• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Discussion Thread(SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Re: Fourth Knight Theory/Secret Ending KeyBlade Theory...

dream awakening...a slumber full of dreams...the slumber of kairi, while inside sora... the slumber to recall the past of sora...Firstly, I will carry out experiments to seek out the depths of the human heart. One of my six disciples, Xehanort, has volunteered himself as a test subject. Since I found him collapsed in the street all those years ago and took him in, he has become a youth who serves me well...

Shinigami_1991

Wuah. I have read the theories in this thread now (not all though XD there are too much!) and uhm I have a theory too. I came up with it when I was talking with my nephieuws. They played KH2 at my place and saw the secret ending and we IMMIDAITLY(sp) started talking about theory's and stuff. I'm not saying that my theory is good or something...its just somthing I came up with :p

But uhm When you watch that secret movie you read; KEYBLADE WAR right?. SO i tought that all the keyblades you saw sticking out of the sand,were the results of that war. Maybe there was a LOT of keyblade weilders,and all of them had to stop a big evi'thingie or something that led to the KeybLade war. All of them Died in that war,and The 3 Armored People were the only one left and used allllll the Keyblades likt a gravestone(sp? XD) or something...and that other guy you can't see very well is the 'finall boss' or something,or the new evil in KH3...
But then I'm still thinking of who those armored poeple are... I don't think they are Riku Sora and Kairi...or mayeb I do...XD I have realy NO idea :confused: But I do think the 3 keyblades you saw were those from Riku/Sora/Kairi(?)/Mickey or whatever xD. Maybe they died too in the war and the armored poeple you saw are poeple that are conected with Sora,Eiku etc etc and are going to use those keyblades to defeat the final boss... XD
wuah whatever xP heheh. I think'i'm sooo wrong about it XD
well XD that's what I think realy. You guys just tell me what I said wrong or said something that was already said XD

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

it is NOT mickey...he is not anywhere near as tall as the short keyblade wielder. Mickey is the size of pikachu. he's been around for so many years i doubt he's still in puberty and he's gonna get any taller. it is NOT mickey....lol. i say it's kairi, cuz when the femine one walks, the armor has a pinkish-tint and the knight sways his/her hips when he/she walks. plus he/she is short. FAKW = kairi...FAKW does not = mickey....lol

unless 0_0 TOTALLY NEW THEORY!!! what if the nobodies of sora, and kairi escaped again, and those are the nobodies in the armor....roxas....namine.....and what if riku has a nobody...and it is some new nobody....holding the keyblades........

or the theory that i believe is the most possible is in kh3 there will be a keyblade war against the heartless....those stabbed keyblades in the ground are from those who lost the battle....the three knights are kairi sora and mickey.....kh3 takes place a few years from kh2....and the note from mickey in destiny islands is asking the trio to help in the war against the heartless who are spreading havoc and chaos over the worlds....:)

violent_anger

Shinigami_1991 said:
Wuah. I have read the theories in this thread now (not all though XD there are too much!) and uhm I have a theory too. I came up with it when I was talking with my nephieuws. They played KH2 at my place and saw the secret ending and we IMMIDAITLY(sp) started talking about theory's and stuff. I'm not saying that my theory is good or something...its just somthing I came up with :p

But uhm When you watch that secret movie you read; KEYBLADE WAR right?. SO i tought that all the keyblades you saw sticking out of the sand,were the results of that war. Maybe there was a LOT of keyblade weilders,and all of them had to stop a big evi'thingie or something that led to the KeybLade war. All of them Died in that war,and The 3 Armored People were the only one left and used allllll the Keyblades likt a gravestone(sp? XD) or something...and that other guy you can't see very well is the 'finall boss' or something,or the new evil in KH3...
But then I'm still thinking of who those armored poeple are... I don't think they are Riku Sora and Kairi...or mayeb I do...XD I have realy NO idea :confused: But I do think the 3 keyblades you saw were those from Riku/Sora/Kairi(?)/Mickey or whatever xD. Maybe they died too in the war and the armored poeple you saw are poeple that are conected with Sora,Eiku etc etc and are going to use those keyblades to defeat the final boss... XD
wuah whatever xP heheh. I think'i'm sooo wrong about it XD
well XD that's what I think realy. You guys just tell me what I said wrong or said something that was already said XD
interesting, this theory might actually be true, i just watched a movie where the used swords as gravestones(seven samurai) fyi, the middle keyblades are of sora riku and mickey

violent_anger

TwilightSoulKey said:
it is NOT mickey...he is not anywhere near as tall as the short keyblade wielder. Mickey is the size of pikachu. he's been around for so many years i doubt he's still in puberty and he's gonna get any taller. it is NOT mickey....lol. i say it's kairi, cuz when the femine one walks, the armor has a pinkish-tint and the knight sways his/her hips when he/she walks. plus he/she is short. FAKW = kairi...FAKW does not = mickey....lol

unless 0_0 TOTALLY NEW THEORY!!! what if the nobodies of sora, and kairi escaped again, and those are the nobodies in the armor....roxas....namine.....and what if riku has a nobody...and it is some new nobody....holding the keyblades........

or the theory that i believe is the most possible is in kh3 there will be a keyblade war against the heartless....those stabbed keyblades in the ground are from those who lost the battle....the three knights are kairi sora and mickey.....kh3 takes place a few years from kh2....and the note from mickey in destiny islands is asking the trio to help in the war against the heartless who are spreading havoc and chaos over the worlds....

sorry for double posting, yes none of them are mickey, but mabey its just mickeys keyblade, keyblades arent connected to one person forever, like when riku took soras keyblade in HB

edit: gah, did u just edit?, anyways, that could be, but it seems more likly for one of them to be riku, and also, this is jsut me, but i think the war will be a four way, light darkness inbetween and present
edit again:
secretendingcrossroads0yt.jpg

yes i know i ptu the letters badly
kairi = light from the right side
sora = present form the middle
riku/mickey = dark from the left
heres another pic, ignore the circles
secretendingmoretoit2tn.png

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

lol yeah i edited. and in all honesty, i never heard anyone talk about the present world/inbetween world besides the people who make up theories. were these 4 worlds talked about in kh2?

E

Eclipse

the one on the right is a girl, i saw her walking and she had a pinkish tint to the armor and she swayed her hips, plus she's short

the-dark-one

how come people are sayin that kairi has got a keyblade i have never seen her with one

E

Eclipse

oh well i can't remember whether it's the one on the left or right but the shortest one is the girl one just watch the movie and she looks like a girl

E

Eclipse

just one of them look like a girl
when the tall guy picks up his keyblade he turns to look at a knight, which is the girl one cuz she sways her hips and has a breastplate that looks raised and has curves and from what i saw a pinkish tint in her armor

Foxx5

I think the only guy there is the one standing still that you see first. I'm pretty sure the other two are girls from the way they walk, and their armor kinda looks smaller too.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron

What confuddles me is that you see Fenrir and Follow The Wind in the pile of keyblades. Is it possible that there used to be a keyblade weilder for each world? It's also possible that these are nobodies.

I also like to point out that people are using the mindless for theories but here's what I think.

Heartless = creatures of darkness

Nobodies = creatures of twilight

Light = ???

I'm not sure, but i think that somewhere (an ansem report in KH maybe?) it said that humans are those who come from light. This would fill the gap from above. But it's also possible that they are beings from the present world. So what about those from light?

I'm not sure. The knight was walking from something that disapeared. Could that mean that the world is falling apart?

Did Xehanort get his memories back? Where could they be then? And what's so secret about it? It may very well have to do with the keyblade and the different worlds (light, darkness, ect.) Something tells me this mught be the last game.... or not.

He absorbed the information really fast too when he was Ansem's disciple. As if he may have known them before...

One thing that i think strongly of is that this world could very well be the last world in KHIII. I'll post new theories as they come to me.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-

That can'r be Sora, It looks so feminine, It sorta looks like Vincent's (FF7) Silhouette but I'm not involving him with this.

Also, what was that object dissappearing behind TAKW?
Whom are "The Lost Two"?
creatures of Light= Chasers possibly?

Also, there is a possibilty that the memory of Xehanort is possibly referring to another report of some sort, one that may explain everything about the Magic Kingdom, the Heartless and everything else.

Blindfolded_Riku

NEO9011 said:
Dont forget all the other keyblades that we havent seen before, like the Saix's sword-like one:

Copyof12cm.jpg

(I hope we get this from defeating saix in the NA version!!)

And you cant just forget that they have no keychains, which is quite strange.
I think we should just listen to MyInnerFred and wait for the NA version to come out.

hey the keyblade on the right looks like fenrir but it has no keychain ... mybe those are fake kb for fake kb masters

violent_anger

you guys ask why the thing behind the middle knight disappeared? well do us a favor. watch the opening of kh2 and you will see all of destiny island disappear, it has to do with the past leaving us or something, its in the past, as though it were gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back