• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
Not sure why you're surprised when olympus and twilight town are literally the tutorial world's for kh3. Lol

Many of us were thinking another playable character would be in the very beginning, be it Young Xehanort or Kairi training. Olympus and Twilight Town still aren't even the first world you go to according to this so.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well hopefully the companies get tighter security to prevent incidents like this. And make it clear that whoever attempts thieft will be severly punished.

kingsoraful

Awards
Correct me if I’m wrong, but there is no way anyone is far enough to know how many worlds are in the game. And if said 10, it would have to be Disney, cause we know there should be more than 10 playable worlds I thought

Yup that’s what I think and have been saying. 10 Disney Worlds makes the most sense and I’m glad there’s still 2 that are unknown. I’m sure by the end of the week we will know. I do hope however that it’s revealed in a trailer not the leak.

i also hope radiant garden is in the trailer and final fantasy characters.

Echoecho6

Awards
So did the guy show the whole KH3 opening? I am just skimming through and trying not to read too many comments on here.

wolfshadow0118

The cable town in the leak looks like the castle on top of the turtle in aladdin king of thieves, minus the turtle.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The opening dialogue is so dark. I've never heard Sora sound say anything as hopeless sounding as that, even with the smallest amount of hope in it...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The cable town in the leak looks like the castle on top of the turtle in aladdin king of thieves, minus the turtle.
I had the same thought at first until I saw the giant chess pieces.

I must say this could be one of my favorite original worlds. It looks so much better then I imagined

wolfshadow0118

Here's almost of all of what sora says in kh3's opening.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It cuts out at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back