adios motherfucker
That fills me with lulz.
I need to go read the manga.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
*totally did not just gigglesnort at that scan*

Well, personally, I like the 1st manga better, and the 2nd was more storyline, less entertaining things. But idk, I only scanned it over in the bookstore, so I'm not completely sure.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I have the KH2 vol. 2 manga. A friend bought it for me for my birthday. Right now it's in the process of being borrowed... But if you want, I can give you scans of it once I get it back...

It is in English, by the way.

I'm sure he or she could just find scans themself. They're all over the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back