• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II N.A. Cover Art!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
yea... what is bvg doing there?

....This is unexpected, can anyone enlighten us?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
i belive bvg is the new name for disney interactive

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
BVG = Buena Vista Games. I think it's just the new name of Disney Interactive.

I also predicted that it would be E10+. It definitely has too much "questionable" content to be E, and there's definitely not enough to be T.

Anyway, yeah, this was posted a while back, but it only came from a single source so we couldn't really back it up. Now that it's come from 2 different places, I think that pretty much confirms that it's real.

UnknownEnigma

hmm i thought there is no more E??? oh ell awesome atlast they got the cover out and the booklet so all we need is that cd and a RD!!!

Xodyc

awesome cover...i was thinking it would be e10
im pretty sure buena vista games is the new name for disney interactive
anyways again i state awesome cover

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I thought this was the cover....

khearts2game.jpg

Morridor

For that first cover, I can't tell very well, but it doesn't look like the North American cover. The box on the bottom right definitely doesn't look like an ESRB rating box. If it wasn't a fuzzy image, I might be able to tell. The big give away is the small rectangular box under the PS2 black bar. If I could read it, I'd be able to tell where it was from. Or really, I'd be able to tell what region coding it was. But the image is blurry. . . so post a non-blurry one if you can find one and I'll tell you if you don't already know how to figure it out yourself.

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back