• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Discussion Thread(SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Re: Fourth Knight Theory/Secret Ending KeyBlade Theory...

Roxas, Ansem, Namine.
You should not have existed in theory, and yet you are truly there. Special
exceptions.

The theories that I and the XIII Order have put together have been exceeded by
the owners of strong hearts.

Sora, Kairi, Riku.

Yes, Riku.
There was weakness in his heart that was exploited by the darkness, but he
defeated it
with the hope that he discovered at the extremities of his
suffering, and even retained the darkness of the heart of his enemy as his own
power.
I wish from the bottom of my heart that when all of this ends, he will return to
that island with Sora.

If I can, I would also like to return to the "Radiant Garden", and once more see
the beautiful water and flowers, and the smiling faces overflowing with hope.

King, my friend.
I trust that you will see these true records that I have written.

I wanted to talk animatedly with you again.
Please forgive me, a foolish one who has become obsessed with the darkness.

edit: the reason that other ansem reports seem darker and more revenge intent is becuase that was ansem after he was exiled, being exiled to a world of nothingness by ur best friend would probably make u mad wouldnt it?

Super SoraX

RikuHeroOfDark said:
you do realize ansem(DiZ) wrote the first nine ansem reports that we get in kh1

I guess this is where i got confused but could someone explain.

In the ansme report it says..... I have built a device that artificially creates hearthless....I will mark the ones that are created artificially... THis is suppose to be ansem(Diz) right and in the reverse it says ...The six betrayers conducted the research which brought forth these accursed shadows...(remember in the first ansem reports #2 the heartless didnt appear until after the deaths of his experiments-plural, which is more then one- Ther reverse says that he conducted a pychological experiment-which was on Xehanort only- then ienzo suggested that they build the lab and lets not forget Even had a strong interest in Xehanort memeories. Also in the reverses#5 Diz states "...They didn't just create "pure blood" heartless from the human heart, they used them to artifically synthesize heartless. It seems that they have given these artificial heartless a mark and called them "emblems""

So couls someone explain how in the first nine ansem reports (suspected to be written be Diz) That ansem(Diz) participated in the capture and death of the experiment and the bringing about of the heartless to HB/RG while in the reversed reports he had nothing to do with the experiments. In fact when he found out that is six diciples where doing he ordered them to stop even before the visit of king mickey.

I dont know Diz even states in the first reverse report that Xehanort was a whole lot smarter then your average human. That he completley understood Diz philosophy of the heart, and of darkness in the heart. That Xehanort possessed rare talents. The question is what happened when he probed the heart of Xehonort and what did he release (mermories of Xehanort) It is clear tht after this PSYCHOLOGICAL experiment that he manipulated Even and Ienzo and the other three.

So if any one can explain to me why both reports in a whole the firts ones from KH1and COM to the ones found in KH2 show to different characteristics and attitude and accounts as to what happened in HB/RG. And why is it assumed that Diz wrote the firtst nine and then the reverse. Given the experince in fighting him and his shell you can assume that Xehanort is clearly crazy and capable of thinking he is ansem and writing about experiments that were even conducted on himself as if he were the real ansem. But hey i haven't played KH2 yet and you all may have some facts (that DIz did in fact right the firts nine reports.) If so I shut my mouth :) I would like somone to explaine to me the difference in the writings of accounts that took place. Like the meeting with king micky Diz actually saw the keyblade held by mickey while in the first he only talks of how micky spoke of the keyblade (sounds like Xehanort may have listened in on the conversation and wrote it in a report as if he was ansem talking to mickey.) But once again i could be wrong it is all my opinion that i got from reading the full reports all 26 of them privided by Violent anger. Also from looking at them sided by side. So i hope someone can help me out.:D

violent_anger

Super SoraX said:
RikuHeroOfDark said:
you do realize ansem(DiZ) wrote the first nine ansem reports that we get in kh1

I guess this is where i got confused but could someone explain.

In the ansme report it says..... I have built a device that artificially creates hearthless....I will mark the ones that are created artificially... THis is suppose to be ansem(Diz) right and in the reverse it says ...The six betrayers conducted the research which brought forth these accursed shadows...(remember in the first ansem reports #2 the heartless didnt appear until after the deaths of his experiments-plural, which is more then one- Ther reverse says that he conducted a pychological experiment-which was on Xehanort only- then ienzo suggested that they build the lab and lets not forget Even had a strong interest in Xehanort memeories. Also in the reverses#5 Diz states "...They didn't just create "pure blood" heartless from the human heart, they used them to artifically synthesize heartless. It seems that they have given these artificial heartless a mark and called them "emblems""

So couls someone explain how in the first nine ansem reports (suspected to be written be Diz) That ansem(Diz) participated in the capture and death of the experiment and the bringing about of the heartless to HB/RG while in the reversed reports he had nothing to do with the experiments. In fact when he found out that is six diciples where doing he ordered them to stop even before the visit of king mickey.

I dont know Diz even states in the first reverse report that Xehanort was a whole lot smarter then your average human. That he completley understood Diz philosophy of the heart, and of darkness in the heart. That Xehanort possessed rare talents. The question is what happened when he probed the heart of Xehonort and what did he release (mermories of Xehanort) It is clear tht after this PSYCHOLOGICAL experiment that he manipulated Even and Ienzo and the other three.

So if any one can explain to me why both reports in a whole the firts ones from KH1and COM to the ones found in KH2 show to different characteristics and attitude and accounts as to what happened in HB/RG. And why is it assumed that Diz wrote the firtst nine and then the reverse. Given the experince in fighting him and his shell you can assume that Xehanort is clearly crazy and capable of thinking he is ansem and writing about experiments that were even conducted on himself as if he were the real ansem. But hey i haven't played KH2 yet and you all may have some facts (that DIz did in fact right the firts nine reports.) If so I shut my mouth :) I would like somone to explaine to me the difference in the writings of accounts that took place. Like the meeting with king micky Diz actually saw the keyblade held by mickey while in the first he only talks of how micky spoke of the keyblade (sounds like Xehanort may have listened in on the conversation and wrote it in a report as if he was ansem talking to mickey.) But once again i could be wrong it is all my opinion that i got from reading the full reports all 26 of them privided by Violent anger. Also from looking at them sided by side. So i hope someone can help me out.:D

-Ansem's Report 8-
There is no doubt that the Heartless are deeply connected to the
people's hearts. Further study may unravel both their motivations and
the mysteries shrouding the heart. As a start, I have built a device
that artificially creates Heartless.
By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I
should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the
culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run
successfully created a Heartless. This may be a step toward creating a
heart from nothing.
The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly
identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of
the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially.

in this experiment, true ansem/diz made the fake heartles on a small scale to study them, in the other reports, diz talked about how xehanort was using the technology to create an army of heartless.

Super SoraX

violent_anger said:
-Ansem's Report 8-
There is no doubt that the Heartless are deeply connected to the
people's hearts. Further study may unravel both their motivations and
the mysteries shrouding the heart. As a start, I have built a device
that artificially creates Heartless.
By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I
should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the
culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run
successfully created a Heartless. This may be a step toward creating a
heart from nothing.
The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly
identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of
the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially.

in this experiment, true ansem/diz made the fake heartles on a small scale to study them, in the other reports, diz talked about how xehanort was using the technology to create an army of heartless.

To me (once again please correct me if i am wrong.) That is all an asumption that Ansem/Diz created them on a small scale. In Diz's own report he says

The key is those without a heart, the "Heartless." Embodiments of darkness in the heart. Accursed shadows with no hearts. Who steal the hearts of all living things and multiply. Where did they come from, and where are they going.
then also he says

The key to unravelling the mystery is the "Heartless" The six betrayers conducted the reaserch which brought forth these accursed shadows.

As i said once before the only experiment Ansem/Diz did was one of a PSYCOLOGICAL matter concearning Xehanort.

Ansem report 2

I shall conduct the following experiments:
Extract the darkness from a perosn's heart. Cultivate darkness in a pure heart. Both suppress and amplify the darkness within. The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collaspe, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are!

Now in reverse report 2

Beginning as a small psycological experiment, the research project into the "darkness expanded rapidly. At the advice of my youngest diciple, Ienzo, I prepared a large-scale facility beneath the castle.

It was theen that my six diciples secretly collected a number of test subjects, and began dangerous experiments on the darkness of the heart...

Both passages indicate that a number of people where experimented on. Against there own will and died in the process. Why is in in the reverse reports Ansem/Diz is against such acts. While the Ansem/Diz in the original headed the whole operation of conducting experiments. Lets not forget that Xehanort is just as smart if not smarter then Ansem/Diz. He studied under Ansem/Diz for a long time and knew his thought and philosopies on the heart and of darkness. The fact that he took on Ansem/Diz teachings so fast indicated that deep within his memories he knew something about the darkness of the heart, as well as the heartless. Also let me point out this also.

Ansem report 5

...In the deepest part of the caslte, it's antennae began vibrating, as if searching for someting. Sunddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never know of its exitsence.
It had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So I opened the door....

reverse report 13

...One mystery remains.
How did Xehanort open the door that appeared below my castle...?

Why would Ansem/Diz first state that he opened the door. Then say that he did not that is was in fact Xehanort that opened the door. Rmember Ansem/Diz wrote his journal in regards to his findings of the secret experiments being conducted under his very castle. He recieved those details from the Ansem reports which detail what was being conducted underground. So if someone can please break down why there is such a difference in the reports and the characteristics of Ansem/Diz from the original reports and Ansem/Diz from the reverse. And why does he condradict himself in the accounts of what happened. Try to do a little more then Ansem/Diz created the heartless on a small scale and Xehanort wanted to create an army. Cause once agan Ansem/Diz recieved the information from the Ansem report he found and was exiled soon after he found them. So to say that is only speculation in my eyes. Cause Ansem/Diz never states that he created or brought forth any heartless. Cause he says that he deciples brought forth the heartless. Unless it says so in the game that he did it (cause i havent played it.) Then i am wrong in that case. But if anyone wants to give it a try to correct me on these reports and who wrote them please do.:cool: :D

P.S. If anything i think (and it can remain my opinion i am not trying to convert anyone.) That Ansem/Diz wrote the very first ansem report in regard to what he belief/philosophy is/was on the darkness of the heart. Then Xehanort took that philosopy and actually experimented using it as his own hypothosis. Thus he wrote Ansem report 2-13 on his experiments and findings with the express idea that he was going to take over HB and get rid of Ansem/Diz

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

Super SoraX said:
To me (once again please correct me if i am wrong.) That is all an asumption that Ansem/Diz created them on a small scale. In Diz's own report he says

The key is those without a heart, the "Heartless." Embodiments of darkness in the heart. Accursed shadows with no hearts. Who steal the hearts of all living things and multiply. Where did they come from, and where are they going.
then also he says

The key to unravelling the mystery is the "Heartless" The six betrayers conducted the reaserch which brought forth these accursed shadows.

As i said once before the only experiment Ansem/Diz did was one of a PSYCOLOGICAL matter concearning Xehanort.

Ansem report 2

I shall conduct the following experiments:
Extract the darkness from a perosn's heart. Cultivate darkness in a pure heart. Both suppress and amplify the darkness within. The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collaspe, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are!

Now in reverse report 2

Beginning as a small psycological experiment, the research project into the "darkness expanded rapidly. At the advice of my youngest diciple, Ienzo, I prepared a large-scale facility beneath the castle.

It was theen that my six diciples secretly collected a number of test subjects, and began dangerous experiments on the darkness of the heart...

Both passages indicate that a number of people where experimented on. Against there own will and died in the process. Why is in in the reverse reports Ansem/Diz is against such acts. While the Ansem/Diz in the original headed the whole operation of conducting experiments. Lets not forget that Xehanort is just as smart if not smarter then Ansem/Diz. He studied under Ansem/Diz for a long time and knew his thought and philosopies on the heart and of darkness. The fact that he took on Ansem/Diz teachings so fast indicated that deep within his memories he knew something about the darkness of the heart, as well as the heartless. Also let me point out this also.

Ansem report 5

...In the deepest part of the caslte, it's antennae began vibrating, as if searching for someting. Sunddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never know of its exitsence.
It had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So I opened the door....

reverse report 13

...One mystery remains.
How did Xehanort open the door that appeared below my castle...?

Why would Ansem/Diz first state that he opened the door. Then say that he did not that is was in fact Xehanort that opened the door. Rmember Ansem/Diz wrote his journal in regards to his findings of the secret experiments being conducted under his very castle. He recieved those details from the Ansem reports which detail what was being conducted underground. So if someone can please break down why there is such a difference in the reports and the characteristics of Ansem/Diz from the original reports and Ansem/Diz from the reverse. And why does he condradict himself in the accounts of what happened. Try to do a little more then Ansem/Diz created the heartless on a small scale and Xehanort wanted to create an army. Cause once agan Ansem/Diz recieved the information from the Ansem report he found and was exiled soon after he found them. So to say that is only speculation in my eyes. Cause Ansem/Diz never states that he created or brought forth any heartless. Cause he says that he deciples brought forth the heartless. Unless it says so in the game that he did it (cause i havent played it.) Then i am wrong in that case. But if anyone wants to give it a try to correct me on these reports and who wrote them please do.:cool: :D

P.S. If anything i think (and it can remain my opinion i am not trying to convert anyone.) That Ansem/Diz wrote the very first ansem report in regard to what he belief/philosophy is/was on the darkness of the heart. Then Xehanort took that philosopy and actually experimented using it as his own hypothosis. Thus he wrote Ansem report 2-13 on his experiments and findings with the express idea that he was going to take over HB and get rid of Ansem/Diz
its obvious you didn't read it carefully because it clearly states he started the experiments in the other reports see
I have made a grave error.

The research plans I made about the "darkness in the heart", beginning with
meagre psychological experiments, have rapidly grown immensely.
As enthusiastically advised by my youngest disciple Ienzo, I have prepared a
grand-scale research laboratory below the castle.

Unbeknownst to me, my six disciples gathered a great amount of test subjects and
began dangerous experiments into the darkness of the heart.

As soon as I found out about this, I gathered my disciples and ordered a stop to
the research, and to discard the results thus far.

What has happened to the hearts of the six who were once my loyal disciples?
While pursuing the mystery of the darkness in the heart, did they themselves
lose their way in the darkness? And the most foolish thing is that it was I who originally began these experiments.
Whatever the reason, the depths of the human heart should not be meddled in by
others.
I despaired in my own error.

It was a visitor from another world who cured my grief-stricken heart.
A small king named "Mickey" carried the legendary key in his hand.
Yes, it was the "Keyblade" which was said to have brought chaos and prosperity
to the world a long time ago.
He had a great amount of interesting knowledge, and we had enjoyable lengthy
discussions, growing closer.

On his advice, I decided to re-examine the data from the underground laboratory.

And I discovered the "Ansem Reports".

They carried my name, but the only one that I wrote was Number 0.
Number 1 through Number 8 were written by that man of his own volition.

By the first test subject of my foolish experiment.

Super SoraX

RikuHeroOfDark said:
its obvious you didn't read it carefully because it clearly states he started the experiments in the other reports see
Um yes i did read it carfully. For one it says that he did a Psychologicgal experiment concearning Xehanort ther reason it had grown out of control and why he said he made an error was
1( I believe) Cause he probing into the heart of Xehanort reaveled something dark.
2. his deciple Ienzo and Even wanted to further the research into the memories of Xehanort and on the darkness of the heart so they suggested that he make an underground lav.
3.Obviously they lied about what ther were doing down there cause he said that they began experimenting on others (rather then Xehanort) in the underground lab without his knowledge.
3. In the original reports the supposed Ansem/Diz started his experiments that resulted in the death of the test subject witin the lab. But in the reverse his diciples were doing experiments without him?
4. In the very report you quated rikuheroofdark it says that Xehanort wrote 2-9 of the ansem reports. Which would mean that Xehanort tested on the subjects in the lab and not Ansem/Diz The only experiment he claims to have done where those of a phycholgical matter. Ansem/Diz was a philospher who wanted to see if his hypothosis was true. Is ther darkness in every heart. Obvioulsy he found that in the heart of Xehanort and his five other diciples as well.
5. Lastly there are two types of experiments mentioned throughout all the reports. One is the psychological experiment, the other is the pysical experiments. One Ansem/Diz knew of the other he did not. So yes I know Ansem/Diz started the psychological experiments weather on Xehanort or all six. So that leads me to believe that Xehanort and the five started the physical experiments recorded them in the Ansem reports 2-13

So RikuHeroOfDark i dont know if you agree or disagree but the question is does everyone think that Ansem/Diz wrote the first 9 reports of Xehanort wrote at least 2-13 i believe the latter. So can someone show me any different if i am wrong. Read over all the ansem reports look for the differences and similarites of the reports keeping in mind that Xehanort thougt he was Ansem/Diz or at least took on Ansem/Diz studies and see if you can see what i see.:D
Oh yeah one more thought if Ansem/Diz conducted the dangerous pysical experiments that brought about the heartless wouldn't he had said that is six diciples continued his studies rather then they bagan to conduct the experiments.

violent_anger

I have made a grave error.

The research plans I made about the "darkness in the heart", beginning with
meagre psychological experiments, have rapidly grown immensely.
As enthusiastically advised by my youngest disciple Ienzo, I have prepared a
grand-scale research laboratory below the castle.

Unbeknownst to me, my six disciples gathered a great amount of test subjects and
began dangerous experiments into the darkness of the heart.

As soon as I found out about this, I gathered my disciples and ordered a stop to
the research, and to discard the results thus far.

What has happened to the hearts of the six who were once my loyal disciples?
While pursuing the mystery of the darkness in the heart, did they themselves
lose their way in the darkness? And the most foolish thing is that it was I who originally began these experiments.
Whatever the reason, the depths of the human heart should not be meddled in by
others.
I despaired in my own error.

It was a visitor from another world who cured my grief-stricken heart.
A small king named "Mickey" carried the legendary key in his hand.
Yes, it was the "Keyblade" which was said to have brought chaos and prosperity
to the world a long time ago.
He had a great amount of interesting knowledge, and we had enjoyable lengthy
discussions, growing closer.

On his advice, I decided to re-examine the data from the underground laboratory.

And I discovered the "Ansem Reports".

They carried my name, but the only one that I wrote was Number 0.
Number 1 through Number 8 were written by that man of his own volition.

By the first test subject of my foolish experiment.

interesting, u got a different version, remember that there can be translation errors, theres no way to be sure which is true and which is false until the english one comes out.

the reason that reverse reports sound darker is becuase it was after ansem/ciz was exiled. being exile to a world of nothingness by ur best student just might make u more angry

Super SoraX

violent_anger said:
interesting, u got a different version, remember that there can be translation errors, theres no way to be sure which is true and which is false until the english one comes out.

the reason that reverse reports sound darker is becuase it was after ansem/ciz was exiled. being exile to a world of nothingness by ur best student just might make u more angry
I agree that is would make you angry but i dont think that the reverse sound darker. The originals sound darker cause they entail death and focus on the darkness. It went from the first report talking of how he had to find the answer to the heart before the darkness takes over his world. To just focusing on the heartless and darkness all together. Just that he sounded so cold not caring about who or what he studied on.
Yeah i noticed the different version too from the one that you wrote up. But hey RikuHeroOfDark help further boost my claim that Xehanort wrote ansem report 2-13 and that both ansem reports #1 are one and the same just worded diefferntly.

Dark_Naraku

hey, has anyone considered that the lost two might be Roxas and Namine?
Also considering it does say "memorys or Xenohort" (or whatever his name is) that KH3 will most likely be about recovering his memories...somehow?

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#

Ok, i'm gonna say something...it might not have so much to do with this, or it could have something to do with this. In the end, like, the final battle, Kindof, you fight Xemnas. But Xemnas is wearing knight armored clothes, with a huge sword like thingamajigg, and he can call more. So...maybe there's some connection?

Blindfolded_Riku

Yeah i think too that this knight guy was Xemnas but some other guys who also had palyed the game say it's just the pilot of this dragon.

Legendarywar123

The knights in that preview of KH3 are all 3 of them holding two key blades each thats a total of 6 keyblades and the shadowy person come might have 2 keyblades so it would b8 key blades WOW.

Legendarywar123

and all of those key blades have keychaines the rest in the field do not

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin

Blindfolded_Riku said:
Yeah i think too that this knight guy was Xemnas but some other guys who also had palyed the game say it's just the pilot of this dragon.

What pilot are you talking abt? Sorrys bors i've been gone for a while, so One of the knights is Sora, right? Since he holds the keyblade how Sora holds his, but.. what are you talking about pilot?

Blindfolded_Riku

Well during the final fight there is a guy in a knight outfit (probably Xemnas) who is sitting on a throne and who can wield the weapons of all the org members.

rokusasu_XIII

Website
orangy-pearl.deviantart.com

um...maybe u guys haf mentioned this before...(or not)...
but ...do u hafta finish 100% of the game to get that secret ending w/ the knights in??

maybe..those 3 knights arent sora/riku/mickey...they might be...the future enemies that sora might encounter...
cuz mickey sent sora/kairi/riku a letter right??? which means that mickey is sending them a new mission...or sth...
sorry..but i think i sound stupid...haha...

violent_anger

Secret Ending
Just like Kingdom Hearts I and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts II has a special secret movie that can be viewed at the end of the game, after the credits roll.
In "Beginner" mode, you can't unlock it at all.

In "Standard" mode, you must fully compelte all the worlds and Jiminy's Journal to unlock it.

In "Proud" mode, you need only fully complete all worlds.

Nixion

At the end of the secret ending the words (Everything is born)..(Because of the Slumber.") are shown so what is born- the third enemy? the only slumber i recall in kh is when sora is in a deep slumber regaining his memories, mabey this has an effect on the opening to kh3 or is it just a ender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back