• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen (Sighn ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
LOL you don't have to be a unborn to have a leyblade, lol it's free roam with what type of character you want.

Yo light your in the RP, lol I have to start editing the first page for ya guys who are in.

I didn't say I needed to be an unborn to have a keyblade, I was asking if we were allowed to make characters that didn't use keyblades, and were also not unborns. Not if we had to be unborns to use keyblades.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
I didn't say I needed to be an unborn to have a keyblade, I was asking if we were allowed to make characters that didn't use keyblades, and were also not unborns. Not if we had to be unborns to use keyblades.
Oh, ya. You don't to be either if you don't want, the storyline follows the characters and their choices, not what they fight with.s1angrypple

Sepulchre

Awards
Original Name: He does not remember, nor does he care.
Unborn Name: Harmonia.
Kind: Unborn.
Position: Captain.
Squad: Defensive.

Powers/Abilities: Although he does, indeed, possess his own magical power, Harmonia is wroth to use it. He feels that the remnant of his old emotion is ill-befitting of a stoic defender; that such an unyielding man must live by his own power, and protect with his own hand. However – if true need were to arise – Harmonia could be persuaded to unleash his true potential, but only if under the greatest of duress.

Appearance: A widows peak yawns widely over a large, stony face absent of scars of marks, although the solemn resolve reflected in his steel grey eyes give some idea of the many trials Harmonia has come through. His pale brown hair has been cropped short and slicked back roughly, and ears and fingers are completely absent of jewellery, although a small bronze locket of strange, tribal design hangs around his neck; a meagre hint to a mysterious past.

His clothes are plain; a simple black vestment that forms around his tall, muscular frame, and a pair of pitch black leather gloves cover his hands up to the elbow, giving an imposing appearance where none was intended. He wears no leggings or shoes, preferring to go barefoot - although one would be unable to tell this, as the edges of the robe touch the ground. This choice of garment decidedly sums up everything Harmonia believes in; simplicity, humility and both inner and outer strength.

Personality: Harmonia is all that his name implies, and seldom shows any kind of emotion, lest it consume him utterly and leave him frail. He is a feverishly loyal captain to his general and to the Supreme Leader, although he does seem to perceive the other generals and castes with some mild disdain. However, there is some contention on whether or not he is truly an emotion. Indeed, it is knowledge to a select few that Harmony is not Harmonia's original emotion. But if this is true, then what is his true emotion, and how did he change it, if he really did?

Bio: Rumoured to be almost as old as the Supreme Leader himself, Harmonia's past is shrowded in the deepest mystery; his origins beyond his locket and taken emotion a blank slate to all but his direct superiors. He was the last to escape the prison that was Kingdom Hearts and has spent much time on his own on some personal journey, which accounts for his comparative weakness when compared to the generals. But what was the reason for this journey he took, and what of his strange locket?

Weapon: None, save his body.

Theme Music: Ave Maria – Barbara Bonney

Battle Music: Toccata and Fugue – J. S. Bach

This will be updated pending revelations over the course of the RP.

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Original Name: Nemora Trinidad

Unborn Name: Nemora [it was too hard to find 'childish wrath' in greek...]

Age: Unknown but, looks like a young girl who's barely struck her teenage years.

Nobody /Human/ Unborn: Unborn of course [she's pretty mean in a fight and has too many emotions in her character to be a nobody]

Position: Captain

Squad: Offensive with only a few ranks in Defensive position [to better make up the lack of vitality the fighters have]

Powers/ Abilities: Has a knack for controlling plant growth and using natural poisons. By using the few seeds she carries around in her pocket, she can summon up gigantic vines that have thorns laced in neurotoxins. Another of her favorite things to do is choke little humans out with spores that have hallucinigenic properties that enable her to either let them die slowly by the lung damaging effects of the spores or to move in swiftly while they are all dreaming away their lives.

On top of using plants to her benefit, she also carries around a blade, one that hooks at the tip in such a way that if she were to stab something and rip it out again, it would cause more damage leaving then entering. Its handle is meant more for grip then to protect the girl, but is sturdy all the same, able to withstand great forces before even denting. Same goes for the metal that makes the blade, it only ever getting scratched once in its history only she knows how many years.

She has very little experience in magic, only knowing a couple basic healing spells and a little bit of haste magic. Anything like Fire, Ice, or Electricity are out of her league, same goes for strong defensive spells such as Protega.

Special Unborn: Recluces; Thick bodied creatures that have weird growths spread about on their bodies that can sprout a myriad of dangerous plants, such as thorned vines, poisonous spores, and carnivorous plants. No single Recluce can produce all types, however, and often specialize with just one. They look much like panthers, only their heads are shaped more like a reptile's then a cat's and have fanged jaws that are hooked similarly to Nemora's blade. Despite their large size [about a foot taller then a full grown man if made to stand on their hind legs], they can move swiftly and silently. Their weakness lies within their inability to take that many hits, often falling after only a few well placed blows to their weakpoints.

Appearance: Nemora looks much like a child, rounded face, unmatured body, etc. But, she has the strength of someone who's spent most of their life battling, despite the lack of muscles in her appearance. She has white hair, tipped at the ends with black, that stops at her shoulders and lies somewhat curled at the ends. Her eyes are bright green, bits of deep red lining parts of it due to her Unbirth status.

She likes to wear a white cloak, one that stops at her ankles and has no signs at all of wear or tear. Underneath that, it can only be speculated that she wears bright colors such as yellows and blues since nobody has ever seen her without her cloak. Thin little boots decorate her feet, pointing at the toes and having raised heels. Hints of her wearing shorts can be seen since, when running, you mostly see skin instead of cloth.

She has a second form, and only a second, that looks somewhat like her Recluces only instead of being dark in color, it's bright white with a more rounded head and great big white, bat-like, wings with tufts of either feathery down or fur lacing it. In this form, she loses most all of her human attributes and becomes more of a predatory killer then a wrongly playful child, using her hooked fangs, retractable claws, and thick tail to smash anything she wants. In this form, she can summon plants without them even being in the area and starts to become incredibly hard to kill, more resilient then the lesser offensive Unbirths. Be warned, once she turns into this it is almost undeniable that somebody is going to get hurt.

Personality: Very childish and immature, someone who laughs at the oddest of things. She also has a rather bloody side to her personality, considering all humans 'toys' and in her words "baubles that run on red oil until you spill it all out". She thinks it's rather funny when people scream and takes pride in her ability to run off when asked and do as she's told. Nemora is loyal to her leaders, up until they double cross her. If that ever happens, she will feel scorned and betrayed, turn against the single person who did her wrong and attempt to kill them off. Once she sets her sights on getting rid of something, she never stops thinking about it, completely set on snapping that 'toy' in two and watching its oil run out.

She's loyal, and if someone tells her to do something, she'll most likely do it but, still hold thoughts of what would've happened if she had continued to do what she'd wanted to. Betrayel from her is very unlikely since she never spreads the blame from one person to another if something goes wrong.

Bio: She used to live with her two elder sisters, the more chaotic and ruthless of the bunch. They used to go out and destroy random planets just for the heck of it, all three doing their part to 'end the suffering of the silly little people' even though, technically, they were mortal in a way themselves. You could probably blame it upon their marked birth, a person foretelling that they were destined to kill and be killed in the end, their harsh behavior towards humans. After she finally got fully possessed by darkness, Nemora not only made a nobody and a heartless, she also became an Unbirth, creatures of sour feelings and 'bad' emotions.

Upon being 'born', she was already surrounded by others like her and, never forgetting the things she and her siblings used to do, she joined them happily and continued her game of destroying everything she can.

Weapons: Her hooked sword she's dubbed 'Soryu' along with the venomous and deadly plants she is able to summon and carry about. [Her boots are also rather painful, don't get me wrong XD]

Extras: (Theme and Battle music, and anything you would like to add)
Nemora loves toys, especially teddy bears. She often rips their heads off with a smile. Oh, and she also likes to give hugs. <3 [just make sure you're not on her 'to kill list' before letting her hug you though...]

Theme Music: N/A

Battle Music: Requiem for a Dream I just think it suits her. owo It has a bit of a calming feel and yet that emotion of harsh feelings. Which is what I imagine Nemora having for a REAL epic battle.

Last edited:

Tenyas

I'mma be here durin' mah schoolwork. XD

Ooh, set in stone? *readies chisel to dig out rp thread on tuesday* I'm looking forward to it and apparently, this is a well liked rp.

Yay! I actually know a couple people in this! Too bad I'll have to be fighting a good amount of them from the looks of it. *eyes Promise's keybladers*

Awards
s1eyeballs............................s1eyeballs.......................s1keanureeves

I am SO there. Wolfe, Tenyas, Lumine, and even you Evangeline ..you BETTER be there >:

What am I? chopped chocobo?s1worstbirthdayever

Edit:.... wait you just listed all females.... never mind the enthusiasm

Tenyas

It's okay Light, I hear chocobos are very popular nowadays, even when chopped. owo

Already there is favoritism from the members. XD And thank you, Sephy, I had fun writing that temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back