• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Aqua Nendoroid is now available for pre-order, releases April 2022

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Good Smile Company has opened pre-orders for their KINGDOM HEARTS III Aqua Nendoroid, which is slated to release April 2022 in the west (February 2022 in Japan). Fans can pre-order Aqua from the GoodSmile Online Shop right now for $64.99. Pre-orders will open from June 16th 8:00 PM PST - July 28th, 2021 11:59 PM PST.

"I'm sorry it took so long."

From "Kingdom Hearts III" comes a Nendoroid of Aqua! She comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a combat expression and a praying expression. Optional parts include Aqua's keyblade Master's Defender and her Wayfinder that connects her to Terra and Ventus, allowing you to recreate the memorable scene of Aqua holding out her Wayfinder! Be sure to add her to your collection!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Pouhi

Awards
yaaaaay, finally~ refreshing the MFC page everyday finally payed off! hahah
i know a lot of people are disappointed in how she does not have Rainfell... but look at her, she is still adorable, i think i can forgive them <3

Willow A113

Awards
yaaaaay, finally~ refreshing the MFC page everyday finally payed off! hahah
i know a lot of people are disappointed in how she does not have Rainfell... but look at her, she is still adorable, i think i can forgive them <3
I’ve always seen master’s defender as “Aqua’s keyblade” myself. For me it’s kind of like oathkeeper and oblivion with Roxas. She has two keyblades.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Why do I keep buying things.
Maybe because I was deprived of KH merch for so many years and refused to buy stuff from FYE and Hot Topic

Back