• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen
Kingdom_Hearts_G_III_PSP_wall_by_DeviantSith.jpg

It is only in the Darkest of times,
that you would be able to see the stars shines brighter than ever,
only when the light has faded away, and is out of sight that we can truly see.
See the road that has been lost by time, but protected by destiny.
So let fates hands show you the way,
So you, and I can meet again someday.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

"Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday Dear Ryu Happy Birthday to me." As Ryu stopped singing, he had began to laugh, he had sung the same song to himself at least three times since had last seen His friends. "Three birthday songs......three years...ha ha" His own words made his heart sink a little, for one reason was because this would be another birthday away from Lerane, and Loen. The second reason was because He didn't know if he ever would see them again. He had left Lerane in their childhood home, the world that had been destroyed, and restored so many years ago. He had left her with only a farewell, and a promise of his return. As for Loen....well he hadn't seen him since king hearts had be opened then closed. He missed them more than anything, but he knew he had a promise to keep, the promise to find the King of Disney castle.

As the past consumed his thoughts, Ryu felt the warmth of the sun shine down on him, the sun was rising in this world. This world was where Ryu was the first one he had found from the time he left Lerane, it was a peaceful world, lush fiends filled with lovely grass, shady trees, and large fields that allowed him to train all his skills in.

A soft breeze waved past Ryu's face as he layed his head against the oak tree he had been laying against. "I wouldn’t mind dieing hear." he said to himself as felt around the grass, if he had to die anywhere he would love to die here, where his body could peaceful rest in a world that had always given him comfort.

Knowing that it was about time to leave again, Ryu stood up, and dusted off his cloths, it was time for him to leave again, he would go back for his search for the king, but something had changed. Something was different about the worlds. The same feeling that had made his veins go cold three years ago had returned to haunt his dreams. Whatever this was he had put his search on hold, and had started to try to find answers for the reasons behind this odd feeling.

Ryuzaki Kenyuka, or Ryu as he had liked to be called started to walk away from the field that he had loved to just sit and think. It had been three years since Slexif had been killed, three years since he had been home, and three years since he had taken up the fight for all worlds.

The Gummi ship was starting to get close in sight, he waved to Huey Duck, and Max Goof as he walked, the two talking animals had been his friends since they had meet three years prior, they had helped him in battle, but also just being there for him when he needed it. As the dock to the ship opened, Ryu gave a bittersweet look at the world he had been staying at. Something deep in his heart told him that he wasn't going to see the world again anytime soon. Ripping his gaze away, Ryu whispered a farewell to the world, it was time to start another adventure.

Ryu walked into the cockpit, and jumped into the captain's seat, he started turned to Huey, and nodded for him to start the controls, then he mouthed to Goofy to get the engines going. "Alright boys, lets light this candle!" Just as his words left his mouth, Ryu felt the Ship start up, then in a blink of an eye the ship had disappeared from the world.
________________________________________________________________________________​

Well it's started!​

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
"Teddy, I'm bored." Lime-green eyes, flecked with red, stared at the inanimate object.

"..." Beady black eyes stared back, a permanant frown on the animal's face.

The girl frowned as well. "C'mon!" She sat up on her bed, holding the teddy bear up in the air still. "I know you can speak." Her eyes flashed, "I put a little voice-box in you from one of those other toys so you could speak!" The back of the stuffed animal dripped with red, a tear running down its spine and what looked like some sort of pink human tissue sat curled up in the cotton that made up its insides.

Nemora gave an upset whine and tossed the bleeding thing across the room, where it landed with a soft sound and lay still, little bits of red still coming from its back. The white cloaked girl shifted to a different sitting position, legs dangling over the sides of her 'bed'. It was really a mass of vines and leaves, all writhing about like snakes and tangling with most anything they touched. Right now, they were curling around what used to be someone's home, the shoutings of the residents long gone by now.

Another mission to find people with 'the' key. Another mistake and yet, precautionary extermination. Nemora looked down at her feet and giggled. Her red flaked eyes went back to the teddy bear. "Aww, I'm sorry Teddy. I probably just gave you a bad voice. Don't worry, I'll find a good one eventually." She jumped off of the building and landed on top of a tendril of one of the massive plants. Her white boots clacked on the ground as she walked towards the stuffed animal, little hands picking it up and lifting it to a white grin. "Or... maybe you're just a bad stuffed animal." Off went the teddy bear's head, sliding off with a simple movement of the girl's fingers.

Tossing the useless thing aside, a mere reminder of the child who had lived in the destroyed home, Nemora stamped the ground with her foot and the mass of vines receded, gathing into a pocket on her cloak and otherwise disappearing completely. She did a slashing motion in the air and what seemed like a rip in space appeared, "C'mon, it's time we went home." She said to no one in particular before stepping through the rift to only what could be assumed was her homeworld.

After the doorway sealed, all that was left was the crumpled and mangled wreckage of the home, sirens coming in from the distance as the sun slowly started to peer up from the horizon, as if it had been hiding the whole time.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
From the distance, a dark figure deeply inhaled the serene mists of tobacco, standing beside a few meters away from Ryu and his two companions. "Tsh... This is what he gave up for.... This was his destiny, his destiny to play into his hands and those of his followers... Destined to fight until there is no darkness, blissfully unaware of the dangers that he himself will face....For he is a keyblade master and with his friends, he defeated Slexif..."

The guy closed his journal as he pulls off his ominous black cloak and gently blew the deathly mist out into the crisp, soothing winds. He stood there for a moment, almost amazed by how relaxed his mind set was until his inevitable reality kicked in as he took another drag. ".......cept...this journal doesn't say after what happened..." He grins as he looks up and softly exhales another puff,"....How the darkness in his heart would comsume him? Or rather his heart of light will prevail even within him..." Brol runs his fingers through his silver hair as he grins," Guess for now I'll record what this kid does.... but like I said three years ago Kage.... you owe me big time for watching out for this one..."

He scribbles a few words as he walks along the jagged dirt path as he looks over his shoulder to see darkness sweeping through the ground and decaying it into dust and thick, purple ooze.

He takes in one last puff as he blows it out into the cold air as he picks the stub out and flicks it into the ooze as it blows up in a immense flames as he softly whispered," Fira...." He turns his head as he watches Ryu's ship sucessfully escape without noticing the world's darkness decaying process as he walks to the edge of the dirt path," So much for staying in my old world of Eternal Suburbs.... Heh... it was a good visit... but not worth it anymore..." He shakes his head in a slight disappointment in himself as he steps foward a bit as the ooze suddenly swings up and goes to absorb Brol as he swings his front leg 180 degrees and slam his palm foward," REFLEGA!" A hand full of sheets of glass appear around him as the ooze repels off.

"Tsh.... This is annoying...nice" He grins as he steps off the ledge to only land on his gummi bike a few meters below the ledge on a cliffside as the guy vanished into the stars, behind Ryu's ship. Looking around with his crimson red helmet he chuckles as he rev's loudly and grinds the end of his bike against Ryu's ship and flies infront of him. "Wonder if that got his attention...." Brol thinks as he rev's one more time and his engine blows out flames, sending his bike a bit faster than Ryu's ship. Pressing the side of his helmet, Brol sends Ryu a voice message," Tsh if you got the guts to follow me keyblade wielder, I suggest you drive faster...." He grins as he decided he'd show Ryu that at least one of his friends didn't forget him as he patted his journal on the side of his pocket as he watched Ryu's ship behind him.

"Let's see....... Pick and choose...." He blows out his engine again as the bike took a hard left turn as it lead towards another small world, filled with pirate airships and smaller worlds within the boundaries of this world itself. "Welcome to Treasure Planet... Punk..." He did his best to hold in his laughter, it was his first time physically encountering Ryu directly since three years ago, but he can't help have alittle fun as he swung his bike through the barrier of the world. "Don't lose me now..." He smiled as his face turned pale for a moment, as if he heard a voice in his head. "I..i.it can't be... W.w.inter?" Brol looked to his side as he saw nobody of that sort as he shook his head and kept driving down to the port.
[PS: im following this ...might be a good idea for the rest of us to do the same... at least we're not like going one place to another... yah no?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelos opens his eyes slowly as he looks around himself and sighed out a bit painfully as he struggled to breath a bit. He pulled one of his shackled arm as he takes another look around and glares at the door infront of him. "....R...release me...." Angelos begged as he roared, his voice echoing in his prison cell, which layed underground as drops of water and rusted metal hung above his head. The angel-like guy looks up to see his prison, to see his cage as his eyes sudden shifted red, his wings violently whipping out as the shackles struggled to retain the guy. One unbirth angel turns his head to another angel on the other side of the barred metal door. "....Is Anorgos right about him? Did he really the power to absorb Winter like that?" The other Angel looks around and then turns his head to the other angel, as if he was trying to find him as it nodded,"....Anorgos said Winter is taking over Angel..thus creating Angelos..." The Angel grinned as he looks up," It's a painful demise for a demon...not a angel....." The unbirth suddenly gasped as Angelos' wing pierced through the barred door and impaled the unbirth.

"I must warn Anorgos!" The other unbirth told himself as he sensed his way down the narrow hallway. The unbirth heard the seering screams of the other unbirth as the barred door grinded into a ball and slow footsteps were heared behind the escaping, blind unbirth. The unbirth manages to get to the door as he feels a soft breath behind him. "....t.t...tell me... How were you certain that you could warn Anorgos that his other General is back?..there's not much to warn him now is there?...." The unbirth stood still for a moment as it nodded," I think your lying... I'm going to tell Anorgos..." It was going to phase through the door when Angelos' wing impaled the unbirth," Tsk tsk tsk.... Now who told you that you would live to even get to Anorgos eh?" His wing expanded as the unbirth broke apart into dark pieces as Angelos placed his palm on the door and the metal swung around his arm and vanished. He looks up to notice a open dark portal as he slings out his only sword as he limped his way into the portal.

"......B.b....rol.... I'm coming for you...I'm going to kill you keyblade master...and I will cure this world of your kind.... This is your warning...and your demise...." Angelos grins as the darkness consumes his body in the portal.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
".....................I like Waffles............................... I wonder if Kage still knows how to cook Waffles?..................Kage makes good Waffles...................I like Waffles..................." Scratching the back of his head with his keyblade Ryu's thoughts were consumed with Waffles, strange yes, but he likes Waffles. "............................Lerane sucks I cooking Waffles......I mean she actually made the Teacher die because she was so bad at cooking Waffles..............................I don't like Lerane's waffles" These thoughts of Waffles were interrupted when a voice message started to go off.

" Tsh if you got the guts to follow me keyblade wielder, I suggest you drive faster...."That voice pulled at a chain in Ryu's memories but he couldn't pin point it, so instead of trying to think he grabbed the controls and made the ship speed up to levels that would probably burn out the engine.

As Ryu speed up, Max had been thrown out of his seat and crashed into Huey, who than crashed into Ryu, and then thus made Ryu go even faster. "Hey! HEY HEY! Get off! I can't contr-" Without another word Ryu crashed into his surroundings. "Why the hell is there rocks in space?!" he said as he noticed his ship lost a engine.

Huey jumping out from under him, and Max, began to choke the young keyblade master. "Why can't you drive?! This is the third ti......Oh no!" Huey's stopped his sentence to scream as he noticed they where flying towards a new world, a new world that wasn't Traverse Town.

As they started to fall, Ryu someone on a some type of Bike, he looked familiar but again his thoughts where shaken as the ship was falling.

Huey was running around trying to gain control back of the ship, but with the engine blown they were pretty screwed. Huey started to rage and yell, and Max started to give a very farther like Yell.

"Hey Max you sound like your dad!" Ryu said laughing, totally ignoring the fact that they where falling rapidly.

Tearing his gaze away from the dog-man, Ryu saw another ship, but this one was running from some type of Pirate ship. "Pirates! They've come for out booty!" Ryu yelled as he clasped his hands over his backside protectively, but Huey had just come out and smacked Ryu over the head.

"Not that booty you moron!" He said in a very Donald like voice.

"Huey you sound like your Uncle!" The laughing teenager said. It was clearly shown Ryu wasn’t worried. The teen grabbed the controls and started to make a rough landing, tearing up the ground all around him.

The Gummi ship's bright paneling began to stain a dark burst color as it dragged across, the unforgiving ground of the world, all around parts were falling off the ship.

Cid was definitely not going to like this.
When the ship finely stopped, it was missing, three lasers, all the windows were shattered, oh and there thrusters where shoot.

Ryu and his two companions just started off into the distance. No one said for about two minutes, well at least until a sign fell on Huey's head knocking him off balance and onto the dirt covered floor of the Gummi ship.

The sign said "Welcome to Treasure Town"

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Okay ..what did I do today ..and what else is there to do.. a kid, just an 'ordinary' kid, walked through the crowded market in Radiant Garden, checking to see if anything special was in stock. Nothing special at all, just like his current agenda. He had the clothes on his back, a wallet full of munny, and still, nothing in the market was worth buying except food. The only money he had spent today was 50, and it was just for a hot dog for lunch. People said he'd amount to something, that he'd do some great things. Looking at himself now, the boy known as Tevin doubted things would be any different. A mysterious weapon known as a 'keyblade' and that voice in his head that night. It had been about three years since that day, and he had practiced and grown accustomed to wielding a sword. But for what? 'Heartless' were taken care of by technological means, and it was still rare to see them around here. What good was the weapon if you had no reason to use it?

"Is this all I can do everyday?..what a joke."
slipping his hands behind his head, Tevin broke off from the crowded streets and slipped into an alley, descending down the stairway without any real destination. There was nothing wrong with Radiant Garden, don't get him wrong, but the same old routine every day was starting to get rather tedious. He did jobs here and there, but that was it, he had little else to really do with himself. His pals in the neighborhood were out for the day, so that left him with a hectic schedule.

And by hectic, he meant there wasn't anything to do ..at all.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs, his eyes traveled up to the clear sky and, all of a sudden, he wanted to shout. "...Come on ...give me a sign here, I'm desperate." at this point, he was willing to pray, something he figured never worked anyway, despite popular belief. He had honestly never felt so ..so 'without purpose' in his life. "...What's the point of talking to myself anyway?" kicking at nothing, he threw his arms in the air and hung his head, letting the arms follow suit. "I could always practice ..but ..for what?" returning to his original posture. He jogged down the streets, trying to get an idea, clear his mind, anything that would work.

" 'Scuse me!" he said, side stepping past an elderly woman and continuing his run towards purpose. And it actually seemed to be helping him. No destination, no idea, no problems. "Woo!"

Window of opportunity, window of opportunity, come on, optimism!

A large, stone wall was set before him. Tevin, as 'ordinary' as ordinary could get, kicked off of the ground and let his feet touch that wall for but a second before continuing to ascend up without troubles. He heard gasps of those behind him that were witnessing his act, but he didn't slow down, and was easily able to reach the top, flipping forward and landing on a crouched position. On top of that large wall, directly below him, was the rest of Radiant Garden in all its glory. The view up here was ..amazing, to say the least.

"..Window of opportunity..I know it'll show up one day." Slowly taking a seat, he let his legs dangle over the edge as he took the opportunity to enjoy this view for the time being.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
You don't understand.

He was walking. One foot before the other, and all that. On some occasions he would wonder why, but then feel he was thinking too deeply.

Life was to be lived.

The Heartless were nasty little antlike things, most of the time. But, they weren't much to anyone, anyways. If they got bigger, someone else killed them before they showed up anywhere important. Nice to know people were finally catching on to good ideas. So, hanging around and killing the ants was always good for something. Stress relief, Combat training, or sport. They weren't much of a threat, nowadays, this being restated in a slightly different way for emphasis, because this is a fairly important point. In Traverse Town, at least, Heartless didn't seem to be much of a threat.

He got around a fair amount, this Adam fellow, but he still figured there were probably some places he hadn't seen that were more dangerous... But, the main areas of each district were all fairly safe. That was nice enough.

He didn't exactly find any challenge in killing them, but it's not like he wanted it, anyways.

He didn't have much to do, now.

He had been wandering the Second District for a bit, not wanting to stray too far from his apartment. It was a hope of his to be back soon enough, though he thought it might be getting late, but he couldn't tell very easily. He seemed to have forgotten his watch, which was unfortunate.

But not as much as you'd think.

He realised all he had needed to do was walk into the plaza, and followed through with that. Thank god for clocktowers, and all that. It was getting monotonous, though. This life of his, I mean. Wake up, fall out of bed, kill Heartless, rinse and repeat. He was grateful that he was getting to be a more powerful mage, now... But, still. That didn't count for much if there was nothing to use your magic for... other than party tricks. Not that he did those.

Well, he decided he was being impatient, and sat on the nearest bench. All he had to do was stay calm and wait things out. They'd come together, eventually.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------

A cold feeling of silence soon found its way through every district, and alley within the world known as Traverse Town. Though this was nothing unusual, the sense of impending danger that accompanied the silence, was something no one had ever felt before. Not since all those years ago. Watching the many stars that dotted the clear night sky, the large metal covered being, stood on the ramparts that accompanied the town's main gate, seemingly lost within his own enigmatic thoughts. Before long, a second being appeared, this one much smaller then the large human like creature, though like it, covered in a rusty style of metal.

"My lord...your General has awakened...do you have orders for him?" the medium sized rusty suit of armor asked the large being, its dark red eyes peering out of the darkness that filled its partly opened helmet, as it tilted its head upwards to that of the large being. Still standing as the soft wind rustled the white cape against his metal coverings, Anorgos slowly turned his head down to the lowly Unborn, his dark eyes staring back at the creature's natural red, before finally speaking. "Leave him be for now, he knows what must be done when he is ready. Begin our operation immediately." The large metal man called Anorgos said, his voice while calm, sounded like it was containing a level of anger that was reaching boiling point. Disappearing within a swirl of gray and purple, the lowly Unborn left its leader alone, as Anorgos simply continued to look out onto the dimly lit Traverse Town, and its focal point the large Clocktower.

Though it was rather silent in its beginnings, the soft sound of metal striking against the hard stone ground, soon reached quite a recognizing level as lines of the same rusty metal suits of armor, poured out of small alleys and into the main districts of the town. While this appearance of these strange creature's were quite frightening, the sudden appearance of lowly Heartless simply added to the strangeness, as the creatures of darkness soon began to battle the metal creatures.

However, for the strange new monsters, it seemed the heartless were not of any concern, as most of the Unborns, simply ignored the dark beings while a small handful would hold them off. Marching almost always in perfect formation, a group of the Rusty Armors would wait until they had lined up along a single row of buildings, before suddenly moving as one and entering them where sounds of screaming could be heard, along with loud destructive crashing.

As the powerful mage Adam, took his seat on the nearest bench in one of the only districts now empty of the strange creatures, his attention would have be caught, as the same pounding metal marching from before, soon reached his quiet part of town just as a small group, of perhaps four of the metal creatures, suddenly walked out in formation from one of the alleys close by. Their entry into the district, also caused the creatures to stop immediately, before each one turned their metal helmets towards the sitting man, and all at once, the visors belonging to them slid up revealing their large dark red eyes. Raising their left hands forward, a small dagger like blade instantly shot out from their wrists, notably connected to them, while all four lowered their right arms, and proceeded to remove their short-swords, pointing the blades all towards Adam. Soon, the small group began to slowly march towards the sitting mage, obviously perceiving him as a threat, and having no intention on just leaving him alone.

Awards
Another day, another adventure! At least that was what Capell told himself every morning. He had to tell himself that, otherwise he would go insane from the monotony of his surroundings. As of right now, he was bringing a pile of books to the local library, and his pace was rather slow. This was mostly due to the fact that his vision was blocked by a over sized math book. The weight didn't help either. "Ugh, I really need to get a new computer, this is ridiculous." He exhaled, as he began to break a sweat. Moving his head to the side he spotted the steps to the large building that was the library. A look of defeat shown on his face. Since when did the steps look like something out of a Rocky montage? With a heavy sigh, Capell took the first step up the stone steps. He was doing well until he only had about a dozen or so left. His nose itched, And it wasn't one of those mildly irritating itches. If he didn't scratch it he just knew he would sneeze. "Crap... Only a little... More." He continued up the steps, however his eyes began to water, obstructing his already limited view. Damn...IT!" His whole body shook as he sneezed. The books he was carrying flew upwards. "...."

Ten minutes later Capell was walking through Radiant Garden's Main marketplace. Taking out his wallet from his pocket he frowned. "Only five hundred Munny left, I can't believe I had to pay for those damaged books." Stuffing it back into his pants Capell noticed a few people looking up in astonishment. "Huh?" Looking in their direction he saw a young boy jumping to the roof tops. He could of sworn he had seen him from somewhere. He decided to follow him. Doing as he did, Capell jumped from one wall to the next. as he reached the top he pushed off too hard and fell on his face right beside Tevin. "Hey...Tevin." He said, leaning up.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
A long time ago, on this day, I became alone.

On that same day, I was given the power of the keyblade.

That is my sole momento from you, Ivalice.

The blonde haired girl opened her crimson eyes slowly, taking in the landscape of the beautiful Radiant Garden. She sat in the middle of town on the grand fountain, her legs neatly crossed on one another, her hands clasped together as if she was prayed. It seemed so peaceful here; a place where you could forget your worries and simply live life.

Of course, that choice was not to be hers.

The keyblade had chosen her--therefore, she was a defender of the light. Yet, in all this she had never felt more alone in her life. She hadn't told anyone of this, but who could she tell? She didn't know anyone else with this power, but she couldn't be the only one, could she?

Evangeline Esperanza closed her eyes once again and bowed her head. She hoped that she wouldn't be alone anymore.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
The view from up on this sturdy, solid wall put Tevin back in an eased state of mind. Perhaps running around asking for trouble was a bad idea, but he was just a bored teenager, nearly becoming a man as well. Peace was something to be valued and he was hoping to never ask for trouble again as a means to escape boredom. With his hands placed behind him so he could lean back a little and watch some birds fly by, he sighed, reaching a state of comfort. Life like this wasn't so bad at all. "Maybe I should just ..learn to like things as they are now."

A pair of feet were making a break towards him, judging from the loud sounds behind him. No one ascended walls like he did, and the moment the klutz fell over, Tevin glanced over at who it was and immediately laughed. "Hahahahaha! You okay there bud?" he snickered, reaching over towards Capell and giving him a firm pat on his back. That definitely had to hurt him, so he'd try to be a little easier on him about it. It was the little things like this that had him feeling content on a day to day basis. "I don't need to run and get you an ice pack, do I?" he laughed yet again, facing forward and down towards the ground below. Pretty long drop, but easily manageable for someone like him.

Tenyas

The little girl skipped along the desolate streets, waving cheerfully at the Unbirths who lined the roads, silent and rather uncaring of much of anything. When she reached the skyscraper at the heart of the 'city', she barged in through the doors and shouted, "I'M HOOOOMMMMEEE~." Without much of a reply, not that she was expecting one, she trotted right on in, the doors shutting behind her.

It wasn't until she had made it pretty far into the building she started to get upset at the lack of presence. Stamping a sharp toed boot angrilly on the ground, small tendrils peering out from her pocket as she shouted, "Hey! You lazy bums! Am I the only one who finished?" She mumbled something about everyone being late for dinner and always taking too long to even notice somebody else was there. That moment passed, however, and Nemora returned to her hyperactively cheerful self. With a snap of her fingers, several Recluces appeared, snarling and barking like wild dogs before they saw the girl. She hopped right on top of one as if it were a horse and clacked its sides thusly, "Let's go, puppies! I'm sure somebody's around here, they're just playing hide and seek."

A few of the creatures looked at her, awaiting orders. The girl chuckled, "Go find the other captains! I'm bored. Unless, you guys want to play with me." The Recluces gave nervous glances and then split up down the hallways, searching for the other leading Unbirths as commanded. "Okay, puppy. I need to go to my room and get one of my toys. I bet those big ol' hissy things with the big heads and lots of teeth are hungry by now."

{She's referring to an alligator. XD Don't ask why, she collects random stuff.}

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The rapping of fingers against a keyboard echoed throughout the large, sterile and uncluttered lab. The squeaky wheels of a chair drowned out the typing and footsteps could be heard. A white haired male stepped through the door of the lab and into his home. The lab was an exact opposite of his home, which was cluttered with books and various files piled half way to the ceiling. The man picked up one of the files and tossed it onto his empty kitchen table. It landed with a plop and he sat down.

The file had the image of the ever so common heartless, and the picture of a silver Dusk nobody. There was a third space but no picture was present. Scrawled beneath the empty space was the letter 'x'. The man sighed. "This has become quite tedious work," He mumbled to nobody in particular. Ever since Ansem the wise, the leader of Radiant Gardens, sent Tadashi Ryoku a message to halt his studies on the heartless, he had received no leads on this missing variable.

Tadashi rose from the table, picked up Rayo, sheathed it and exited his home. There was a crowd gathered around a wall to the east of his home. He followed the crowds gaze and saw the two kids sitting atop the wall. He sighed and turned, walking towards the city's center. When he arrived, the center was bustling with life. People entering and exiting the various stores that had opened. Tadashi entered one of the stores and purchased an extra hard drive for the computer back in his lab. Not a single person stopped to say hello, which was fine with Tadashi. He personally didn't enjoy the company of new people.

He made his way back to his home, the crowd by the wall now dispersed. Entering through the front door, he stepped through the back door, which led to the lab and inserted the extra hard drive. He pushed a button and the screen blinked to life. Two words popped onto the screen, 'back up'. A loading bar filled green and displayed 100% loaded. He pulled out the drive and stuffed it into his pocket. It would prove useful if he ever needed to check his any of his previous work while he was gone.

Tadashi exited his home again and looked up at the large looming castle which held Ansem the Wise. The man rarely showed his face anymore, yet he ruled the land. "Who knows what he's doing within his castle..." He mumbled and began to walk towards the city's square once again.

Last edited:
Awards
Rubbing the side of his face Capell couldn't help but laugh along with Tevin at his own clumsiness. As Tevin asked him if he was okay he ruffled his azure hair. "Yeah.. I'm fine, kinda used to it by now really." Moving over to the ledge of the building he swung his legs over it. The view was amazing, he couldn't believe he had never seen it before. "Wow, What a sight." He said, as a gentle breeze blew, adding to the calming atmosphere. His attention was turned back to Tevin as he asked him if he should get an ice pack, laughing again. "Nah, I'm good. So what have you been up to Man? Not much I bet." He asked, with a hint of sarcasm. It truly was an uneventful day. With a yawn Capell looked towards the center of town, and his jaw dropped. The fountain that was usually so crystal clear was now pitch black, and oozing over with a sickly bubble. "You seeing this Tevin?" He stood up trying to get a better look. Slowly a hand formed from the murky sludge. "Crap, looks like we got a heartless problem." Capell said, summoning his keyblade. He leaped to the next building, slowing down to shout back to Tevin. "Your helping right? Back me up!" Quickening his pace he jumped from one roof top to the next until he was one fall away from the center of town. The murky hand was now startlingly large in size. Dropping from the edge of the building Capell planted his feet on the side of the structure. Dashing downwards he could see that the black hand was reaching to snacth a girl wearing a red ribbon in her hair. "Look out!" Capell yelled pushing himself off the building, he grabbed the girl out of the way as the massive hand took a swipe at her. Landing with a thud Capell sat up. "Sorry, you okay?" He said as the hand grasped the end of the fountain. A second hand sprouted from the black muck. "Well, this can't be good."

Peace

Awards
In the vacuum of space lies a young man in a semi-transparent green bubble with his legs crossed and a strange looking weapon across his lap. His name is Ed Renkin. "Now..." He said pulling a folded up piece of paper out of his pocket and unfolding it and laying it across his weapon. He points to a spot on his newly unfolded map with many large blank spots on it and says "I just came from Twilight Town." He drags his finger across the map and says "I guess...my next stop is Traverse Town" as he puts his chin on his open palm and makes the bubble speed toward the world.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"Not much is right ..browsed the market, nothing good, as usual." The same, boring merchandise as usual. Tevin held nothing against the shop keepers, heck, he loved a lot of them. But as far as merchandise went, they were lacking in some areas. He came day after day to see something eye catching, but everything he needed was usually on him already. That was just how it was for the most part. Hearing the yawn beside him made Tevin himself want to yawn, but he merely glanced at the guy to just laugh at the part of his face that was still red, but instead he found that Capell was staring at something jaw-dropping. Tracing his vision, he looked off towards the center of town. "...Wow, sewage must be backing up." he joked in response to the question of seeing what Capell saw, or not.Too bad the guy saw it as a serious threat, but it was Heartless, so obviously things were serious now.

Slowly getting up beside him, he patted the back of his black pants and stretched for a moment. By the time he was done, Capell had already leaped from this wall and onto a rooftop, much to his surprise. "Hah, back you up?" he laughed, getting a small running start before leaping over the streets below after him."You'll be my moral support at best." Capell had already turned around and began running off. Shaking his head with a smile plain as day on his face, Tevin ran after him, descending down the roofs of Radiant Garden to reach the fountain. While all of this was going on, Tevin swore that the 'hero' phase was gone by now.

A good deal of running and leaping later, and he arrived a few moments after Capell, soon enough to see him save a girl and get her out of harms way. Smirking to himself after realizing what was going on, he spread his fingers apart in his right hand, allowing light to gather immediately. Being called forth, his keyblade, Ascension, was preparing to destroy the darkness present in the area. Jumping off of the roof, Tevin threw his keyblade with the target in sight. Before he landed on the ground in front of Capell and his new girlfriend, Ascension flew all around the slime-ridden Heartless arms, making sure to cut both of them apart and cause the arms to fall into chunks, right back into the fountain.

"..Always playing the hero." he muttered, raising his arm out as he turned around, allowing Ascension to return to his hand, slime-free. That smirk from before was still present on his face, and while the Heartless was either stunned or defeated, he looked over the girl he had saved. Cute in all aspects. "Well no wonder you came running." he nodded to Evangeline out of respect, then cocked his head off towards Capell. "I thought your phase was over with, but I guess old habits are hard to kick."

Just like Capell, always saving a Damsel in Distress ..

Last edited:
Awards
Standing to his feet Capell got ready to combat the sludge heartless. The arms rose menacingly, threatening to crush any that came near. Suddenly however, the arms fell apart, being sliced to bits by a keyblade. The mass fell into the fountain, and appeared to become calm. Capell smiled as Tevin landed in front of him, and grabbed his keyblade out of the air. Tevin had a smirk on his face, and Capell knew why when he teased him about coming to the rescue. Ruffling the hair on the back of his head he looked away, with a red face. "It's not like that, I just can't sit back and do nothing ya know." Shaking his head he walked over to Tevin and slapped him hard on the back. "Nice assist there by the way. Who knew you could be so cool?" He said, Laughing. The cheery mode was ruined however, as the fountain began to shake violently. Wide eyed, Capell watched as a large muck heartless popped up. The whole thing had show up this time, and it roared in anger. "I think you made it angry Tevin." Capell quirked nonchalantly. The heartless swung a punch towards him and Tevin. "Ah no you dont!" Pointing his keyblade at the fist, a barrage of ice sickles tore it apart, freezing it as well in the process. As the are crumbled to the ground the heartless began o reform the appendage using muck from it's body. "Huh?" In the torso Capell spotted a possessor heartless. "So that's it. Since when could those things posses water?" Aiming another ice spell, a single large ice spear pierced the upper torso of the heartless. Instantly it began to freeze. "Now your chance! Take out the possessor!"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Weak," was all the offense Unbirth Captain said as the older twin brother charged at him. Still pinning down the younger sister keyblade Master Sorrow lifted up his hand with his Lightning Lance pointed at the boy.

"All you two are is a disease one that should and shallbe eradicated," Sorrow said as he blocked the keybladers strike and then in the blink of a eye cut the brothers head off as the blood of the twin fell on his sister.

"Muya," the girl screamed as thelance started to turn black taking the form of a sword.

"Don't worry you will be joining him very soon," However as Sorrow went for a dead blow the girl finally was able to wiggle out of his grip. "Oh what are you going to do now a siblings reveange," Sorrow question as tears could be seen in the girls eyes.

"Shut upppp," The girl yelled dashing as Sorrow side stepping the attack then with his dark powers Sorrow used five of the girls pressure point immobilizing her as he forced the sword hilt into the ground. then and very harshfully he pushed her down as she was able to let out one last fatal scream as the blade impaled her.

"Hmm sounds like someones calling," sorrow said as he and the blade in the girls stomach sapped down into the ground.

(travers Town)
"Still the wicked one ay Nemora," a Irish voice called out in the room the source of the voice was unknown until like something out of a horror movie the back wall started to turn black with the scent of wisped darkness coming off it then at a slow pace a human figure came out of the wall. After the figure was fully out it took the form a outline silhouette into a elemental robed man with black pants and no shirt. Turning his head to the left to see Nemora Soorow let out a small chuckle.

"So what did you want, your pets said you needed something, or purhaps this is another annoy one of the other members moment," Sorrow joked as the rest of his body was reshaped the current weapon in his hand was the one that matched the darkness element. The Nightmare sword.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Piercing crimson eyes shot through the day, examining, analyzing, boring holes through anything and everything that moved. She remained in hiding, melting into the background so easily you would think she was spectral. It wasn't necessary however, no one was around, this place was desolate. But old habits die hard, and die hard they must. She glanced over at another spot shrouded by darkness, with a swift nudge of her head the shadow seemed to sprang literally from the wall, and edge in closer hugging the wall opposite to it.

As mentioned, old habits die hard, and die hard they must.

Kagami, or Eros as she would refer herself as, moved as silently as the daybreak, despite her choice of clothing she seemed to blend in to anything. She was clad in black, coat, boots, skirt, you name it, it seemed she was heading to a funeral all the time, and half the time; she hosted the funeral.

At the realization that the place was desolate she eased up, the 'shadows' seemed to ease up as well, shoulders relaxing, their faces became less tense, whatever that means. But just as quickly they tensed up at the brutal glare from Eros, "Stand on your toes, you seem to think there is no reason to be alert, want me to give you one?" She said with a scowl and with that 5 shadows peeled themselves off the walls, bowing their heads in embarrassment it seemed, though they outnumbered her, they refused to cross her.

The shadows moved in formation at all times, while Eros calmly strode peacefully throughout the town. It seemed it was long abandoned, whatever the reason she didn't care. Making her way in front of a torn down shop, literally it was torn down from the framework, she peered in and noticed clothing accessories it seemed. This piqued her interest, though she would never admit it; she enjoyed clothing or anything involved with it. She takes pride in her appearance, naturally not to the point of vanity.

She pushed aside debris and glass to notice a black armband, instinctively she grabbed it. Examining it within her slender fingers and once satisfied, placed the armband on her right arm, 9 inches from her shoulder. She looked at it once and a faint smile danced on her lips.

Sounds of shuffling and movement soon made the smile dissipate, she pivoted and at the same time unsheathed her gunblade; Balmung. Her shield lit up bright red, the arm garment expanded and cleverly obscured her chest. In any other situation she would look like a Greek goddess, sword and shield at hand, however in this situation she was nothing more than an assassin.

Balmung twitched, gears moved around, but she held it steady and aimed it carefully at the source of the noise. Her shield up she edged closer and closer, until.. SMACK!

A black mass leaped and tackled Eros down, it attached itself to her face and almost instinctively she smacked it away with her shield. It fell with a thud, still shield up and sword en guard, she examined the creature.

It was small, definitely small, it seemed no bigger than her hand. In fact it could easily fit in her hand, she shook her head and eyed the creature, upon further review she knew it wasn't a black mass. But fur.

Long tails, no ears; perhaps longer than the entire thing was flopped on the floor. It's back was turned to Eros, she moved in and poked it ever.. so... gently.

The thing jumped, and I mean jumped. Hopping to it's feet it glared at Eros, chest pounding, feet shuffling. Well, it looked like feet. The feet were literally concave, she didn't even know it had feet until it got to it, even then it just looked like a ball. A ball of black fur. What was this thing? It began to twitch slightly, it's head made an odd gesture that she couldn't decipher. She pointed the blade of Balmung at it, the steel was mere inches away, carefully it moved in. Then with it's tiny nose, sniffed the blade. After a few moments it seemed satisfied and with another leap, made itself comfortable on Eros' shoulder. She didn't mind but was a bit surprised at it's speed, whatever it was, it was fast.

She turned her head and glanced at the thing, it in turn looked at her, with a very slight hiccup it nearly jumped off her shoulder. Eros let out a slight giggle at that sight, "Ok then, you are Hiccup." Her tone was different this time, it seemed caring and kind, even her smile resembled that of a loving mother. But alas it wasn't around for that long as she was interrupted by her little helpers; Caliga.

The Caliga edged in the shop, this really was a black mass, no signs of fur anywhere. It's glowing eyes peered at Hiccup, it titled it's head quizzically. She ignored the gesture, "Well? Anything?" Her tone was harsh and demanding, almost annoyed at the sight of the Cailga. It jumped, slightly startled, and glanced at Eros again shaking it's head dejectedly. She let out an exasperated sigh, "All right fine, clean up shop, we are out of here." She muttered walking past the frightened Caliga. Then turning her head to look at it she said, "Oh.. This is Hiccup, treat him nice.. Or else."

After sometime she found herself back at good ol' HQ. She walked in a emitting a proud feeling, even though she failed to find the 'Key', she maintained a professional appearance. But with a small 5 pound ball of fur on her shoulder, that feeling sort of goes away.

Her golden locks of hair bounced as she walked, back erect and straight, chin titled up slightly, she looked almost like she was in the military. The instant she entered she heard, "I'M HOOOOMMMMEEE." She already knew who it was.

Traversing throughout the building she soon found Nemora, Eros made her way to the girl. Her face the epitome of seriousness, then she heard Sorrow. She scowled slightly. Finally she was face to face with the duo, glaring at Sorrow she said, "Where were you? Reconnaissance doesn't work well when all I have are Caliga to work with." Then with a sigh she slapped her hands at her hips, "I don't even want to know where you were, make sure this doesn't happen again."

Reconnaissance isn't really a difficult task, but it requires teamwork, and if the team isn't complete then the mission falls apart. This scolding was minor, which was odd in this situation, this was probably evidence of Eros' mood. She was probably in a happy mood considering Sorrow isn't bruised at the moment. She then caught Sorrow glancing at Hiccup, "Hiccup." Was all she said, "Any problem with him?" She added with a glare. Sorrow, at this time, should know to thread softly, Eros anger is something he has witnessed time and time again, and it isn't pleasant.

Hiccup then leaped from her shoulder and landed on Nemora's shoulder, "Nemora, if I find Hiccup without a head after you are through with him, do you know what I'm going to do?" She asked in an almost sweet tone, "Your little toys, they will be all gone, and you will probably be dead." She said bluntly not waiting for a response.

Eros and Nemora were friends, there was no mistake, in fact Eros got along with Nemora surprisingly well. Almost a sisterly type of bond, but she knew what happened when things fell in Nemora's hands, she sorta liked Hiccup.

Scratch that.

She didn't like Hiccup, but she wanted to stop Nemora from destroying things, Eros thought trying to reassure herself.

Tenyas

Re: Kingdom blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballs II: Requiem For The Fallen

Nemora giggled happily when Sorrow appeared, he was such a weird person. The girl tapped the sides of the Recluce and it obediently bowed down to allow her off. With a few steps, she was back on the ground, looking up at the fellow captain with a grin. It was rather apparent how much of a size difference there was between them now that she wasn't on her gigantic 'puppy'. "You guys are never around when I am, and the Unborn say they get bored~." A few of the armors that had been walking around, along with some of the sheilds, gave the girl a look that said they'd rather not be brought up in a conversation of hers. The Recluce growled at them and they went back to business.

When Kagam-er... Eros, showed up and Hiccup bounded onto her shoulder, the white cloaked girl was absolutely beaming. She held a good deal of respect for the leading woman, and knew very well that if she broke anything that belonged to her she'd be in a lot of trouble. With a small giggle, the girl petted the fluffy creature, laughing some more as it wandered from shoulder to shoulder. "Oy-oy, Eros, guess what I found today? Guess! Guess!" She waited a minute to see if the woman would make any guesses, or even if Sorrow would, then continued, "A family that knew about Key blades! Seriously, the whole lot of them! I even found this book," She pulled a rather old looking mass of papers from her pocket, "I dunno what it says half the time but, it looks important."

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Re: Kingdom blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballs II: Requiem For The Fallen

(Sorrow)

"Where were you? Reconnaissance doesn't work well when all I have are Caliga to work with."

"...Nice to see you to Eros, and its not my fault how well the Caliga work for you, I have to work with the White Armor as it is... as Anogros says work with what you got," Sorrow said to the general as his attention was pulled back to Nemora.

"You guys are never around when I am, and the Unborn say they get bored~."

"Well when your in a leading position time with others does get shortened," the 28 year old looking man said as he noticed the glance of the armor outside not wanting to be invovled with Nemora's conversation. In a sense he couldn't blame them next to him, Nemora was a very dark force to deal with. Turning to Eros he noticed a strange being on her shoulder.

"Hiccup."

"Interesting," Sorrow said looking at Eros new found pet. Then came another attention puller from Nemora.

"Oy-oy, Eros, guess what I found today? Guess! Guess!"

"Any problem with him?"

"...Don't get moody on me Eros I just dealt with the Twin key blade masters in the Rising Sun Empire ," Sorrow said as he glanced at Eros with a look of back off. Though Eros was a general the power level between the two was not far off. However do to there grouping and what little friendship they had Sorrow dealt with the random angered beating Eros through at him and was one of the few people that knew Eros's true fury.

"I also found some interesting info on the one key blader named Ryu apparently a man named Kouga may know where he currently is, I also however heard this man is a force to recon with," Sorrow told Eros as Nemora revealed her findings.

"A family that knew about Key blades! Seriously, the whole lot of them! I even found this book, I dunno what it says half the time but, it looks important."

"Hm really lets see," Sorrow said as the li-ght symbol on Sorrows robe glowed as the sword Sorrow was holding turned into a black liquid seeping onto Sorrows hand forming into a knuckle claw. using Nemoras hand as a table Sorrow opened the book to read a certain line from the book reading it aloud Sorrow said.

"In conclusion the key blade itself seems to have a conscience one that if tampered with a human not weilding the key blade will form its on entity stealing from the host his free will...," Skipping the rest of what it said Sorrow went through a few pages to see whos enter this was. "Notes from the Mechanic Nobody Gears... Ugh," the moment Sorrow read the name a sharp pain went through his head grabbing the left side of his head Sorrow waited until the pain was gone. That name had sent a memory through his head.

"Anogros... is defiantly going to want and see that book, perfect find Nemora," Sorrow said complementing Nemora which in its self was the first time Sorrow had every given praise to anyone in the group.

"...I wanted to get back up before I went to Treasure Town to find this Kouga any of you willing to join me," Sorrow said as the pain in his head truely went away.
(Kouga)

(Memories of the past)

"Why you interlopers you will pay for this," Oogie threatened Ryu as he slowly limbed backwards.

"I will deal with them Oogie go recover," a voice yelled out as a younge teenager jumped infront of Oogie. Letting out a evil laugh the bagged man said.

"Alright finish them off Kouga," Oogie said as he ran away leaving the Key blade master and his companion to fight.

"So your the key blade master thats been ruining my masters plans, I hear your quiet the fighter lets see how good you really are," Kouga said with a smirk as a Diamond coating started to form around his hands and feet.

"Wait who are you and why are we fighting better yet why are you on Oogies side don't you see what hes doing," Ryu asked as Kouga ignored the boys questions.

"Shut up and prepare to die here," Kouga roared rushing at the key blade master.

......................................................................................................................

"...your not bad... Ryu," Kouga said his body a bleeding abit but still standing Ryu being in the same shape started to breath harder.

"Ryu," Kouga looked up to see a human duck and dog like human run right next to Ryu they to looked like they had been in a ruff fight meaning Lock shock and Barrel had lost. "Thats how it is the weak have to group up to win.. no matter how many there are of you I will win," Kouga yelled rushing at them.

"What am I doing," Kouga said to himself as he fell to the ground barrely catching himself from falling flat. They had all alrighty been in big fights and still had the strength to out power... no out hear-ted him. "I... thought Oogie was trying to do the right thing by taking over Halloween Town I lost sight of what I should have been doing protecting people not hurting them so someone else could take control...I let the dar-kness and desire of battle darken my sight"

"Its not to late you can still make amends," Ryu said holding out a hand to Kouga.

"How can you just forgive me that easy, I just tried to kill you all,"

"Marage he took advantage of my uncertainy and desire to be the strongest fighter making me believe I would destroy my peoples clan," Kouga said. "I cant believe I feel for it and then with promises of power and respect of the people Oogie used me for his dirty work and I did nothing to stop him from doing it," Kouga said.

"Well lets get Marage before he does actual damage," Ryu said with a smile making Kouga let out a small laugh.

"Your weird man... lets do it."

"MARAGE," Kouga scream as he delivered the final blow to the bandaged man causing him to scream. As Marage fell to the ground Kouga watched in disbelief as the man he thought was Marage turned into dust it was a illusion.

"Game over Luxord," Kouga smirked as Luxord fell to his knees.

"ha ha ha no wonder Marage came for help from Slexif," Kouga eyes darkened as he said that.

"WHERES Marage," Kouga yelled as Luxord who put two fingers together and wiped it acros his mouth as he faded away.

"Ryu I want to thank you for every thing I need to go after Marage as long as he's alive my people are in danger," Kouga said shaking Ryus hand one last time.

"And next time we meet we will go One-on-one to see whos the better warrior," Kouga smiled as Ryu returned the smile.
(Present)

"Three years has it really been that long," Kouga questioned as he scanned the world he was in. Treasure Town it was quiet interesting flying ships almost similar to gummi ships. Pirates and sailors in a sense it was Kouga's type of worlds. Besides being a bit older and taller Kouga's appearance hadn't changed that much.

"Not bad scenary either quiet the world with its high technology falling gummi ships and....," Stoping himself for a moment Kouga looked up noticing the falling ship as it finally crashed. Picking up his pace Kouga started to mad dash towards the scene as he final got there he noticed three people on the ground.

"Are you people all... Huey," Kouga said looking at the duck human who had been hitten by the worlds sign as he turned to look at the other two figure.

"Max...Ryu hahahahahahaha I see the flying skills of the great key blade master havent gotten any better," Kouga said laughing so hard he fell to the ground right next to the group looking at Ryu he said.

"I don't believe it Ryu, huey and Max I didn't expect to see you guys again and I see time has aged you up also," kouga said staring at the three.

"So hows it been havent seen ya in like what three years... have you guys found the king yet," Kouga said a bit excited to see the three again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back