• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirokey123

Awards
That's really grim but if it's like KH1 or KH2 maybe there is some more hopeful part we don't know?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
This is the saddest thing that could've happened to this long-awaited game.
I'm sad

Awards
Here's the title screen everybody. Look at yo own risk
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ROKU-SHI

Banned
Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

guys, the leak of Jungle Book was mentioning a town with white houses in top of each other and windmills so.... jungle book confirmed?

I hope it is,, The Jungle Book is my most anticipated world

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I believe the windmills and houses stacked together was already known through the people who saw the world in 2014. I doubt its pointing to the Jungle Book rumor being legit.

Arnistle

All I want to know is the trophy list. Well, achievements since it's XBox, but close enough

Leaferian

Awards
Huh, interesting. So uh... Based on a few observations from the clips I've seen, it would appear that:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
What we should be discussing is the

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Leaferian

Awards
TBH I'd love that. I dunno if anyone here has played Lightning Returns on the PS3, but it had a pretty neat social media function where you could share screenshots and even gift items to other players.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
TBH I'd love that. I dunno if anyone here has played Lightning Returns on the PS3, but it had a pretty neat social media function where you could share screenshots and even gift items to other players.

Well, there is an in game camera >.>

Neo_

Awards
I know most of you are upset, but for me, Christmas came early this year. Remember this same shit went down with Monsters last year? Part of me is like "You cannot do this bruh!" and then part of me is like "Do a playthrough of the game!".'

So did all the videos get taken down ?
I'm assuming this is fair game since it was said earlier in the thread and not removed: as of right now, all the videos are nicely compiled on a site called TheNerdMag; they are straight embedded in a player, so the powers that be are gonna have a helluva time taking them down.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

All I want to know is the trophy list. Well, achievements since it's XBox, but close enough
Holy shit; this might actually be the easiest way to know the worlds if it's just like "Complete ______". They could be hidden Achievements though.

notnow123487

Awards
Yea that’s what I want to know? Are leaks still actively coming out from this guy? We’re copies actually sold and in the hands of multiple people now?

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
If there are 10 playable Disney Worlds, that's a number I can be happy with it, even if it includes 100 Acre Wood.
Less than that it will be disappointing.

Leaferian

Awards
Wait, I thought I saw someone mention some footage a few pages back. I'm writing a few sentences so me asking the question doesn't have spoilers on the front page or something. Did I see right about

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Neo_

Awards
Everyone in this thread pissed the game leaked but at the same time like:

984202f4d6de116c00873f928ef1c6b5_XL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back