• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Special Features

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know how some games have these special features like concept art, interviews, ect. Well, if Kingdom Hearts II were to have a special features section on the disc, what special features do you wish it would have?

TTBK2

Awards
......Yeah. I want to see concept art. I want the whole KH2 soundtrack(you could even throw in the KH soundtrack). And a free for all 4 player game were you can fight against others like in Super Smash Bros., Nightfire, and Twisted Metal Black combined.

yado

I taste delicious
those ideas would be cool but since im better or around the same as al my friends how about a little two-player story mode.

sinharvest_angel

hmmm be able to watch movie spheres like ff10, ooh, like u can revisit the dd world and use that huge tv, to watch any cutscene uv seen, and like maybe cutscenes from FM, or like collecting FM scences, it could be like a side quest like the dalmations

NJMIgnatio

How about a mini-game where you play as an evil corperation that is with-holding a new game, and refuses to let the people have it? Anyone? Just kidding.

#6 change anything in KH2

( this cant fit in my sig )
the memory pods in castle oblivion
[ittesy bittesy spider rhytem]
The ittesy bittesy Sora climbed out of the pod
down came the heartless and Sora killed them all
The ittesy bittesy Sora climbed in the pod again

Aftermath: NOOO MY 14 YR OLD MEMORIES!!!

ur-vile

Awards
If any of you seen the God of War extras, I'd love to see something along those lines. Especially interviews and stuff that got cut out.

iholdthekeys

for special features.... well i would like something like how they did in jak 3............ where i can unlock the cutscenes........... and also that i can redo missions......... like go and fight bosses again 4 fun............. and also i would like a moving character thing...... if u have jak 3 u no wat i'm talking about......... i forgot wat itz called....... but u c the 3-d model of the character on the screen and u can rotate them and zoom in.......... and the character is walking or just standing around doing something and the voice actor just says some pretty funny stuff.......... like if they did it 4 kh2.......... the voice actor might do something like 4 sora he would say, you know i've always wondered why donald never wears pants...... i mean he wears a towel when he comes out of the shower but he only puts a shirt on.................... also i would like 2 c ne deleted cutscenes that they decided 2 not include in the game cuz it might have been 2 confusing 4 lil kids 2 understand or nething along those lines.............. i would also like 2 b able to play the game as bhk or riku......... and finally i would like it if they included a trailer for like a kingdom hearts movie!!!!!!!.......... i really hope they do it........... that would be awesome...... especially if it was all CG...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back