• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaferian

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Why? It's a variation of the music that plays in Back Cover whenever each of the Foretellers gets their Role from the Master of Masters. Genuinely curious why that screams Keyblade Graveyard to you.

sorawild

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Welp Im not clicking anymore links until I beat the game myself. This has gotten me beyond excited.

Revenge

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's probably like every other KH game where you're warned that there is no going back after passing through a certain point. If you die, you start all over from the last checkpoint - at least that's what I hope.

sorawild

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zexelf

This is my last leak.. Honetly , this made me more hyped. I already saw too much and now on it's more and more spoilers.

Umbi

So someone explain how to mark it as spoiler. I would like to say something about scala area.
Edited:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Hirokey123

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The Scala themes are already some of Shimomura's best work ever

OrchicalumXIII

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

To be honest, DayBreak Town is not very similar to Scala Ad Caleum.

LucasDraleau

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Nukara

Awards
Nevertheless, I still want to ask you whether to trust the leaks of KH3isLifePart3, because many of his things about Scala turned out to be true.
Does that mean he's right?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

OrchicalumXIII

Nevertheless, I still want to ask you whether to trust the leaks of KH3isLifePart3, because many of his things about Scala turned out to be true.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Do not forget that the wasteland in the UX where Scala formed in KH3, already existed at the time of the keyblade war.
So this can not be completely the same place. In addition, Scala consists of white stone, and Daybreak town is more like a Radiant garden in structure.

Darvandark

Pretty much everything that guy posted was a theory that had been tossed around on a lot of threads. There have even been times where he has tried to bait the leaker into spoilers but saying if the leaker won't say something he will. Nothing was seen from him in relation to those "threats".
I wouldn't call a few things being possibly right definitive proof that everything is.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
So someone explain how to mark it as spoiler. I would like to say something about scala area.
Edited:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Unumus

Awards
Why? It's a variation of the music that plays in Back Cover whenever each of the Foretellers gets their Role from the Master of Masters. Genuinely curious why that screams Keyblade Graveyard to you.

Yeah I guess it’s the violin part that sounds like the two pieces could be variations of each other. I went and listened to both pieces’ beginning and there was a pretty striking similarity, at least to me. It might just be that they’re both just trying to express the same idea of mystery though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back