• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_

Awards
Actually one website still has it.
Yeah, TheNerdMag still has it; I was gonna mention that. It's gonna be much harder for Disney to take care of that since the videos are embedded directly on the site, but I'm sure they've already reached out to them about it.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, TheNerdMag still has it; I was gonna mention that. It's gonna be much harder for Disney to take care of that since the videos are embedded directly on the site, but I'm sure they've already reached out to them about it.

I hope not, I watch them without sound at work to stare at the beautiful visuals.

EDIT: Cause it's one thing to see a video about the game, even with clips of battle and action, but it's something else entirely to see actual footage stolen or not. Seeing the game actually in action, not a demo. Whoo, what a thrill.

wolfshadow0118

As far as I can tell all the vids are on nerdmag, except for the first one (due to it being linked to youtube).

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
It was literally ideal; just a small taste. I feel like the powers that be weren't gonna let the whole game be spoiled for us.

Edit: Or as Pooh would say, "Just a small smackerel"
giphy.gif

lucky.peic

Awards
Watch out everyone, seems like someone is spreading actual plot spoilers via PM on khinsider, i have recived PM from user named soraxkairi97 i started reading it and it seems like it is spoiler for bigger kh3 plot so i stopped reading it

If you recive message from soraxkairi97 be careful possible spoilers, i havent read it but looks like spoiler to me

If admin wants to check this message let me know and i will forward it

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Watch out everyone, seems like someone is spreading actual plot spoilers via PM on khinsider, i have recived PM from user named soraxkairi97 i started reading it and it seems like it is spoiler for bigger kh3 plot so i stopped reading it

If you recive message from soraxkairi97 be careful possible spoilers, i havent read it but looks like spoiler to me

If admin wants to check this message let me know and i will forward it
Urg, they've moved on to PM'ing. I had to delete a bunch of posts of theirs this afternoon because they were spamming the same thing.

Rest assured, they are using the fake spoilers from an old 4Chan "leak".

Edit: I've banned them.

lucky.peic

Awards
Urg, they've moved on to PM'ing. I had to delete a bunch of posts of theirs this afternoon because they were spamming the same thing.

Rest assured, they are using the fake spoilers from an old 4Chan "leak".

Edit: I've banned them.

Thanks, i have seen a few videos and stuff shown by guy who was selling those stolen copies but that was more than enough leaks
I hope i dont encounter any real and big spoilers

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanks, i have seen a few videos and stuff shown by guy who was selling those stolen copies but that was more than enough leaks
I hope i dont encounter any real and big spoilers
Don't worry. Today's trailer completely goes against that fake theory.

Pokie

Somebody brightened the screen and the one in the hood is Roxas.

tumblr_pjw3a42mxG1t3s2o5o1_540.jpg

UltimaXOmega

I'm getting really sick of the Xion trolling by Nomura. I'm guessing she will have 1 scene like Namine.

lucky.peic

Awards
Don't worry. Today's trailer completely goes against that fake theory.

I have just seen it, todays trailer is amazing and emotional
They maybe showed a bit more than i wanted to see but not too bad :)

Cant wait for januray 29 :)

lucky.peic

Awards

I really hoped to see Xion

Is there still chance she will come back in KH3 (sorry if its stupid question but i havent been really keeping up with kh3 news too much)

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Does that mean they made Roxas into their last vessel?

Actually... think about the TGS scene and think about the staging here. I think Roxas is going to summon Oathkeeper and Oblivion and turn on Xemnas. Then he’ll remove his hood as the dust settles.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

While I want it to be roxas it still possibly XION =/
The face looks pretty default... It could be anyone...

Actually... think about the TGS scene and think about the staging here. I think Roxas is going to summon Oathkeeper and Oblivion and turn on Xemnas. Then he’ll remove his hood as the dust settles.

I really want this to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back