• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_

Awards
Says the person who has to refer the criminal by his race as oppose to his name. You know his name, yet you'd much rather call him by his race. Who needs to grow up here?

You logic to point out his race is the worst mental gymnastics I've ever seen, and it's showing a darker side of yourself in regards to basic respect.
All I said was "black dude" and you're really doing this to me? Again, please grow up and stop living under a rock.

That was a telling factor in distinguishing that it was obviously the same guy leaking the same videos. Now please go scan through the thread and look for something else to cause pointless drama over.

GameAddict

Awards
Really? This thread from KH3 leaks to doxxing to racism? Really? Is this a real new low for the KH community?

Y'all wildin.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Why are we talking about the leaker's race? I am more scared as much I'm interested with the fact the guy is affiliated with the mob. Can he still win against Disney with the mafia backing him up?

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Why are we talking about the leaker's race? I am more scared as much I'm interested with the fact the guy is affiliated with the mob. Can he still win against Disney with the mafia backing him up?

I think people have it confused. It was said that he's a part of a local mob, nothing like what you're thinking. And given how reckless this guy is acting, he's probably a low level goon or something, too. I wouldn't worry about it.

Now, if it were a member of the Gambino family leaking KH3, that's a completely different story.

Neo_

Awards
Really? This thread from KH3 leaks to doxxing to racism? Really? Is this a real new low for the KH community?

Y'all wildin.
When the guy blatantly shows his name and email address in front of the camera it is not doxing; it's just called having eyes, and yes, apparently calling the guy a "black dude" as a distinguishing factor is racism in the soft, soft KH community. This is the lowest of low.

What I'm afraid of is the name might actually be the name of his son, cause I didn't realize until my second watch that he was having his son play the game.

Some guy said that the Darkside fight was recorded by a completely different person when it obviously wasn't; I said it was the same arrogant black dude and Alpha Baymax had to make an issue of it because I was apparently being disrespectful... how else can you distinguish the guy? He is clearly an arrogant, careless, "African American" male, presumedly between the age of 35-40 (at least that's my best guess). It's much ado about nothing, but we're back to talking about nothing again since the leaks died.

And the mafia vs. Disney is a pretty good plot for a film.

Neo_

Awards
The dude has been apprehended; I'm trying to figure out if anyone received copies from him. This might be over as quickly as it started.

wolfshadow0118

There's been no reports of it being sold. And if it was, someone would have been dumb to come out and show they have it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The dude has been apprehended; I'm trying to figure out if anyone received copies from him. This might be over as quickly as it started.
Good. Though the people he may have sold copies to may be smart enough to keep the game to themselves.

Neo_

Awards
I've heard everything from 10 copies being sold to no copies being sold, and proof of people meeting the guy in person (I haven't actually seen this). MysticDistance is the guy you want to follow on Twitter.

I have to say though, I'm quite surprised at how modest the view count is on the leaked footage; GamersJoint gets double the views in half the time.

Pokie

Good. Though the people he may have sold copies to may be smart enough to keep the game to themselves.

That's optimistic. I've heard some horror stories when the 5th Harry Potter book was leaked early.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
What if the people who bought them legitimately bought them as Christmas gifts? Maybe Christmas day, we'll see a few "I got KH3 early for Christmas!" tweets or something

Neo_

Awards
What if the people who bought them legitimately bought them as Christmas gifts? Maybe Christmas day, we'll see a few "I got KH3 early for Christmas!" tweets or something
Off the black market? I don't think so.

Neo_

Awards
Leaks have been removed from YouTube; I don't think anyone else got a copy. I would imagine this is the end of the line.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Leaks have been removed from YouTube; I don't think anyone else got a copy. I would imagine this is the end of the line.

Yay, getting that sweet taste of the beginning (all I really wanted from an early release leak) just hyped me more.

Neo_

Awards
It was literally ideal; just a small taste. I feel like the powers that be weren't gonna let the whole game be spoiled for us.

Edit: Or as Pooh would say, "Just a small smackerel"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back