• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfshadow0118

I think we will get major spoilers the week of the 25th up to the 29th of january. After the 29th it's pretty much fair game.

Awards
A possible shot of Cable Town.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Leaferian

Awards
I couldn't find the screenshot, huh. :O But it was shown in the clip so...?

Greenice

I couldn't find the screenshot, huh. :O But it was shown in the clip so...?

Only a part was shown though, this is like a different shot of the same area, so it must come from somewhere else :/ let’s hope this is a picture previously uploaded and that not many people noticed!

LucasDraleau

Damn, Cable Town is huge. I wouldn't be surprised if Radiant Garden was cut in order to accommodate the sheer size of this world

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Leaferian

Awards
Only a part was shown though, this is like a different shot of the same area, so it must come from somewhere else :/ let’s hope this is a picture previously uploaded and that not many people noticed!
Hmmm. Where'd y'all find this again? Someone pm me.

notnow123487

Awards
Could you guys keep this stuff in spoiler tags please. This is our only place to discuss the leaks right now, and I want to follow this whole mess without actually having to read spoilers. So talking about the order of things that we’re going to places in the beginning of the game should be kept in spoiler tags please.

UltimaXOmega

I'm really hoping Cable Town is a full world. It's absolutely beautiful and would be a huge waste of an amazing design, if it's not.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I figured this was going to happen eventually. This game has had people waiting in anticipation for years. Honestly I cant think of a game i have waited longer for. The games were bound to hit distributions centers sooner or later being that the game releases next month. It will be pretty simple to find out where the case was missing from. But actually pinpointing who stole it may be a different story.

In the end it probably wont be likely that whoever stole the games will be caught or punished. If it flew under the radar that box of merch went missing they probably don't have the means to convict anyone.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
As far as I know, the guy is still uploading. I'm not particularly "mad", because what else can you do? These things happen, and I can't really let myself get upset. What he did is a crime, and hopefully he answers to that, but it is what it is at this point. Just gotta remain vigilant.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As far as I know, the guy is still uploading. I'm not particularly "mad", because what else can you do? These things happen, and I can't really let myself get upset. What he did is a crime, and hopefully he answers to that, but it is what it is at this point. Just gotta remain vigilant.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Well I know I must do

incagnito mode so it won't get a views by me

too lazy to add extensions on my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back