• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II to hit Jump Fiesta 06 confirmed/new screenshot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It's been confirmed by Square-Enix themselves that the Jump Fiesta 06 will indeed contain Kingdom Hearts II, by what it looks like, it will contian a demo and a Video, there is also a new screenshot of Donald And Sora doing their teamwork move.

img_kh2_03.jpg

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/jf06/titles/kh2/

Vzam

Bronze Member
lets hope it contains a BIG HIGH QUALITY pic of the NEW 13th Order members (Rexiel and Aldax) with some weapons plz! Daddy needs a new pair of screenshot.

good find btw

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It probably will, a bit more rumor is going around though, it may be like Dirge of Cerberus.

What I mean is like it won't be a demo, but the entire game itself, that only a set number of people can play.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Ahh excuse me for asking such a question but could any of you fellows please enlighten me as to when Jump Fiesta 06 starts. I would use the link but my comp is being particularly racist so yeah <_< XD. Would be greatly appreciated.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Jump Festa is a December 17-18 at 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.

helios

Bronze Member
Vzam where did you get those names from can you PM me a link to this......but yes ill wait to see the news of Fiesta on G4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back