• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

He did it to prove to buyers that the product was legitimate. He was selling these copies for $100 USD, $40 USD more than what the standard edition does cost.

He doesn't want to keep the game to himself because he does not care about the series, he just wants to make a quick buck.

Still.... KH is Disney property and the extra $1200 he's getting wouldn't enough to escape Disney...

Awards
Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

I kinda laughed when he randomly said "Wait for the album to come out"

Aramagon

Awards

guys, the leak of Jungle Book was mentioning a town with white houses in top of each other and windmills so.... jungle book confirmed?
source:
Well that is awfully specific. I'm unaware- did people who saw Cable Town back in 2015 ever mention stacked white houses and/or windmills? This reddit leak could be piggybacking from that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Qiesamuel

I really hate when this is happening, but with the confirmation that Atlantis is the last Disney world I'm happy.

Myst Knight

Awards

I will never understand the drama surrounding this -- everyone is too precious about things nowadays. Who cares if you see someone play Cable Town before you play it first hand; I've been with the series since day one and want to be spoiled. Just stay off the internet then. I've said it before, but a game should be able to carry itself regardless of surprises and stuff of that sort.

Everyone's going crazy, but what actually has been leaked so far? Dropbox link is down; all I really care about is if there's another Disney world and what it is, or if there's any cool cameos or something.

People primarily play games cause they're good; the surprise factor takes a backseat.

Ultimately, people need to take it upon themselves to avoid spoilers. It's no good to yell at someone on the internet for spoiling on the internet, because that's going to happen no matter what, so it's best to just go completely dark if you have to (though I realize that's going to be hard, since the game was leaked so far away from its release date) I think it's best to do what KHINSIDER is currently doing and keep it contained to a single thread, rather than try to get rid of them altogether. It allows people to avoid the spoilers while preventing the forum from feeling like a powder keg.

Me, I'm a spoiler fiend. Can't get enough of 'em, especially considering how long I've been waiting for KH III. Also, I want to know how good the game is, what cool new special abilities and features it has. Sometimes, the key factor of whether or not I buy a game is something very specific. The surprise factor doesn't matter to me as much, especially since spoiler videos don't compare to actually playing the game.

Come walk The Path of the Spoiled One with me... :p

Laurel

Awards

It's not so much the leaks that bother me, it's this guy's attitude. He's just so arrogant, I hope Disney or Square Enix does something about this.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Ultimately, people need to take it upon themselves to avoid spoilers. It's no good to yell at someone on the internet for spoiling on the internet, because that's going to happen no matter what, so it's best to just go completely dark if you have to (though I realize that's going to be hard, since the game was leaked so far away from its release date) I think it's best to do what KHINSIDER is currently doing and keep it contained to a single thread, rather than try to get rid of them altogether. It allows people to avoid the spoilers while preventing the forum from feeling like a powder keg.

Me, I'm a spoiler fiend. Can't get enough of 'em, especially considering how long I've been waiting for KH III. Also, I want to know how good the game is, what cool new special abilities and features it has. Sometimes, the key factor of whether or not I buy a game is something very specific. The surprise factor doesn't matter to me as much, especially since spoiler videos don't compare to actually playing the game.

Come walk The Path of the Spoiled One with me... :p

Do you take reservations for the walk?

horto12485

Awards

I really hate when this is happening, but with the confirmation that Atlantis is the last Disney world I'm happy.

Gasps How dare you how do you know that Atlantis is the Last Disney World

Qiesamuel

There's a video of a gameplay of Gummi Ship. There is one world covered in shadow that resembles ruins on the top of the sea.

Aramagon

Awards

There's a video of a gameplay of Gummi Ship. There is one world covered in shadow that resembles ruins on the top of the sea.
What? They've already reached Gummi sections?! I've only seen the intro parts.
Maybe Atlantica though? (oh god hope not)

khmickey

I didn't see that? Besides, it might resemble a different world?

Xosilentkill

Do you have a link........

tontontonbery

Please dont play with my heart.
That and treasure planet have been the ONLY TWO WORLDS ive been begging for.

Seriously, if SE can give me just one good world, I'd feel better about dropping 80$ for this game...

Also, im down for the spoilers (that's why this is in a spoiler forum, right?). Not alot of the stuff revealed this last year has really gotten me excited for the game. Granted, it really sucks that the leaker isnt a fan and is actually a hecking vulgar person....:I

robotman

Why would they ship it for distribution so early? It seems like they could release the game much earlier than the 29th January.

I wonder if this leak will entice them to bumping up the release date, I hope that it does, it probably won't though.

Awards

This guy has a real bad attitude. Like cheezus rice.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Why would they ship it for distribution so early? It seems like they could release the game much earlier than the 29th January.
They weren't, they would be packaging the game up (someone has to get those leaflets and discs into the cases).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back