• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sepulchre

Awards
'Silence.

T'is the sweetest fruit to be had, no? To have the blessed opportunity to press one's ear upon the dying earth and to hear nothing: not a whisper, nary a breath, not even the steady beat of one's own heart to interrupt the emptiness.

One cannot help but be made quite painfully aware of its uniquely fragile existence, and – if one were to have a care for such things – t'would offer one an excellent opportunity to indulge in a bit of mild introspection. To stoically ponder the finer peaks and duller edges of one's own life, the sombre melancholy of the inevitable death that follows after... and the pleasant surprise of any life to come – if the dredged pseudo-existence of something so hideously self-titled the 'Unborn' could truly be considered a life. Ah, but such is one's lot in the grand scheme of things, and t'would be terribly remiss of one to complain about it now, after all has been said and done.

Besides, isn't it such fun?'

... fun, eh..?”

As if a magic spell had been broken, the eerie silence shattered into innumerable fragments, and suddenly the world around Harmonia seemed to regain its vigour. A gust of wind carrying the sweet scent of honey on its back once again whistled its whimsical, pensive tune – an old melody the land and her children learned young and mimicked as well they could, chirping and bleating along happily to their own unique lyrics – while the gentle cerulean waves lapped against a beach speckled with diamonds by a generous afternoon sun; the haphazard crash of water upon earth providing an impertinent yet strangely consistent base note to the winds muted cry. Marvellous, really; the music of the world. It was a vintage that seldom lost its savour.

But one sound ruined it all. A quiet sound – inconsequential, when compared to the grand, never-ending symphony of life that paraded around it – but grinding and persistent; much akin to the incessant yapping of a small dog.

Unfortunately, the flailing heartbeat of a dying keyblade wielder was much too erratic to permit Harmonia the full enjoyment of a world's swansong.

He picked himself slowly up from the sand – his taut, muscular arms stretching ever so slightly against the tight black cloth of his robe – and quietly brushed off whatever vestiges of the beach that still clung to him; his deep-set jaw slackening to release a wearied sigh of annoyance.

“I still do not understand why you want her to live.”

'Oh, let us not begin this old dance again, my dear Harmony,' the Other snickered; a dry, heartless laugh echoing out from within the deepest caverns of his mind. He did enjoy that nickname so. 'Why, one had even dared to presume you knew one well enough to do without such banal, pointless entreating. One is so very disappointed in you, old friend.'

Slowly making his way up the sloping beach, Harmonia gave no answer; steel-grey eyes focused now on a lone oak tree that broke the horizon a few paces from the beach, it's stubborn form offering a wide berth between it and it's brethren to the north. It was a large, sprawling thing – as oaks were so fond of being in fairytale lands such as this; its branches and leaves splayed out in a wild explosion of green. Although the young teenage girl with the hilt of a keyblade protruding from her abdomen was a rather unusual ornament, even for something as heinously gaudy as an oak.

Harmonia did not even need to examine her to know her time was short, so much could a single glance and a receptive ear tell. Multiple organ ruptures; massive, continual blood loss; the spastic beat of a fragile heart... not to mention the three-foot metal pole of legendary renown Harmonia had used to skewer her flimsy frame to the tree in the first place. But he continued to advance towards her nonetheless; treading softly across the earth on bare feet as he allowed one gloved hand to dance for a while among the thin tips of the long grass – tracing and curling them wistfully along each emerald blade as he made his silent advance before he stopped, peering down at her haggard, pale, broken figure from a few paces back.

She was, quite frankly, a mess; her cute, fashionable clothing as caked with blood and sweat as the rest of her was, with every inch of her lightly tanned skin lacquered with welts and bruises of varying sizes and intensity. As far as her face was concerned, well... her lip had been split open down the middle and had turned a bleak shade of purple, several of her teeth were to be found clinging to the blood on her face and the bridge of her nose jutted off sharply to the left, tearing through the skin and looking altogether unwholesome. But, all things considered, Harmonia could have settled for no less – for such was the fate of one who must wield the fabled keyblade.

'Show me her eyes, my sweet Harmony. I want to see her eyes...'

As ever, the Other lacked any form of subtlety. However, seeing no reason not to acquiesce to this request, Harmonia took another few steps forwards and seized the girl by the chin roughly with one gnarled hand, tilting back her head with a rough push so he might stare directly into her eyes.

Truly, her resilience was astounding. Breath passed through her ragged lungs in violent shudders and coughs; whatever blood she choked up mixing with the tears that blinded her innocent yellow eyes to create some murky paste that dribbled down her sallow cheeks.

But she fought for those breaths, and struggled for those tears; Harmonia could see it all in those golden eyes of hers. Right until the very end, she would continue to strive. Every beat of her fragile heart was the dawn of a new struggle for survival, and every cough that racked her body the sombre toll of inevitable defeat. She was destined to lose her life this day, but she clawed for every second with the tenacity of a wild beast.

The keyblade, as ever, chose its owner wisely.

'Where is it,' the Other muttered, the rhetoric nature of his vacuous question allowing Harmonia the joyous opportunity to answer the monster in his head with silence. But, of course, the Other was much too fond of talking to leave it at that, even if it was only to Harmonia.

'Where's the anguish, the agony? Where is the pain, the suffering, the outrage? Where is the fear in her eyes? She's just looking at me – at you... she just looks... ugh...'

...resolute?” Harmonica mumbled with a thin smile, taking the briefest of moments to experience the true pleasure of finding the Other at a loss for words.

'...oh, one tires of this meaningless digression, Harmony. Shall we watch this girl slowly die for the next few minutes, or shall we finally get around to accomplishing what we- wait! What are you-!?'

When he heard her brittle neck snap like a dried twig a mere second after he'd gripped her by the throat, Harmonia couldn't help the vacuous grin that danced across his face. Repercussions be damned; that girl had fought her heart out 'till the very end... and it was worth it, just this once, to lose his powers for a moment if it meant spitting in the face of the bastard in his head.

Besides... it wasn't like he ever needed to use them, anyway.

“Give me a moment longer to rest, Deimos. The Hundred Acre Wood will burn shortly.”

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
The 'girl' as Tevin referred to her as, finally introduced herself to the group of keyblade wielding young adults. Evangeline Esperanza ..quite the mouthful, but Capell was just the kind of guy to make it short and sweet. Maybe call her Eva, or Espy ..something corny and ridiculous, yet to him, romantic and well thought of. Perhaps he was just teasing the guy too much, but it was always fun to see him try and talk to girls. His little zone out move was the first sign of recognizing something good about Evangeline. Probably looks before anything else, the girl hadn't even talked yet before he fell in love for a few moments. Tevin had to pity the fool, jokingly of course.She knew how to ramble a little, so Capell wouldn't be bored if he decided that this girl was 'the one' for him. Still, he didn't like how much of a know-it-all she seemed to be. Showing him up in front of Raine like that, and here he was trying to guide her and give her directions.

Though, perhaps it was his fault, but he didn't bother getting to know anything like Gummi Hangar's. One thing was for certain, he wasn't liking this girl so far, not at all. ...There definitely needs to be more Raine's out there...unlike Raine, Evangeline didn't smile, nor come off as a friendly kind of girl, which led him to believe that Capell was just doing things for looks. He wasn't surprised. Eying Evangeline with some discontent, he slowly let his eyes wander over to Capell, silently giving him a man to man look of 'she's all yours'."..Well..I guess I was wrong and I didn't know as much as I thought." a low, barely audible grumble vibrating in his throat as his eyes passed Eva and found themselves back at Raine, he found his smile once again. What will Raine do? Where would she go next?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Nemora giggled when Eros patted her on the head, ruffling her white hair. It was things like this that made her honestly laugh, and only made her more determined to make sure nothing would break up her happy family. Sorrow was weird, that's why she also liked to mess with him. The way he played with toys wasn't nice, though. He'd wear their gears down until they were about to fall apart and just let them break slowly. Nemo always liked to finish her playtime quickly so she could go off and do something else and the toy didn't look so bad afterward.

Oh yeah, she had to open the door. Taking out her hooked blade, Soryu, she sliced through the air and a dimensional portal appeared in the rip, shimmering like a pool of water that had just been disturbed. The white cloaked girl looked at the Caliga with friendly green eyes, any toy of Eros' wasn't to be broken so, she motioned that they follow. That was probably the elder general's idea anyway, to have these stealthy creatures follow after and make sure she didn't get to hyper. Somebody always had to babysit her, which wasn't too bad. "Okay, you three get to play Simon says with me. Puppy," She motioned towards the large Recluce, which was still sitting like a statue, "You go with the others to feed the hissy toys and the 'woof woof' ones. Kay?" The panther-like creature nodded, barbed jaw clicking in a confirming way and tail sliding on the ground as it stood up and charged down the hall, several others like it appearing from rifts in the wals and following after it.

"Okay, Cali's, Simon says follow me!" Nemora, thoughts of shiny lights and pretty fountains and buildings in her mind, ran through the portal, Caliga following afterward with disciplined steps much in contrast to the chaotic movements of the Recluces. It took only a few moments to reach the other side, the gigantic Second district opening up like a book and glimmering for an instant as the affects of the portal wore off of the travellers. Politely, Nemo sat still, waiting for the others to come with Hiccup sitting on her shoulder, beady little eyes looking around silently.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Angelos' feeling right now...

"He'll know where to go when the time comes..."

A small portal spawns up in a barricaded alleyway in Traverse Town, blissfully unaware of the impending doom that will surely come. "........a...a.n..orgo...s?....." A shallow voice echos through the minature portal as a thick, sharp blade spawns out and slices through a building. For a moment it remains quiet once again as the blade quickly burst out countless other blades, almost a wing-like appearance as the portal stretches out more as a body figure walks out. The guy whips out his hand to summon out his thunder scythe as he swings it to his side, sending a array of lightning on the ground as he looks up.

".a...,,,a,,Anorgos." His voice drops down from a fragile, innocent fight to a vivid murderous warrior. His metallic wing receeds back into his back as his body dropped down into ground and phases out of a wall, beside the other leaders as he looks at them all omnious.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Tadashi watched from afar as some children defeated the creatures of darkness that had formed in the towns center. Those who lacked courage fled the area, leaving it empty except for Tadashi and the four that had defeated them. The scientist was going to say something but was interrupted by the pouncing of another creature. It attacked one of the females but was quickly taken care of by one of the boys.

The spider-like being was unlike any heartless Tadashi had seen. It seemed deadlier, and smarter. This was when it dawned on the man. This creature was the third variable; That which consumes the soul when the body and heart have passed. Tadashi leapt forward but was too late, the creature was slain, there before his eyes. The shout of 'no' already released from Tadashi's lips. Damn, Tadashi thought.

He looked at those gathered and smiled. It was quite awkward for him, though it wasn't the first time he had been in an awkward situation. "Uhm... Hello!" He said louder than needed. His face flushed red and he began laughing, awkwardly. His thoughts drifted to the weapon that the boy's had used to destroy the 'missing variable' as Tadashi called it. His eyes brightened and he pointed at the air where the keyblade had been previously.

"That weapon!" He exclaimed, still pointing frantically. "What is it called?" He had heard of the legendary keyblades but never seen one. A weapon, in the shape of a key, used for sealing darkness. To think a boy in the same town as him, had posession of one.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
The things decided to take a nap, which wasn't exactly what Adam had hoped for. Here he was, hoping for something more than the usual Traverse Town shadows, and these turned out to be even less of a challenge. What would happen when some actual threat decided to appear?

However, to marginal surprise, something red moved between the four of them. His eyes widened as two stood back up. Finding this to be less surprising than he had thought initially, his eyes returned to their normal state fairly quickly. He was, however, seriously surprised when the two dead ones exploded and merged with the standing ones.

Their left arms now nothing like they originally were, these creatures began to look interesting. With interesting meaning, frightening. The creatures opened their visors and let out loud, bestial roars. With surprising speed, one of them charged at him, while the other had completely disappeared. As it let out another roar, he quickly glanced up and saw it coming down at him. He devoted his attention the the ground-bound one, however, as it seemed closer. He let out a reflect, and caught it with a Fira when the thing struck the spell. He used Flare on the airborne one, suffering only minor burns from its close proximity. He jumped back a few steps, then looked upon his work...

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
"What's happening?!!!!" Ryu's mind screamed, for an odd reason his brain had just shut down, something......something was happening! He saw Kouga right in front of him, he saw Brol right in front of him! But....But he just couldn't move! "Then just like that Ryu's world went black, leaving Huey and Max to confront his old comrades.

Max watched as Ryu's eyes went dull, and then as the youth fell to the ground like it was nothing. "Oh, great not again!" He said kicking Ryu, hoping to wake the teen up.

Turning to the unknown youth, than to Kouga, Huey decided to do the introducing since Max was busy with Ryu. "You I don't think I've ever met before" Huey said pointing to Brol, but you “Your Ryu's friend Kouga. Ryu's sure gonna be glad to see you!" The duck said in almost a chirpy voice, but before he could continue Max cut him off.

"Ryu's fine.....uh at least I think he is." Max tried to sound confident with his answer, but he was failing horribly. "You see, this has been happening since he locked Kingdom Hearts, something triggers his memoirs and than BOOM!" he said making a loud popping sound with his hands "He'll just freeze frame for about five minutes before knocking out. It's pretty annoying!" The last part was yelled in Ryu's ear in hopes of waking him up, but again it was a failed effort.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This is inside Ryu's mind.)

Darkness was all around him, but he wasn't consumed by it, he was just surrounded him. When he walked forward only an inch though, two shining lights formed in the shape of a very familiar face. Three years, three years since he's seen this face, but in his mind, time has not touched his face.
Silence rained down on him for what seemed like decades until he finely decided to speak to the images in his mind. "So....what do you want this time? Oh, and make it quick, I'm starting to think talking to myself is weird!"

The Loen just laughed "Yelling at your self is just as weird keyblade master, it's just as weird." Loen said with a dull, almost shrilling voice. "I only take the form of your friend because your mind wasn’t to se him so badly. Or maybe because your guilty."

"Guilty of what?" Ryu said giving a glare at Loen. He hated talking to this guy.

"Guilty of leaving the real Loen in Kingdom Heats, guilty for abounding him in a world full of darkness, or maybe you feel guilty because you never found a cure to his infection? Oh, I got it! Your guilty because when you saw that kid on the bike, ya know the one you passed when you crashed. Your guilty cause you can't remember his name, and he was so important to you!" Loen said in a fake sad voice.

Around both Ryu and Loen the world had been starting to turn into flames. Ryu's temper was going off, and since this area was made by his mind it was becoming infected with his rage. "Is that all? You just knocked me out to piss me off?!" he spat at the fake with venom
Unfazed Loen just shrugged. "No, you know why I'm here." His voice lost all it's mocking tone, and the flames all but died down into sparks. "Something’s different in the worlds, I can feel it, and so can you. And last time I checked it's your job to check it out." As the fake Loen continued to speak, all Ryu wanted to do was slice him in two pieces, but since he was wearing the face of his friend he couldn't do it....he just couldn’t.

Letting his anger subside Ryu just looked passed the fake Loen and out into the darkness. Something was off about this, this conversation was just to on point, usually there would be riddles or something. "I'll fine whatever it is, but your a part of me, so that means you knew that I knew. Why did you really bring me here?

Loen just gave the smile, that checkered cat smile. "Nothing really, I just wanted to tell you in person....it's so much nicer being in this form than my other one. "With those words the fake Loen walked over to Ryu and held his hand tightly. "But before that, go find some Treasure!" With those words the fake Loen shattered into light, than reappeared in Ryu's hand as his keyblade.

Ryu just stared at the keyblade with venom still on his face, but it just faded soon into a look of sadness and regret. For a brief second he thought he heard his voice again, his real voice, but he knew it was just the keyblade playing tricks on him again.

"I'm....I'm sorry Loen......" With those words Ryu started to leave his mind, and return back into the outside world.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Outside Ryu's head)

As his eyes opened Ryu felt a tear run down his eye, but just as quickly as it dropped, he had whipped it clean off. His gaze wondered to Kouga, and before he knew it he was already on his feet again. "KOUGA!" the teen yelled as he put the other teen in a head lock. "It's been so damn long!" Ryu said with child like glee, he looked upon his old friend to see to his increased height also.

"You got a lot bigger!" Kouga had been the first real friend Ryu had run into in awhile, but his happiness was short lived.

"You idiot!" With those words Ryu felt Huey bash him over the head with his staff. "Will you stop zoning out like that!" The duck fumed, but again he was just met with more of Ryu's laughing. "You still sound like your Uncle!" In truth the rage filled duck was beginning to sound more, and more like his Mage of a Uncle.

Soon Ryu stopped his laughing and turned to Brol. "I know you don't I" Ryu said in almost a sad whisper, he knew he had met him somewhere, but it drove him insane that he couldn't remember.

Awards
Evangeline Esperanza.... Capell repeated the name in his head. It had sort of an exotic ring to it. He knew he would forget the last name if he didn't repeat it over and over in his head, his mind had a knack for disposing of recent information it considered non-prevalent. Perhaps he should make up a nickname to remember it. Eva Esper? "Hmm." He thought thinking it over, to the point that he missed most of Eva's talk about the gummi hangers. He did catch the rest of what she said however. "World Order? Whats that? I've never heard of it." Capell said, looking over towards Tevin and Raine. He noticed Tevin give him an obvious look, referring to Eva. Was that really how he was coming off? He had to admit, Eva was strikingly beautiful, and he found the way she spoke kinda cute. But there wasn't anything else to it, He had just met her after all. "So.. Whats our next move? Things seem to be getting hectic here. I've never seen a heartless this close to town, and then there's that weird spider thing. It may be just me, but I have a feeling something big is about to happen."

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol sighs as he crosses his arms," Nah it's cool Ryu.. I really didn't expect you to remember me...." He scratches his chin a bit," After finding a good chunk of my journal pages, I'm surprised i got most of my memories back... cept a few things..." He smiles," Cause you see Memories are a interesting bit... if one person loses his memory, the people connected to those memories lose it as well..." He laughs as he goes on," But in my case it's sorta a mystery.. I only have bits and pieces of memories of others... and everyone else can't think of where they know me... The only ones that know who I am, where I came from are always my enemies..."

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Seemed the town center was an amazing place to meet unusual characters. There was another man, obviously older than those present, that was showing distress towards the exact same place that creature got destroyed. Cocking his head towards him, and overall just shocked at how Capell didn't acknowledge him like a good boy, Tevin took the initiative as the questions kept coming. What was his weapon? What did it even matter to this guy? But, curiosity did get the better of people, so being rude to someone who didn't deserve it was not going to happen with him. This didn't mean that he'd answer the question. So, he didn't answer, and instead glanced over at Eva, half expecting her to answer this.

"Why don't you ask our town scholar over here?" he said, voice showing no harshness, although he held loathing for that girl at the moment. Here was yet another opportunity to show him up, like she'd love. Show-offs aren't something he liked to be around. "I'm sure she could pull a definition right out of Webster's." Tevin faced forward again, shrugging and smiling as well. Honestly, he wasn't sure when he'd let this go.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
"We need you to go check out Radiant Garden." A voice boomed throughout Laches mind. Though this was most certainly amplified by his own imagination, the effect of it matched perfectly.

Laches, however, had not been impressed by this assignment. Of course, he was willing to carry out any mission he was sent on, but this one sounded more like a chore than a mission. And although he had held his tongue from issuing complaints, the General must have noticed the disappointed light in his eyes.

"I understand your lack of excitement, Laches. But the Illuminati has reason to think that there is at least one Keyblader, if not more, in the area. Normally, as you well know, we would send a simple Surveillance drone to scout the area, but someone who can hold their own in combat is needed, which is why I suggested you for the task.”

Leaping past a weathervane and onto another house, Laches sighed in exasperation. His place was on the front lines, not creeping about on the roofs of houses. Apart from the town’s occasional heartless, there had been nothing exciting enough to pique his interest. The heartless, even, had not been strong enough nor great enough in numbers to make it worth his while to attack, he would let the alleged “Keyblader” deal with those. But, if this “Keyblader” (or “Keybladers”) was present in the town, Laches knew it was wise to remain inconspicuous, as wielders such as those were not to be messed with.

Stopping for a break, Laches slumped down on the incline of a building, resting his feet up against a chimney in order to keep his body from slipping down. “Why me?” He asked a small lizard that had skittered up beside him. Blinking twice, the lizard simply stared blankly at him before running back into the small hole it had come from. “Yeah, I don’t know either.”

Laches then lay down upon the roof, annoyed with his lack of success. Allowing his other senses to take the lead, he then became aware of a small conversation going on below him. Little of it seemed to be of interest, so Laches let it filter through one ear and go out of the other, until a sense of urgency seemed to overtake the group.

"Easy...easy fella ..I don't wanna have to hurt ya.."

Glancing over the top of the roof he was situated on, Laches noticed a group consisting of two males and two females, who were all tensed up. Searching for this sense of tension, Laches spotted a small, spiderlike Unborn, appearing as if it was ready to pounce.

"Got it!"

One of the men in the group, a younger man to be sure, summoned some sort of weapon out of thin air, slicing the Unborn in half.

What. . . what was that?

Before the weapon disappeared in a glimmer of light, Laches was able to make out a weapon resembling. . .

A key?

Oh shi-

Recognizing the danger he was in, Laches quickly ducked behind the edge of the roof, dislodging a tile as he slid down. Watching helplessly as the tile snowballed down the edge, Laches watched in horror as the slew of hardened clay fell, crashing on the ground below. Wincing, he hoped that the group wouldn’t notice his mistake. Though only one had actually wielded a keyblade, Laches knew that trouble came in packs.

This is why I hate reconnaissance. Laches swore, afraid of the prospect of facing not one, but four keybladers.

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Eors nodded, despite what people thought of her; the harsh, cold woman that she presents herself as. She does not dismiss initiative. She closed her eyes and thought for a second, she knew Sorrow could handle himself; even though the risks are considerably low, it doesn't hurt to consider the worst possibility. "All right, you can handle yourself." She replied back, her aloof red eyes looking at Sorrow, a glint of respect shined, but as quickly as it appeared it went away.

She stepped through the portal and in moments found herself beside Nemora, with a faint smile she looked at Nemora, the girl was definitely an odd one, but then again; what was considered normal among Unborns?

More Caliga formed and melted within the buildings adjacent to the duo, she looked at the shimmering eyes of the Cailga and nodded, no words needed to be said. They have been through this routine time and time again it was second nature. The Cailga's eyes shined intently, they acknowledged the order. With fluid movement four Caliga leaped off the walls and sprinted forward, they soon separated, scaling buildings and running through combing the streets yet expertly melting in the environment. The Caliga have taken point, a simple procedure, Eros wasn't expected activity on this world but once again, it helps to be prepared.

"All right then," She muttered as she placed her hands at her hips, "Where to then Nemo?" A slight paused as she said her nickname, emotional bonds are useless, distracting. Then why did she insist on using that nickname?

She decided that she doesn't care, a nickname is a nickname. Plus.. Nemo was a nice girl.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"That's another Job complete!" Tenchi said putting his Keyblade on his shoulder. He was hired to kill some measly Heartless and it was easy enough. He shrugged before heading back towards the client. The client was a man who ran the local Saloon.

"Thanks Tenchi! Here's the pay." the Saloon owner said handing Tenchi a small bag of munny. Tenchi nodded and made his Keyblade disappear.
"Well, I'm off!" Tenchi said waving to the man as he walked off towards the next town. He had been doing this ever since he had learned how to fight Heartless. Doing odd jobs wasn't so bad, you do the assignment and get paid.

If it was killing Heartless or Nobodies then it was rather simple. If it were to kill an actual person well, Tenchi had some morals. Even if he is a Dark Keyblader, he was still human. He sighed as he made his way past the Town's city limits and headed towards the Marketplace. He needed some info that was necessary towards his goal.

Oathkeeper(:

Amy sighed contently to herself, leaning against the trunk of the tree she was in. She pulled her legs up onto the branch she was sitting on and pulled them toward her chest, her two small guardians asleep a little farther out.
She felt the light breeze kiss her skin as it rustles the leaves all around her, for once she was totally relaxed. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath which she let out happily. She stayed that way for a few minutes...but she couldn't get comfortable. There was something in the air...an unpleasant feeling.
She peered out through the leaves and saw three people who looked familiar...two girls and a boy...tense. Where did she know them from?
What is that?
An unborn!?
Amy was about to leap out of the tree...but the boy managed to kill the unborn with one hit of his keyblade.
Of course. That's how she knew them. They were all keybladers. She sighed again as she leaned back against the trunk of the tree when she heard a crash. She peered out of the leaves again, a little annoyed this time. Then she spotted him. Who was that?
Obviously not someone from around here, running around on roofs. He had ducked behind the roof to avoid being detected. He had obviously made a wrong move and broke something.
Amy wasn't going to do anything quite yet...better to wait and see what this other person was up to before she did any too rash.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------------------

---Traverse Town---

Smirking from beneath the confines of his black colored helmet, Anorgos turned his attention, ever so slightly, towards that of his newly arrived General, Angelos. "It's good to see you up and about, General!" The huge armored covered being said, his dark purple eyes seemingly shinning and gleaming through the small piece in his armor that allowed him to see. Turning his head once again so shortly, Anorgos' hidden smirk behind the metal, only grew even bigger as the Supreme Leader stared out towards the direction that was District Two.

"Now is as good as time as any I assume, to go and meet with some others." the large leader said, as a swirl of the same static like red energy swirled around both him and his General, before cause the two powerful beings to disappear completely from their surroundings. No sooner then when they left, the same swirl of energy crackled into existence a couple of feet away from Captain Nemo and General Eros, as both female Unborns just arrived to the town now filled with screaming and burning buildings. Placing his large metal arms behind his back, the Supreme Leader slowly began to walk towards both Unborns, his dark eyes staring down first at Eros, before finally lowering even more and taking in the sight of the tiny powerful Nemo.

"It seems we're drawing quite a crowd to this little world...I trust you both completed your missions that you were assigned?" the large man asked, his dark sight never once breaking away from Nemo and Eros, while Angelos was behind the large leader.

------------------------------------------------------

---Traverse Town/ District ???---

As the ground charging Grigoro Armor drew its large deformed clawed arm, the sudden appearance of the clear see-through shield around the mage, was brought into existence faster then the creature could react. Slamming both its razor sharp fingers, and whole metal body against the dome, the creature had nowhere else to go, but to be repelled backwards and land with a large heavy thud against the concrete.

As with the airbourne positioned Grigoro however, the sudden explosion of the flare spell was more then enough to send the hung of metal straight into the ground, as it screeched monstrously while covered within the intense flames. Before long, the flames caused the feral creature to screech its last, as it faded away leaving only the one Grigoro left. Leaping back up onto its armored feet, the Grigoro Armor snarled at the powerful mage Adam, before releasing yet another primal roar as it leaped straight into the air, landing on one of the rooftops that covered the district. Staring straight down at the mage, the living armor howled into the air, before a familiar sort of, answering back reached the district, like that of countless others like it.

Swiftly turning away and rushing up to behind the rooftops, Adam would have seen those of many other Grigoro Armors running with it, like some sort of twisted metal pack of wolves, before they all disappeared from sight, though definitely not for good.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
((OCC: If I missed anything, please vm/pm me , so that I can edit :3))

As Kairo came to the world, that is obviously known as Traverse Town, his first order of business was to scout out any trouble that might be beckoning this place, and if there was need to go in with some reinforcements, or should he go in alone. There were some tough decisions to make, surely, a man such as Kairo could make these heavy and well-thought out decisions on all his own. Yes. Kairo can do this, and there will be no need to confide with any other personal other then his own mind.

“Okay first step; find out if there are other Unborns here or not.” Kairo said to himself in a low, quiet voice.

He scanned out the place. There seemed to be several different readings among the world; some seemed to be like his own, that of Unborns. However, there were also readings that were not of his kind. One might even assume that there are some Keybladers here, and possibly humans. But, if one were to make that assumption, then one must also assume that they must be here for a good reason, and before that reason can be determined, there must be some logic that follows it. This is what Kairo must find out. However, before he could do that, a strange power suddenly beckoned his presence.

"...If my recollection is correct, I don't believe I asked you to embark to this world, General Kairo...

As always, it was the glorious, and ever-so sadistic, Leader of the Unborns; Anorgos. If there was one thing that Kairo detested most about the leader, and that would be total lack of respect for his subordinates. If there were to be a panel of judges, then they might think that Anorgos was mentally insane or something. But, nonetheless, there isn’t a judge panel of some kind, so he isn’t technically mentally insane, but still he’s pretty unstable when angered; and for this Kairo somewhat feared this man. However, Kairo still respected this man’s leadership.

“If I recall myself, I really don’t need your permission to carry out the simpliest tasks, such as roaming different worlds of my choosing.” Kairo responded with a stern look in his eyes.

A moment after, Anorgos continue to speak.

"...No matter...search out the town for those with the key...and exterminate them!"

It’s always the same thing with Anorgos, he always demands, but never asks like a normal person. Whenever he wants something, he always expects someone to do it automatically. However, Kairo wasn’t one of those people, sure he doesn’t like to anger his leader, but is it SO hard for a simple hello, and instead of demanding everything, every time. It was always so boring to Kairo that he got use to it. So in his own opinion, Kairo didn’t really care all that much, it’s better he not fight with his leader, well unless he wants to wind up being tomorrow’s dinner.

“As you command sir!!” Kairo said, in a very sarcastic tone, with is right hand firmly placed diagonally to his forehead, where in his own fault , Kairo smacked himself in the face.

“Note to self; never do that again.”

Next on Kairo’s list was to find what sort of power sources were in this district, and well to just eliminate them. It sounded easier said then done. It wasn’t something that Kairo could do at will, these power sources seemed to be together, and they were that of an Unborn. This gave Kairo the assumption that there was already plans of attack going on. There was only one thing to do, Kairo must call upon his Captain at once.

“Hey there Captain Nemura, how’s it goin?” Kairo began to speak in a comical tone.

“Listen, some things have occurred here in the lovely world of Traverse Town, so make sure you get your lovely little arse here pronto, and try to make your way to the Third District first, it’s much of a hassle if your not here with me; am I clear cutie?” Kairo said, in a flirtatious tone, giving off the impression that he was all happy and cheerful, where in reality, he really wasn’t.

“With that out of the way, I now play the waiting game.”

Peace

Awards
As quickly as he arrived, Ed left the scene, retreating to the rooftops of the town and going to the Second District. He stops after a while and says "Hmm... I sense something..." while gripping his keyblade. He closes his eyes and concentrates on his keychain.

When he did this, a small number dark blue flames along with a vast amount of green flames appeared in his mind. What are those? Ed thought. They aren't like the others. They seem different and powerful. Should I check them out? He stands there considering his options, when two buildings near him are engulfed in flame. He looks around to see if the people who caused this are still here.

He looks down and sees a towering man in armor. Ed dissipates his keyblade and jumps down to confront Anorgos. "Hey! Did you do this?!" He shouted pointing to the buildings.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Ryu smiled at Brol, not knowing why, but just cause he could "Well I hope you find your memories bro, and if ya need help you could come with us....are ship is kinda...well" His gaze turned to his wrecked ship, and just by looking at it Ryu knew it wasn't going to fly anytime soon.

"HEY! LET ME GO YOU OVER SIZED TIN CANS!" That voice belonged to a pony tailed youth who was being dragged off past the group of heroes by two large robot looking cops, one of them had the kid in a hold, while the other one was carrying some type of surf board with a engine on it.

The youth looked around Ryu's age, and by what he knew he thought he was in trouble, so without thinking he ran forward. He saw them taking him to some type of inn that was on a hill, and as he started to chase after them he yelled back at the group "He Huey! Max! Watch the ship while I'm gone, make sure the waffles are ok! He said as he speed up.

"................Why does he have a keyblade again?" Max said as he picked up some broken pieces of the Gummi ship. "And what did he mean by Waf-" Max's words where cut off when a box of waffles fell out of that Gummi ship and hit him over the head. "Where do all these Waffles keep coming from?!" Screamed the dog-teen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryu Talking

Jim Talking

"Now Mr. Hawkins, how many times have you been informed to stop flying in private sectors?" The robot said in annoyed tone, which was odd since Jim didn't think robots could get annoyed. "Your mom should....hold on Mr. Hawkins." Cutting his sentence short the robot spun around just in time to dodge Ryu's keyblade attack, and also give him a crushing counter punch to the stomach.

His insides where on fire, when he felt that robots punch collide with him, but there was nothing he could do but double over in pain. "That kinda stung!" He choked out.

The robot cop picked up Ryu and started dragging him along with the teen to the Inn. "I'm guessing your not that good at the whole rescuing thing huh?" The sarcasm on the teen's voice was painfully clear, but Ryu didn't have time to say anything else. They where already at the door. The robots threw open the door, and as soon as they did the while Inn was staring at Ryu, and the other teen.

"Jim Hawkins!" a woman yelled as she ran up to the two of them and started yelled at Jim. While what appeared to be his mom yelling at Jim, Ryu was trying to slip away from the scene. By what it looked like Jim wasn’t in any danger.........well danger with his mom but not danger with the robots, but before he could slip away he was grabbed by Mrs. Hawkins. "And where do you think your going young man?!" She screamed at Ryu.

"Well...I uh...was just....uh.........ya know......Waffles...." Ryu's ramblings where stopped as the cop behind him smacked him over the head. "Me and my friends just crashed here, and well...I saw Jim over there getting taken by these tin cans " Again Ryu was smacked over the head "I mean cops to here and I though.....he was in danger..." Ryu said the last part in a whisper because he started to see how bad Jim's mom was glaring at him.

Jim on the other hand was trying his best to look innocent, but when you have two robot cops behind you, it gets pretty hard. "Listen mom I don't know guy, he came out of nowhere!" He said pointing a finger at Ryu, but Ryu just got mad at this point "Hey I was trying to help you pony tail!” He spat back.

"What you mean by pony tail? Your hair likes like a porky pine died on it!" Jim yelled back at Ryu's hair.

Just when the boys where about to come to blow, Jim's mom smacked both boys behind the head.

"Both of you just stop talking! You" She said pointing Ryu, "Go upstairs!"

"But.. But your not my mo..... mom" Ryu stutterd

"GO UP STAIRES NOW!" Ms. Hawkins yelled at Ryu.

"Yes mom!" With that Ryu ran as fast as he could up the stairs.

Mrs. Hawkins turned to Jim and just sighed. "Jim.....why?" She said sadly as she started at her son with disappointment in her eyes. Just as Jim was about to explain the robot cops cut him off. "This has been the fifth time this mouth, one more time Mrs. Hawkins and Jim will have to be arrested again.

"I know, can we please just let him off for it this time. I could give you guys a meal on the house?" Jim's mom said sheepishly, but the robots she glared back at her. "How are these robots glaring?" Jim though again in his head.

Just then a man who looked like a dog had stood up from his seat and started to speak to the robot cops, the looked like a scholar, from the way he carried himself, and to the tone of his speaking voice. "Now really officers do we need to-"

The robots again cut another person off, and went in close to the dog man. "Are you the boys father?" They said at the same time.

Both Mrs. Hawkins and The dog man just denied it fast, well he denied it, Mrs. Hawkins on the other hand made sound sounds of disgust. "No, this is Dr. Delbert Doppler, he's a friend of the family." She said gesturing to the dog man.

Delbert went to shake the robots hand, but they both just backed off and turned to Jim's mom. "We'll let him off with a warning this time, but not again. With that they left the Inn, and also left everyone in the Inn staring at Jim and his mom.

Walking forward, Jim tried to apologies to his mother, but she just turned her back and sighed. "Just go up stares Jim." Not wanting to anger his mother Jim just let his shoulders slump, and slowly made his way up the old stairs of his mother's inn.

When he reached the top of the stairs, he just looked around. Littered around the room was cloths, and various other junk items that he just let litter his room completely. At of the corner of his eye Jim saw Ryu sitting out side his window on the room, he saw a odd key like object in his hand, and if he wasn't losing his mind, he sword he could hear Ryu talking to it.

Ryu in fact just looking at his keyblade and talking to himself, still weird, but less creepy. He was wondering how the hell was he actually sent to another kid's room, and by someone else who wasn’t his mom?! He stopped talking that when he noticed Jim had sat down next to him.

"So is there a reason I'm in your room?" He asked Jim as he played with some rocks he found on the roof.

Jim just shrugged and grabbed some of his own rocks and started messing with them. "Is there a reason you have a overgrown key next to you?" he said gesturing to Ryu's keyblade.

"ha ha ha, let's just say it likes to follow me around" The teen said laughing, but Jim just started back at him. How could a key follow someone. "What man" Jim said leaning back on the roof, he could hear his mom ranting about him to Delbert, and just hearing how sad he made her, made Jim feel even worse than he already did.

Ryu noticed Jim was depressed, but he had one little question to ask, before he started playing Dr. Keyblader. "Soooo, do you think me and my friends could stay hear for awhile? Are ships kinda trashed."

Jim started back Ryu, his right eye twitching. "This guy pops out of nowhere and he wants a room?!" Man did he have weird luck when it came to people.

Before he could answer Ryu, two the two teens saw a spaceship come hurdling down near the Inn. In fact it looked like it crashed near to Ryu's ship. Without saying a word, both teens jumped off the roof and started to make there way towards the crash site.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
A Large Gummi Ship

"Another dead end..." Tenchi said disappointed. The Marketplace was not very good for information. Nobody knew anything about what Tenchi asked. He shook his head as the Ship began to head towards its next destination. On the World he was on, transportation from world to world was either private ships, or public transportation.

Tenchi had to take the public transport. He sighed as he sat down next to one of the passengers that was also heading towards the next world. Gaia. Home to the large company Shinra. Tenchi heard they had some decent info about somethings. But apparently, he had gotten on the Ship heading towards a world known for many pirates.

Not knowing this til it was too late, Tenchi decided to go with the flow. As he sat there pondering what he would do when they landed, the Captain spoke over the intercom.

"We do hope you enjoyed your flight! Welcome!" Was all Tenchi heard as he got up to leave. They landed in a gummi Ship port in a small city. As he got out, Tenchi thought he saw a bit of smoke out in the distance. Deciding that he had nothing better to do, he decided to head towards the small black smoke rising in the air.

As Tenchi got closer to the smoke, he saw a crashed gummi ship with two people standing there. Tenchi looked down at the wreckage, then he turned to see a building in the distance. He decided to head towards that building ignoring the two people who were crashed here. As he got closer he saw two Robot's heading past him, they gave him a suspicious look, but kept on walking. As Tenchi got to the building he realized that it was an inn. Tenchi opened the door and was greeted by stares from everyone in the inn.

Tenchi stared at everyone that stared at him, most of them looking away and back to whatever they were doing. As Tenchi sat down in a vacant table a middle age lady came up to him. She looked upset by something that must of happened to her.
"Welcome. What can I getcha?" the Women said trying to look more like a server.
"Just some water please." Tenchi asked softly. She nodded and went back to fetch him a glass off water. He just wanted to stay here for a while, maybe he could get some good info here.

(OOC Hope that this is okay that Tenchi is on the Treasure Island World. If not I'll edit.)

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Maybe What I knew doesn't belong in this world any longer...

"Raine ..I'm sure we'd know if there was an academy for people like us ..but to be honest, we've never heard about one. We're not trained, we aren't following any masters. You could say that we ..taught ourselves a little." Tevin was the one to answer her question and the more he talked the more she was starting to think that she was no where near home anymore. It looks like she hasn't just slept for a couple of years as she thought at the beginning. The thought once again struck a string of panic in her already confused and uncertain feelings, sending cold slow chills into her spine.

Carefully she tried to collect the shards of her memories, one fragment at a time, trying to piece them together in a coherent image, to remember what exactly happened to her before she awoke but all that came to her mind was a distant and unrelated flow of hazy and unclear images, a rush of flashes and then a complete blank. As if she had hit into an invisible wall of nothingness...
Instinctively her long sensitive fingers slid through her glimmering red strands and clutched her forehead as she tried to push that invisible wall away but to no avail, just as usual...

She still couldn't remember the missing parts...

"I'd hate to ask but ..have you been ill recently, because nothing your talking about is making much sense right now." Tevin broke in her thought process, causing Raine to turn her attention back at him and the others. And even then her face was still painted with a deep thoughtful expression, considering telling them the truth. She doubted that they would believe her.

"eh I guess I've been away for a while..." she tried to sound normal, a casual smile on her features as she directed her sapphire gaze at them. what could she tell them?, that she was sleeping in the realm of darkness and when she woke up, she had no prior memory of why she was there? or even how long she's been there?, uh yea. The strange thing though was that she remembered every other thing clearly, the keyblade academy, her friends, Master Leon and every one else but why couldn't she see through the last parts... she didn't understand, that was the real mystery to her. That's why she hoped that her friends at least would know why was she in such a dangerous place as the realm of darkness but... here she is, Standing in what was supposed to be her home world but now a Different Radient Garden with keybladers that didn't know about the keyblade academy or the keyblade masters. They didn't even know about the gummi ships. What in the world happened? has she been sleeping for that long?, No wonder They were starting to probably think she's crazy, Tevin's already thinking she has some brain damage or something. Absent minded and consumed by her tangled feelings and thoughts, her hands reached to her shoulders hugging herself, as if assuring herself that everything will go just fine...

In the midst of her deep thought, when she wasn't aware of the world around her, when her guard was down for just the briefest of moments. Something ominous was crawling from behind them, it's crazed red eyes lingering on the young keybladers shadows, it's pointy and sharp legs digging holes in the ground with every approach raced by it's sinister intents, an intent to end...to kill. Sneaking from the roof tops, it located it's targets and with one leap it was right in front of the keybladers, staring maliciously at the young warriors, it's white spotless metallic crust reflecting off the gleaming rays of the sun, obviously threatening. But Suddenly it was baring it's sharp deadly fangs, an odious hiss escaping it's cat-sized body abruptly twitching with sharp movements and unexpected frenzy as it leaped hurling towards Raine's neck. It was only then that Raine awakened from her thought controlled trance, realizing that she was in danger...they were in danger but they were not a league to underestimate, not at all. There was the softest of distortions in the air around her as if it suddenly thickened but for the trained eyes, anyone would know it was a perfectly casted reflect spell and without even uttering the words...this was no ordinary level skills. And when her wide orbs of bright blue had suddenly focused, she realized that it was only the other girl who did this, Evangeline as she has remembered from the distant conversation of the three.

Tevin on the other hand like a lightning bolt was on her side and as the little beast inched closer by the heart beat, Tevin was already on the move. His keyblade with what could be described as exceptional timing was summoned in it's usual gleam of cloudy blue, the tip of the ascension lightly trailing on the creature in a fast forward motion before the grip holding it decided it was time to meet it's end. The minor thrust causing the cursed thing to split in to a clean half before it faded into thin air as if it never existed.

"..I know you could have handled it Raine ..but have you seen something like that before? Its my first time ever..seeing something like that." Tevin commented, his sky blue eyes fixed on the spot where the creature has been just a moment ago. Raine was suddenly back to her senses and her grasp on reality, her dark long lashes blinking rapidly for a moment as she absorbed what happened. Her lips parted as a word started to form out from her chiming voice.

"The Unborns!! unnghh" and just as soon as she said that, there was a sharp stab of agony piercing through her head. A flash of images, so quick she couldn't decipher them, voices ringing blurry in her mind. The pain was so sudden she couldn't control her hand as it flew involuntarily to catch her hurting head, eyes squinting trying to ineffectively reduce the pain but unneeded. For just as fast as it came as fast as it faded, again leaving behind it nothing, not even a single clue. Realizing that it was already gone, Raine turned towards Tevin and the others, her face mildly displaying seriousness as she started to speak.

"That was an unborn, just like the heartless and the nobodies, they are a reminiscent of a person when their heart is taken away by the heartless. They are the souls and emotions left by a person when they are gone..." Raine paused for a second, letting them digest the words she just informed.

"Unlike nobodies and heartless, unborns are not necessarily created when one loses his heart and becomes a heartless and a nobody...unborns can exist and increase in numbers as long as there are other unborns around...that's why they're the most dangerous..." Raine finished, the seriousness still echoing in her voice.

"The problem is I don't know why did they start appearing again..I thought they were long gone.." She wondered loudly, still looking at the others as if sharing her thoughts.

"uh, I really need to find my friends and everyone else..." She sighed heavily, letting her hand lazily brush away a stray bang of hair.

"I, um, I know where the Hangar is, Miss Raine." Evangeline said instantly causing Raine's head to whip to the side, eyes wide open with both surprise and interest as Evangeline spoke. Her face almost bursting with happiness at the other girl's words, like hope has found it's light back to her.

"If you take this path, you'll reach a fork. On the left is a seemingly dead end, but if you pass through it, the Gummi Hangar will reveal itself."

"So you know about it?!" Raine had now totally turned her attention to Evangeline, her words lined with her excitement of her discovery that she wasn't alone...That someone also was with her on the same page for the first time since she awoke. A genuine bright smile flowed through her features, evaporating any sign of worry or doubt.

"You do know about the gummi ships and the other worlds!!."

"But...the World Order could be influenced by this..."

"But it's okay..." Raine replied cheerfully now as she looked to both Capelle and Tevin. "They're keybladers too, they're supposed to know about the world order and their duty...I'm surprised they haven't heard about the academy not once..." She said politely, almost thankful to Evangeline. At least now she can find her friends and know what the hell was going on...

"..Well..I guess I was wrong and I didn't know as much as I thought." Tevin added although he seemed a bit annoyed about the fact that he had no idea about this though when he looked back at Raine, he was smiling again as if nothing happened and before she realized she was returning his smile with one of hers. She honestly didn't know if his smile was contagious or is it because he was guy to deal with things with a cool head.

"Alright then, I think we should head to the gummin hangar. I'm sure my friends have an idea about what's going on and they can fill us in...What do you say?" her gaze traveled from one face to the other as her enthusiasm grew and lit her eyes. "You guys can get to see the keyblade academy too, I'm sure you're gonna like it." She offered sweetly hopping they'd tag along. At this moment in time, this young wielder had no idea what fate had for her in store.

Out of nowhere, there was suddenly a loud crash and a new figure appeared into the scene causing the young keybladers to turn their attention to the seemingly embarrassed and new stranger.

"Uhm... Hello!"

And the surprises keep on coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back