• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's part3 guy his first tweet said that it was the same guy and this account was being made for story spoilers since his accounts kept getting shut down, both the Twitter and reddit of the leaker have said the part3 guy is a fake. That Twitter took advantage of a brief shutdown of the leakers twitter while attempting to claim the reddit was hacked.

That's what im saying though. The part3 guy said he wasn't the original leaker but that he had a copy of the game also and used redux's name to leak spoilers during the switch up. It's a good idea tbh lol. I watch too much tv

maximumlight8

Awards
So I just saw the leaked gameplay of Olympus and I'm amazed.

It really felt like I was in Ancient Greece. There were NPCs and it looked like they were rebuilding Herc's statue

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What does that even mean?
His Xbox gets banned and he takes it in to a Gamestop or a pawn shop to trade it in for one that isn't banned. Since he says that he "keeps trading them in" so he's gone through a few banned Xbox's.

U.N. Owen

Awards
From what I’ve seen, it feels like making sure KHIII utilized the z-axis to its fullest seemed to be a big priority.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
His Xbox gets banned and he takes it in to a Gamestop or a pawn shop to trade it in for one that isn't banned. Since he says that he "keeps trading them in" so he's gone through a few banned Xbox's.

All just to keep his following and his fame. This guy just got as scummy as the guy who stole the copies imo.

maximumlight8

Awards
Leaker has gone through 3 xbox ones.

Anyway, the new dearly beloved is in C major and it's just so good like it sounds so beautiful.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What's worse is his fame won't even matter three weeks from now when all the spoilers will be available for everyone to see.
Which makes me extremely worried that he may pull a last ditch effort for relevance by breaking his own spoiler policy.

maximumlight8

Awards
I mean the guy's newest Xbox once again got banned. He's now doing it for attention obviously, and I hope the stores see past his BS. I really could see him leaking all the story tid bits right before the JP release if he's willing to go through that much trouble to record.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
I mean the guy's newest Xbox once again got banned. He's now doing it for attention obviously, and I hope the stores see past his BS. I really could see him leaking all the story tid bits right before the JP release if he's willing to go through that much trouble to record.

Exactly! Jan 24th be prepared for a loose cannon to go off.

An Xbox One console cannot be unbanned so some poor soul is gonna buy it and can never use Xbox Live.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

robotman

The title track takes a little while to get going but once the piano hits it's stride it sounds beautiful, like KH1 and KH2.

The Caribbean world looks nice, as did Olympus. Not sure on the health bar or mp bar being that long at level 44 but like others have said, they can easily patch this stuff, so hopefully they'll fix stuff like this once the game is release and make it so Sora isn't too OP.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
If the rest of the soundtrack is that good, it will beat FFX's and Nier:Automata's.

Shimomura's always had the capacity for fantastic tracks in her. Country of the Musketeers is probably higher on my list than it deserves to be in DDD just because of her strangely wonderful score to it. You could easily make the argument that it doesn't fit at all, but honestly it just lifts the world up on the amazing soundtrack imo.

I knew we were in for something special when I heard her new stuff for 0.2. The stuff before the final battle was good, don't get me wrong, but Wave of Darkness is easily one of the best tracks in the series. There's also a remix of an original KH song in one of the toy story battles that I heard that simply blew me away. Seriously, what the HELL is she doing to make it so damn good!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Not sure about that Pirates footage. On the one hand, it's an obvious improvement over KH2. On the other hand, it still feels like that game's leftovers to me. Like if KH2 had just gotten it right the first time it wouldn't be here. It doesn't feel like we needed a PotC world in 2019. The ocean setting and swimming mechanics could easily be Atlantis or Atlantica. Also, I'm now keenly aware of how much I don't want to look at Johnny Depp's face for a whole KH world.

Dearly Beloved is similarly here and there for me. In general, I want to like it. But then it feels like too much, too fast. KH1's theme was iconic for the restraint and simplicity of it. KH2's took its time building the crescendo. This feels a little rushed. I genuinely enjoy everything right up until it gets...loud. And that's just how it feels to me at the end. Loud.

it will beat FFX's
That would be something. KH1 and FFX have really memorable soundtracks. I wouldn't say KH3's off to a bad start, though.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
What's worse is his fame won't even matter three weeks from now when all the spoilers will be available for everyone to see.

It might not even be that long. Is not impossible for a game shop to break the games street date, I’m not saying it’s likely but, it’s possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back