• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Come on y’all, UltimaxOmega clearly made up that Scala Ad Caelum isn’t explorable. The leaker has not said that anywhere.

I also believe that someone, I don’t know who, made up that specific detail to “troll” the community. I have seen no evidence to support this claim, ironically I actually think I found evidence of him out right denying ever saying that. I like to verify my sources before confirming anything though so please don’t take anything I say as fact or official information.

This whole situation is getting out of hand though, and the trolls are getting harder to defrentiate from the rest of the community. The desperation is having some really negative effects on our community, and it’s an unfortunate thing to witness so close to the finish line.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
"Quality over Quantity."

I remember the main defense of people against the naysayers of this game was it doesn't matter that there's a small amount of Disney Worlds cause they're now massive.

Reality according to the leaker is it's not as massive as was promoted to be.

I really don't think you understand the definition of quality. And before anybody wonders, I am not damage controlling for the world count.

Awards
It's actually kinda sad...

So close to the end, and this whole fiasco happens, with a leaker whose opinion on the game is constantly changing and affecting other people's opinions since it's the ONLY opinion as of now.

notnow123487

Awards
The story spoiler thing i saw came from the actual leaker tho (but he deleted it super fast)

Youre talking about the video the leaker posted last night by accident that had him and his brother talking about the ending and deleted it immediately. Reset has been making up things about what they heard in that video all day. And the leaker has denied any claims people are making about the video.

Senzura

Banned
Yup this is a very successful troll from UltimaxOmega

Here is the first use of this sentence 40 minutes ago on gamefaqs
Screenshot-2018-12-29-18-01-57.png

Then, the very first post claiming the SaC fact here was this post
Screenshot-2018-12-29-18-03-43.png

After which, the very first mention of SaC not being explorable on resetera occured with this post 20 minutes after the gamefaqs post

Screenshot-2018-12-29-18-02-56.png

mriku90

Awards
I just can't believe that the next numerical title in this franchise has such a underwhelming amount of worlds. It's really disappointing. I was actually hoping for 13 worlds to mirror KH. I was rooting for 5 OG worlds fully playable and explorable. I was fine with not having as much as KH2.

Awards
Yup this is a very successful troll from UltimaxOmega

Here is the first use of this sentence 40 minutes ago on gamefaqs
Screenshot-2018-12-29-18-01-57.png

Then, the very first post claiming the SaC fact here was this post
Screenshot-2018-12-29-18-03-43.png

After which, the very first mention of SaC not being explorable on resetera occured with this post 20 minutes after the gamefaqs post

Screenshot-2018-12-29-18-02-56.png
So Ultima stirred this Scala stuff up and somehow it was treated as the leaker's words.

the red monster

Awards
Youre talking about the video the leaker posted last night by accident that had him and his brother talking about the ending and deleted it immediately. Reset has been making up things about what they heard in that video all day. And the leaker has denied any claims people are making about the video.

Someone on resetera actually got to listen to that, and i think it confirms it's true.

notnow123487

Awards
So Ultima stirred this Scala stuff up and somehow it was treated as the leaker's words.

I mean it’s possible he actually got DM’d the info and then wanted to spread it everywhere. The post on reset is clearly someone got the info from here and pasted it there. Ultimate only posted it here and on gamefaqs. I think he’s a troll but this doesn’t prove it.

Edit: well, rip.

sorawild

I just can't believe that the next numerical title in this franchise has such a underwhelming amount of worlds. It's really disappointing. I was actually hoping for 13 worlds to mirror KH. I was rooting for 5 OG worlds fully playable and explorable. I was fine with not having as much as KH2.

To be fair, the vast majority of worlds in KH2 were very small, like 4 or 5 corridors long. Of course it would have more worlds.

theshadowman

Awards
Yeah, I’m done. Many of you don’t even have a backbone to form your own opinion on the game, you’re just listening to some idiot who illegally acquired the game randomly say things about it and forming your own conclusions on a game not even released yet. This whole fiasco has opened my eyes a lot to this community, and I’m ecstatic to be done with this series after I beat 3, because a majority of the users I’m seeing pop up here are getting too freaking toxic for my taste. And the constant trolling is getting tiresome, we are a month from release and some of you are acting like this game is the worst thing created. Grow up.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
One of the big arguments against the naysayers was less Disney Worlds equals more OG worlds. Doesn't seem to be the case at all anymore.

I honestly never cared about playing Scala anyway, but I almost hope it being unexplorable is true for this fandom to get its just desserts after the incredibly nasty behavior towards the disappointment at the low number of Disney worlds. Have a taste of the bitter tea, you guys, and welcome to the club. *cackle* No sympathy from me.

the red monster

Awards
Theres no proof anyone listened to it. I was there when it happened last night. The video was up for less than ten seconds.

Welp i really hope you right, because that's a game ruiner for me since it was the ONLY thing i was most scared of.

Senzura

Banned
SaC is where the final battle is between Sora and Xehanort. Just like in KH1 and KH2 final battle locations, you probably travel to it via a massive door.

That's why he says it's playable but not explorable.

Sacala Ad Caelum is the inside of Kingdom Hearts.

Awards
Now that I think about it, why would Scala be explorable when MX probably won't give you the time to do that? Since, y'know, you'll be fighting him.

Awards
I honestly never cared about playing Scala anyway, but I almost hope it being unexplorable is true for this fandom to get its just desserts after the incredibly nasty behavior towards the disappointment at the low number of Disney worlds. Have a taste of the bitter tea, you guys, and welcome to the club. *cackle* No sympathy from me.

I'm disappointed Scala Ad Caelum isn't explorable, but I'm fine with the roster of Worlds in this game, besides 100 Acre Woods, I'm not letting a single guy's opinions of this game get in my head, I'm going to play this game and form my own opinions on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back