• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Definitely. Using his own Facebook account is really a "Too Dumb To Live" moment.

But I am laughing at all these bitter grapes fans who are hoping he gets jailtime and loses his job. Nobody's making you read spoilers.

He literally worked at the packing facility, broke open a case, stole the games, and sold them illegally. Forget him leaking, he deserves to go to jail for destruction of property and theft.

Awards
I'm actually sort of amused that the guy thinks we're only worried about Face my Fears and is telling us to wait until the album comes out...while he's leaking footage of KH3.

What a hypocrite.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
If the worst happens to him, it’ll be deserved since he committed the crime. At the same time, I’m not going to wish for it to happen out of some weird loyalty to a company or because he doesn’t like the series, lol.

robotman

If the worst happens to him, it’ll be deserved since he committed the crime. At the same time, I’m not going to wish for it to happen out of some weird loyalty to a company or because he doesn’t like the series, lol.

Yeah, this. I'm not bothered about the leak.
I'm just hoping that this pushes the release date up a couple of weeks. Like the week before Resident Evil 2 Remake comes out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
3 months on prison sounds about right for him

He's a repeat offender of other crimes. Apparently people have warned about hiring for work him because he is a scam artist and thief. If he is caught, he's going to jail for much longer than 3 months. And since it is not just SE, but Disney's property, he's going to face a major lawsuit.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Weird flex, but ok.

I absolutely wish justice on anyone who commits a crime. There are hundreds of people involved in the making of this game. Hundreds of individuals whose last 5 years of work has been stolen from them. You can pretend it only harms the “company” if you want to pretend this is somehow harmless to anyone other than a name brand, but it’s simply not the case.

Hirokey123

Awards
He's a repeat offender of other crimes. Apparently people have warned about hiring for work him because he is a scam artist and thief. If he is caught, he's going to jail for much longer than 3 months. And since it is not just SE, but Disney's property, he's going to face a major lawsuit.
This makes me so mad....Honestly I don't even care about the spoilers, I care that stock is shipped out based on pre-orders. Even if it's just a small amount the fact this man stole copies means come release day SOMEONE is getting short changed the copy they rightfully pre-ordered. That kind of thing just burns me, the added layers of history to this scummy person just makes me really want him to get some deserved justice.

UltimaXOmega

Cable Town is absolutely beautiful. It's like a giant castle of houses with 2 layers. I'm going to be extremely salty if this world isn't playable.

Awards
Thanks for the warning, definitely going on social media lock down until the game releases. I just hope that they catch the person doing it.

Last edited:

robotman

This more I think about this situation the more annoyed I become. I wish it was someone who actually enjoyed the series, they could have completed the game and given us juicy spoilers, then tried to sell it. Now he'll get arrested before anything else leaks >_>... Also he doesn't even appreciate how lucky he is.

I cereaously wan ma spoilerz!!!!!!!!!!!! English translation: I seriously want more spoilers lol.

Subzero

Has it been confirmed that he actually sold any of the copies he stole? Because if he did sell some copies, we will probably see more leaks/spoilers from the buyers. If not, we should be at ease knowing there won’t be any more leaks... for now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Has it been confirmed that he actually sold any of the copies he stole? Because if he did sell some copies, we will probably see more leaks/spoilers from the buyers. If not, we should be at ease knowing there won’t be any more leaks... for now.
It hasn't. It also wasn't proved that he has more than just one copy of the game. With his history, I wouldn't be surprised if he was running a scam to get money from multiple sales when he only had one copy on hand.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Weird flex, but ok.

I absolutely wish justice on anyone who commits a crime. There are hundreds of people involved in the making of this game. Hundreds of individuals whose last 5 years of work has been stolen from them. You can pretend it only harms the “company” if you want to pretend this is somehow harmless to anyone other than a name brand, but it’s simply not the case.

Agreed. Forget SE. Think of the people who have to spend their own Saturday looking for this dude and investigate how he got a copy. Think of the staff that handle distribution and sales who now have to do a thorough investigation to make sure there aren't anymore copies stolen. The staff who wanted people to be surprised when they finally got the game in their hands who now know their hard work is out there illegally.

It's an entire chain reaction. It doesn't just affect us, it's everybody.

SE and Disney, yeah whatever. It's the staff at lower levels that will have to deal with this mess and deal with the pressure and stress of it.

Echoecho6

Awards
Doing my best to avoid everything, but I have to say.. It sounds like Sora is the tutorial beginning character :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back