• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Well this...does put a smile on my face.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And people were so worried that Namine would forgotten due to not being in the opening . Of course that was never going to be the case.

Well now he says that he was just being sarcastic, but she is in the game. This is the kind of stuff that makes me not trust whatever this guy says that isn’t supported with video evidence.

kvyra

Awards
Fishing thru this thread. Vary annoying seeing Ultimia posts. Guy seems to be a troll with mood swings. Vary nice to see this game is going to answer unsolved questions in a way we are not unexpected too at least coming from one/two perspectives so far. Just happy the wait is almost near.

Any

Awards
And he was being sarcastic with that certain part....he’s playing around too much

sorawild

I feel like I heard somewhere that Nomura said that the way you play in KH3 can effect Aqua's well-being. Im not sure where I heard that from but I feel like it came from Nomura.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
So now he's actually being sarcastic about character involvement? Why? Lmao, anyone with a brain would know how cruel that is. Is he trying to piss people off?

Fatal Mode

At this point, I'd take most things with a grain of salt. I'm bailing out of the spoilers. I've seen what worlds we are going to have and that's all I was there for.

Leaferian

Awards
I feel like I heard somewhere that Nomura said that the way you play in KH3 can effect Aqua's well-being. Im not sure where I heard that from but I feel like it came from Nomura.
I believe what he said was "only the player can save her".

Awards
Well now he says that he was just being sarcastic, but she is in the game. This is the kind of stuff that makes me not trust whatever this guy says that isn’t supported with video evidence.
Wait, he was being sarcastic....?
xKq4ZmL.gif

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
On that one character confusion...

I know the comment about Naminè being "the new main character" was him kidding. But nothing about that interaction mentioned her having a central role in the climax.

So we are either talking about the same thing or two separate things that he answered. Which one is it?

Senzura

Banned
Honestly as far as story spoilers go, the guy seems to have switched to deliberate trolling ever since he got caught deleted the Aqua video

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
On that one character confusion...

I know the comment about Naminè being "the new main character" was him kidding. But nothing about that interaction mentioned her having a central role in the climax.

So we are either talking about the same thing or two separate things that he answered. Which one is it?

He later said she played a central role in the climax and then later said he was being sarcastic, but she’s in the game. Now he says all he’ll say is that she’s in the game and “she makes moves.”

U.N. Owen

Awards
Honestly as far as story spoilers go, the guy seems to have switched to deliberate trolling ever since he got caught deleted the Aqua video
Damage control at its finest.

Streisand Effect said:
If it becomes known that someone of power, fame, or influence is using strong measures to attempt to suppress a piece of information or a work, then many people will want to know what it is even if they never cared before.

Awards
Okay what's with this guy and contradicting himself.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
He later said she played a central role in the climax and then later said he was being sarcastic, but she’s in the game. Now he says all he’ll say is that she’s in the game and “she makes moves.”

a.k.a. he's playing around with the topic.

What we can take from this is that she's in the game (the only thing he's consistent of) and her role is as an active member of the cast that does certain things. How big or small those are remains to be seen.

But this, along with the whole Chi aspect of two Organization members being touched upon a little, marks the satisfaction that the characters I care about get some attention.

Three blonds accounted for, complete, lol.

Seighart

Awards
Okay what's with this guy and contradicting himself.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So when are you gonna accept the fact that the guy is toying with people? Lol

wolfshadow0118

Not saying this would happen, and I mean slim to no chance of it occurring, but it would be funny if the ending of kh3 with the epilogue and secret ending is like how the ending of clue is. Where the ending the leakers have is optional ending a, then the epilogue is optional ending b, and then the secret ending is the true ending lol.

It wouldd fit with how the leaker says the ending left him unfulfilled. That's because it's not the truest ending.

Edit: and if you never seen Clue, then go watch it. It's a hilarious movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back