• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Editorial ► KINGDOM HEARTS III & FINAL FANTASY XV - Two Interlinked Titles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unholy

I very much would like to see not only small cameos, but some canon story involvement from XV. It would be too much of a good opportunity to pass up when you think about how much both games have in common.

Something along the lines of the Cloud/Sephiroth story elements from KH I and II would be great, and hell, if they did it smartly, I could imagine giving Noctis a keyblade in KH III, I think there needs to be a few more keyblade wielders anyway. To me, Noctis just seems like he fits far too well as a character in the KH world to not be in KH III.

Cell4RxDoor

I feel that despite whether there are cameos or not. Not is hardly of importance, what truley needs to be discussed is the intertwining off both the stories from each game and how deep they go I'm preety sure they will correalate with each other in some unfathomable way, before FFxv was what it was it was classified as FFversus 13 as in "organization13, I believe it may be the origin of 13 before the dimensional collapse in kingdom hearts and thus an explaination of their start before kingdom hearts which btw has a very Dee theology and philosophy too it in case you have not noticed. Hit me back if you would like to know how deep the rabbit hole truley goes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I feel that despite whether there are cameos or not. Not is hardly of importance, what truley needs to be discussed is the intertwining off both the stories from each game and how deep they go I'm preety sure they will correalate with each other in some unfathomable way, before FFxv was what it was it was classified as FFversus 13 as in "organization13, I believe it may be the origin of 13 before the dimensional collapse in kingdom hearts and thus an explaination of their start before kingdom hearts which btw has a very Dee theology and philosophy too it in case you have not noticed. Hit me back if you would like to know how deep the rabbit hole truley goes.

Whoo you lost me at Organization XIII. No thanks I am so Ova this theory. Faze it from my mind.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Great editorial, I wouldn't mind seeing Noctis play a semi-medium role in kh3 somehow so long as it's not like how they handled Sephiroth and Cloud in kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back