• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Discussion Thread(SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
READ ME:

Hey Guys, This will be now the "Kingdom Hearts III Discussion Thread(SPOILERS)"

If you have a theory on Kingdom Hearts III post it here. Since, this thread became that.

LETS TRY TO STOP SO MANY KINGDOM HEARTS III THREADS.

POST HERE PLEASE

------------------------------------

Sorry Monkeybutt,

This thread has became more popular, Sorry.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Re: Fourth Knight Theory/Secret Ending KeyBlade Theory...

FWY. It's not Mickey's Keyblade. Get a close up and you will see that the one on the left is solid silver. No gold at all. It could be Kairi's Keyblad in Kingdom Key Form.

KingBlade

by sinspire^

MyInnerFred said:
FWY. It's not Mickey's Keyblade. Get a close up and you will see that the one on the left is solid silver. No gold at all. It could be Kairi's Keyblad in Kingdom Key Form.

Thats what I thought too...

But we don't know if she is a KeyBlade Master for sure.Just because she weilds one doesn't mean shes going to keep it...

I will stick with Mickey until, I get the English verison of the game to see if they clear that up...

I have the Japanese one and beat it but don't know Japanese...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

KingBlade said:
Thats what I thought too...

But we don't know if she is a KeyBlade Master for sure.Just because she weilds one doesn't mean shes going to keep it...

I will stick with Mickey until, I get the English verison of the game to see if they clear that up...

I have the Japanese one and beat it but don't know Japanese...

Well considering everyone else who uses one is and that the Keyblade has a Chain... I would guess so. It makes sense anyway.

Ferius

Personally I'm thinking the Knights are bad guys/minions, and the guy making there way towards them could be Sora/Riku/Kairi/Mike Tyson. Beyond that I have no idea, but I think a merger of Xenmas spirit, and Xenoharts would make an interesting villian.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Xehanort is the main antagonist of Kingdom Hearts, both in the first (Ansem's impostor) and the second (Xemnas) but we don't know if he is the main antagonist in KH3....if he is, then he is the main antagonist of this series....

helios

Bronze Member

Are all those keyblades of bearers pasts what do they symbol.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Also the person in the dust is wearing some kind of Order-like Coat. Before the wind starts blowing and the picture gets super distorted, there is a second, not even that long, where the image is pretty much in perfect shape. You can see that there isn't really any hear and it looks like a Order Coat.

ashadow6pc.jpg

Roxas0321

Im gonna post this again

I dunno. But somehow, I dont think that this Keyblade war is before KH1. I think its after Kh2. Maybe thats what the letter is about at the end of KH2. Maybe Micky left to look into this war. I dunno.

OR

The 3 Knights could be Sora, Riku and Kairi. I think the smaller one of the 2 could be Kairi. Hey, u never kno. Could be. And all of them can weild Keyblades, so yea. And the figure walking could be Xehanort.

Just a thought.

I think that Riku is the Master of the Keyblade person.
I also think that the Keyblade is Micky's.
And I think that Kairi is a Keyblade Master, seeing as how she weilds one. X_X

Dark Oblivion007

maybe its in another paralell universe or mickey teels him in the letter what is going to happen in the futer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back