• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Kai Roxas - Organization XIII Ver. releasing May 2017!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If you love collecting Play Arts Kai figures, prepare your wallet for this upcoming figure releasing next year! Square Enix North America has updated their online store with the pre-order page for Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Kai Roxas - Organization XIII Version!

This brand new Roxas figure will be releasing at the end of May 2017 and cost $120 USD.

UPDATE: Roxas - Organization XIII Version Play Arts Kai will release February 2017 in Japan according to AmiAmi.

His face is somber and hints at the shadows lurking in his past. Roxas' background is evident through the details of this figure, rendered in stunning dimension.

The long coat, symbolic of Organization XIII, employs joint structures that allow a wide range of movement, enabling many poses from the story of KINGDOM HEARTS II to be reproduced. Two Keyblades, "Oathkeeper" and "Oblivion," are included for dual-wielding poses.

The stark black coat is colored with shadows and highlights to add a dynamic element to his costume. Meticulous attention has been given to the coloring of the hair and eyes, bringing this Roxas even closer to realizing his exact in-game appearance as a 3D figure.

Figure includes exchangeable hand parts and display stand.

Figure Size (inches): W 3.74” x D 2.6” x H 8.8”

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Muke

whatever
Awards
oooohhhh myyy gooood, this one looks absolutely fantastic! Now do one with Aqua.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Roxas looks very good in his organization cloak. I like how you can even has his hood on. Badass!

Pandymint

Awards
At last, the figure I have wanted so long to come around... I don't think I have ever preordered something so fast in my life...

I'm not a collector by any means, and I certainly don't always like to spend this much money on a figure, but damn if I don't want this. Roxas is still my favorite character and this is obviously my favorite iteration. Needed to get it before it disappears and doubles in price. ;-;

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That definitely is a handsome PAK.

Kounelli

Awards
Welp, another item to save into my "payday" checklist xD

Although I still really want the KH3 Sora and Sora & Riku DDD sets~

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
He looks amazing, and I'll probably add him to the roster~

but can I plz get a PAK Terra now, omg

Caxinuld

Awards
I don't whether or not I should save up for the Sora or Roxas figurine, both look way too good to pass up.

Now it's time to sit back & wait for an Aqua figurine to be released.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Tfw you're glad it isn't an Aqua PAK because you are so fucking short on money.

I don't like Roxas, but the PAK is rad.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
This PAK is super rad. I'd still take the KH3 Sora one personally (if I had money lol), but this one is up there for me. It's definitely a treat for Roxas fans.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So this will presumably be roughly $150-200. I loved the old Play Arts and have just been starting to get in interest in the PLay Arts Kai, but they are just so expensive. I really wanted a Riku from 3D but I just can't bend myself to shell out at least $150 for it.

As an avid fan of the series, and I really do enjoy the figure lines, can I get any opinions on whether these expensive Kai figures are really worth it?
Thanks

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
So this will presumably be roughly $150-200. I loved the old Play Arts and have just been starting to get in interest in the PLay Arts Kai, but they are just so expensive. I really wanted a Riku from 3D but I just can't bend myself to shell out at least $150 for it.

As an avid fan of the series, and I really do enjoy the figure lines, can I get any opinions on whether these expensive Kai figures are really worth it?
Thanks

If you really really like the character and can shell out the money and get pass some of the flaws then I think it will be somewhat worth it. I only say somewhat because the prices are so crazy, yet I keep throwing my wallet.

Kounelli

Awards
^--

I honestly do not think the prices are worth it too much. For a fan, certainly. I bought the last two versions of KHII Sora and Roxas within the last year and while I love them, they kept falling apart. Sora's midsection kept falling, till eventually I just super glued it on, and Roxas head easily came off multiple times (superglue to the rescue!).

Don't know if they are made to be cheap, or I just got lucky and bought defected ones, but with around $150 dollars each I did not expect them to break so easily.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah Roxas is one of my Favorite characters and I think this figure looks Friggin gorgeous. But I just bought the Roxas play arts kai with Oathkeeper/Oblivion a little less than a year ago. And it wasn't a cheap commitment. I wish I would have just waited for the XIII ver.; but I dont know if I believe it is worth getting the same character with a different design.
It's obviously all opinion. But I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one questioning these prices. Thanks, guys!

Caxinuld

Awards
I bought the last two versions of KHII Sora and Roxas within the last year and while I love them, they kept falling apart. Sora's midsection kept falling, till eventually I just super glued it on, and Roxas head easily came off multiple times (superglue to the rescue!).

Don't know if they are made to be cheap, or I just got lucky and bought defected ones, but with around $150 dollars each I did not expect them to break so easily.

Jesus christ, that sounds absolutely terrible. Now you've got me fearing that any action figures I buy online will just fall apart upon arrival. Let's just hope that this action figure will be resilient enough to not need fixing.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, this figure is amazing, now I'm confused between purchasing sora kingdom hearts III PAK or this one. (Both of them are pricey) :''(

I'm leaning towards KHIII Sora. I think I mentioned I already have the play arts kai Roxas. and I love it. But I don't think I'm willing to shell out for another one. I would rather get something completely new, with the new keyblade/ keyblade cross bows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back