• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen (Sighn ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Thanks, bro.
Wait, are the inactive ones actually out of the RP or just too lazy to post?

My character Capell seems to be the only one active in Radiant Garden... And I can't have him just open up a 'dark corridor' or something.

What to, what to do...

Wazzzup

Hmm, well the Unborn could always come to you lol. Don't you have a gummi ship? You could use that to get out of there.

I have given it life! A newly created keyblade (or keyblade subsitute) has been born! If any of you wonder what it looks like, here is a link.

Keyblade: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/356/9/5/Keyblade__Omega_Weapon_by_PhoenixTrooper.jpg

Hope this is a ok idea, don't want to be pushing the rules. Though it can handle the same kind of damage as a keyblade, it isn't stronger than a real one. But being as strong as a keyblade is possible, seeing as the only difference is that this one has not technically chosen Phrice, so its full power as a true keyblade can't be unlocked by Phrice.

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
The Chronicles Journal (refer to the first page 2nd post) was updated everyone with the latest characters and locations ^ ^. Expect a post from me today or tomorrow maximum =3, sorries for my latest inactivity >.<...Been busy and couldn't get on as regularly ^ ^ but I ish back now =3.

Peace

Awards
FFFFF-What did I miss in my overly long road-trip to Nevada? oAo I'm hoping that I'm not the reason things are slow.

Yes Tenny. It is all your fault!!s1worstbirthdayever

Nah!! Just kidding. I'm just waiting on Oathkeeper:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back