• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 7 Promotional Artwork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

As reported on October 11th, the seventh volume of the Kingdom Hearts II manga will be releasing on November 22nd, 2013. Now that we're winding down to the anticipated release date, it's only natural that some new artwork be released to promote it.

Thanks to ArikaMiz, you can view the new artwork below. Could this also be the cover to the seventh volume? How many more volumes until this story concludes? We'll see on the 22nd!

Source: ArikaMiz

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Wow, Goofy and Donald are scaring me. Kairi and Pluto are adorable! And Sora looks like he's stoned. XD I always love Amano's take on KH.

Thanks for the information!

State

Awards
Wow, Goofy and Donald are scaring me. Kairi and Pluto are adorable! And Sora looks like he's stoned. XD I always love Amano's take on KH.

Thanks for the information!

Donald not much, but yeah on Goofy, the angle of his eyes look a bit creepy in a funny way, lol. Yeah, Kairi's face is adorable and Pluto looks cute with shorter ears and all wriggly. xD And yeah, Sora looks adorably stones, haha. Meanwhile, Mickey looks so... anime

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Yay finally volume seven. I hope this means that Shiro Amano may start working on Birth by Sleep Mangas soon.

kngdmhrts2

I've not read Volume 6 yet, but from the artwork, I would guess it's gonna take place around the time of the 1000 Heartless battle judging from it looking like Mickey's badass robe removing moment.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've not read Volume 6 yet, but from the artwork, I would guess it's gonna take place around the time of the 1000 Heartless battle judging from it looking like Mickey's badass robe removing moment.

Yes, it does. At this point in the story, Kairi has been kidnapped by Saix and is currently imprisoned in TWTNW (earlier than it happened in the game to speed up the story.) On Sora's side, he has just visited Space Paranoids and defeated Sark with Tron. The 1000 Heartless battle is just on the horizon.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It's all cute. Mickey looks pretty dang fierce.

Pluto looks cute with shorter ears and all wriggly.

The "shortness" is merely a perspective issue, cause by the angle which Shiro Amano decided to draw them.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like it, but I hope it isn't the cover :p I mean, given this is the last KH2 one, I kind of want some huge epic scene or something in TWTNW. If not though, I still like it so I'm not complaining haha xD

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
This isn't the last KH2 volume, and Shiro Amano has yet to conclude the KH2 manga.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I like it, but I hope it isn't the cover :p I mean, given this is the last KH2 one, I kind of want some huge epic scene or something in TWTNW. If not though, I still like it so I'm not complaining haha xD

Yeah. From the way the characters are positioned. It looks more like it was intended as a promotional poster; maybe a small poster inside the manga. I also see that it could be possible it is the manga cover. If the image was splitted in two, the image with Sora/Kairi/Pluto would be the front cover and the rest the back.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

This isn't the last KH2 volume, and Shiro Amano has yet to conclude the KH2 manga.

What Rydgea said. Sorry it's really misleading (do not write articles immediately after getting to work because you're supposed to be working goddamnit). That line was just referring to the KH2 manga ending soon, not specifically in the seventh volume.

Lemme go edit that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For a second there, I thought Pluto was chewing on Kairi's arm.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ah! So this isn't the last one, that's fine then, I like it as a cover then haha I do want something epic for the last one ^_^ Thanks guys for clearing it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back