• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzzup

Phrice watched as the crowd was getting destroyed, the numbers dwindling without any hint of the decreasing numbers stopping. Seeing all of this, Phrice sighed at the missing keybladers. I was sure there would have been one keyblader here. But I guess this place was just a world with nothing of intre- Phrice stood up and moved out of the shadows, unravling the metal cloak he had on, thread by thread, until it was in a pocket again. With a wave of a hand, a small hole was created to let him enter the clock tower. Let's see how you tick. Walking inside, Phrice saw many different cogs and gears, all a different colours. Taking a small sample from all of them, he saw they were a very hard and durable kind of metal that Phrice hadn't seen before. Sitting on a ledge, Phrice was amazed how this space inside the clocktower made him feel. It almost made him feel...good. That was the word, wasn't it? Good. But, his mission was more important than his happiness to him and he quickly thought about what to do about all of this. How can I use this?

A very sudden idea came into his head. If I can't get close enough to spy on them without looking like an enemy, then I guess I have to look like a freind. With two seperate waves, a silvery portal leading to Phrice's room appeared, and the Unborn symbol was taken off his shirt, the metal (for his clothes were made of metal threads) going through the portal. Then, one by one, most of the different kinds of metals were sent to his room, except a small part of a select few. Spending a few minutes, Phrice made many different versions of keyblades based off of what keyblades he had already saw. Though, every time the mixture of the metals just didn't seem right to him, so he continued mixing metals and pulling others out. Eventually, he felt a sense of complition and looked at the keyblade that floated in the air above him. Hmm, so this seems to be the one I shall use. It had a dark blue aura to it, as a result of it having one of the few combinations of metals that were almost perfect, creating a metal as strong, if not stronger, of that a keyblade has.

This keyblade was made by the Unborn and shall serve the Unborn as the new keyblade, Zarios. It shall hunt down its brethren that dare get in the way of its master and shall make a path that the Unborn now control, the path of the keyblade. Satisfied with its structure and blessing, Phrice let it slowly come down and hover in front of him. Reaching out, Phrice tried to see if he would be the one to let the mighty keyblade be in the Unborn's grasp. Taking a firm hold on the handle, Phrice waited for the burst of pain felt by the other Unborn's whenever they tried to handle a keyblade. One second passed, then another. No pain! I have made another weapon to serve Lord Anorgos's rule. Phrice swung the keyblade around for a bit, almost instantly getting used to another kind of weapon. After he was done, he soon felt a shift of power inside the Unborns. I can't feel Eros any more now, she must of been replaced by someone else. This is a perfect chance to prove myself to whoever took the position of general!

Phrice lept through the still open portal and landed inside his room. Quickly, he started to run out the door and seek who was General now. Every now and again, Phrice caught a glimpse of a Unborn, but usually a short one because of the speed he was going. But that didn't stop him from seeing Ed eating a sandwich. With the keyblade still in his hand, he grinned at Ed, slowing down enough for Ed to see it, along with the keyblade. But as soon as he cleared that room, Phrice sped up again and ran torwards the General, who was in sight now. But in his head, Phrice may have regreted the choice to keep the keyblade out while running towards the General. With Phrice not knowing the general, and the general probally not knowing Phrice, he probaly looked like a crazed keyblader out for the general's head. This might not end well...

Peace

Awards
Ed looked around with curiosity when he sees Phrice with his mock keyblade. Is that a keyblade?! He asked himself in his mind. Alright, screw this. I'm out Ed thought as a shell of mako covered his body after he summoned his keyblade. He then holds his sword horizontally, jumps forward, and slashes at the bubble containing him.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
The cavern was quiet. Not a sound was spoken, aside from Anorgos revealing he’s been watching this entire little fight between Laches and Kairo. It wasn’t a big surprise on Kairo’s behalf, as he already knew as much. There wasn’t going to be a little test for Laches from Kairo without there being the leader to be knowing what has been occurring. Through much time spent fighting, Kario came to two conclusions.

One is that Laches displayed great skills not only as a quick thinker, but also a great fighter. For the offensive squad to have such a great asset is not only fabulous, but excellent. Kairo knew that what Laches displayed would give him the qualifications that would unmistakably promote him to captain’s Rank in no time.

And two, he gained the respect of Anorgos, as well as many of his subordinates. With that and that alone, Laches has proved himself worthy to be Kairo’s right hand man, as well as the third person to join in on Kairo’s and Anorgos’ private talks.

"Very good. I trust General Kairo didn't worry you during your match."

“It looks like someone has been spying on my private corridors.” Kairo said with a smug attitude. Hinting a joke in his words. “Aside from that, I’m happy to hear that you agree with me. Usually my outlooks of some of my squad members tend to be wrong, but getting the approval from the leader of our race is indeed insuring of my abilities. “ Kairo said as he then revealed he was quite worried that his words about Laches becoming the next captain was wrong, but Amorgos apparently, disagrees.

"I believe a celebration is in order. A very interesting world is in our grasp, and it is because of this that I would like some of our fellow Unborns to watch its demise. Would you two care to join?"

Along with that, it seems Anorgos was Laches and Kairo to scale up this specific world that is on the verge of being reduced to nothingness.

“Master Anorgos, we’d love to join you. And as my Newest Captain Laches, you now have authority to oversee your own operations, but Anorgos here will be the one you answer to if I’m not available.” Kairo said to Laches declaring him the new captain of the Offensive sqaud of the Unbirths.

With that, Kairo walked ahead, and hopefully Laches was following him. They will go to this world, and watch it’s final moments before the planet erupts in a blaze of no so great glory.

Oathkeeper(:

Katharos turned around at the faint sound of something popping. She turned to see the keyblader freed from the bubble she had trapped him in.

"Oh, please don't do this, little key!" She pleaded as she summoned her bubble wand, the tip of which was glowing red, ready to unleash a barrage of fire bubbles just in case the keyblader tried to get away. Her two lesser unborns standing on either side of her to prevent his escaping. "Nemo will be really mad if I lose you!"

Peace

Awards
"Oh, please don't do this, little key! Nemo will be really mad if I lose you!"

"Don't care!!" Ed shouted as he formed Beowulf's Fists around his limbs and punches the ground underneath him, aiming to break the ground from underneath them. He then jumps away from the cracking floor, away from the Unbirths. He then speeds toward a wall, punches a hole in it, and jumps out. As he fell, Ed formed a platform of mako to land on.

Should I go to the source of human life or should I run to another world? For now, I only have enough energy for one more of my big techniques. But if this person can teleport or something like that, then I'd be all good He thought while panting with Beowulf's Fists still active and lowering the platform parallel to the source of human life. I need to conserve my energy but...

"Screw it!!" Ed shouted as he uses the platform to launch himself into a wall, demolishing it with a punch. He then runs forward to another wall and punches through that. He repeats this process until he's in the room that Angelos and Brol are in.

"Oh look, another familiar face"

Oathkeeper(:

As soon as the keyblader punched the ground, Katharos swung her bubble wand, but the bubbles missed him as he jumped up and punched through the wall. Katharos stood still as she heard the sound of him breaking more walls in an attempt to escape.

Katharos turned to her unborns, who both looked a little intimidated. Katharos' pink curls covered her eyes for a moment, but she brushed them aside to reveal that her eyes were glowing a deep red.

"FIND HIM." She shouted in a voice that didn't seem to be her own. "NOW."

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Angelos' eyes glared against Ed's as his metallic wing floated above Brol, feather by metallic feather piercing the hero as he grins widely. " And here I thought people forgot about us.... We've been here f.." He turns to the empty table as he growls," Where Did he go?!" Angelos slams his fist into the wall, shattering what was left of Ed's punch against it as he glares at his fellow Unborn general.

"KATHAROS! What the hell do you think your doing!" He swings himself upward, slicing his metal wing into the wall as he hangs infront of her. "WHat the hell is a keyblader doing here?! He helped Brol escape! If he escapes... He'll bring back his brothers... and Superior won't be too happy about that..." He furiously roars as he swings over and rips the flooring out and throws it to the side as he spots Ed in the room. "KEYBLADER! You managed to get this far into our base... But how long will you last against two Generals?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Brol barely had the time to take his plan into action as Ed slammed his way into the room,"... E..d.." The guy grumbled as he phased his way through the table and into the ground as he swerved his way out of the unborn's metal wing as he crawls his way out. "W....what are you doing here?" He leans against the wall as he looks up at the keyblader. "....You need to get out of here..."

Peace

Awards
"... E..d.. W....what are you doing here? You need to get out of here..."

Ed lifts Brol onto his back and says "Let's go. And to answer your question: I got captured and was taken here. And I'm not getting outta here without you" with a smirk. He turns to the hole he made and sees Angelos. He looks down at his limbs to see Beowulf's Fists flickering into and out of existence. I have suck out every bit of time out of this technique.

"KEYBLADER! You managed to get this far into our base... But how long will you last against two Generals?"

"Not too long!" He said stomping the ground, creating a huge hole in the ground for them to fall through, as well as uplifting a huge amount of dust. On the floor below the the Unborn, Ed's on a knee panting. He then gets up and asks Brol "Hey, can you use that phasing through stuff technique you did? Just enough to get us through half the castle or until feel you can walk again."

Wazzzup

Phrice stopped as hard as he could. What was that? I felt a... I can't describe it. It felt like the tower was...hurt. Could it be that keyblader before? Phrice ran back to where he last saw Ed, and saw the hole in the wall. And after Phrice went through that, he saw the other holes Ed made. Katharos realy needs to learn how to handle captives. Maybe she should have some advice from Nemora. Though she isn't exactly good at keeping her captives alive... well, no matter what, that keyblader isn't escaping!

Phrice ran through the holes until he got to the room wich Angelos and Katharos were in. Just giving them both a look that told them he knew what to do for half a second, Phrice wasted no time going after Ed. Though it took him a second to see the hole in the room because of the dust, he jumped down it as soon as he did. Raising the artificial keyblade above his head, Phrice tried to disable Ed from escaping by any way he could. All that mattered now was the keyblader and his new friend from escaping. On the way down, Phrice took a supply of metal and used it to crash into the ground around Ed to trap him and Brol. "You will NOT get away! No matter the cost, I am not letting you leave alive! And don't even think about crashing through another wall, I think the ones you made before are enough to take care of."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back