• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal Mode

The title track takes a little while to get going but once the piano hits it's stride it sounds beautiful, like KH1 and KH2.

The Caribbean world looks nice, as did Olympus. Not sure on the health bar or mp bar being that long at level 44 but like others have said, they can easily patch this stuff, so hopefully they'll fix stuff like this once the game is release and make it so Sora isn't too OP.

I could be totally wrong, but from KH2 going forward didn’t hp and mana (where applicable) only increase from bonuses and support abilities?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Leaker has gone through 3 xbox ones.
That is absolutely disgusting! I can't believe this guy.

Anyway, the new dearly beloved is in C major and it's just so good like it sounds so beautiful.
IM... SO... TEMPTED... TO... LISTEN... But I want to save the surprise! ;-;

I could be totally wrong, but from KH2 going forward didn’t hp and mana (where applicable) only increase from bonuses and support abilities?

In Days it was based on HP Up panels, BBS was both from boss level ups and HP plus abilities if I remember correctly. Re:coded was HP Up blocks on the grid, DDD was a mix of boss level ups and abilities like BBS(?). In BBS and DDD it was a set number of bonus HP that you could add with abilities.

I'm not sure, have we gotten any confirmation about whether KH3 uses the KH1/2 ability system?

Darvandark

Honestly I liked the obvious variety in difficulty with those heartless. This may have been his skill level but the underwater ones were barely damaging him but the 3 pirate ones were just destroying his hp. This may have been him trying to show off Starlights finisher but they were clearly a more difficult enemy.

Seighart

Awards
Honestly I liked the obvious variety in difficulty with those heartless. This may have been his skill level but the underwater ones were barely damaging him but the 3 pirate ones were just destroying his hp. This may have been him trying to show off Starlights finisher but they were clearly a more difficult enemy.

He's a button masher too. I'm sure frequent use of magic would have helped him out.

rodx

How I put spoilers tag ? I desparately want to give comment for some detail from the account .

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
How I put spoilers tag ? I desparately want to give comment for some detail from the account .

So, there's two ways to make a spoiler tag. First, write what you want that's a spoiler. Then, put two sets of brackets [ ]on that selection: one in the very beginning before any words have started and one when every word is finished. In those brackets, so this: for the first, just write spoiler. In the second bracket, write /spoiler, so the forums know you're closing that spoiler tag. If you want blacked out text instead of a bulky cream, do the same thing but make each tag plural, so it's spoilers at the beginning. and /spoilers at the end.

darknessofheart

Awards
This is getting somewhat disturbing. I really hope he is not buying xbox after xbox simply to show off some gameplay. If so, what a waste of money and what's the point? The game will be released in Japan in little over two weeks and everywhere else a week later. If this is for attention....it's a bit disturbing because it will be completely irrelevant in mere weeks. I would understand it more if he is an up-and-coming Youtuber who wants to use this as an opportunity to cement a subscriber base, but that does not appear to be the case and he already isn't seen too favorably by many.

Last edited:

KaitoCam

This is getting somewhat disturbing. I really hope he is not buying xbox after xbox simply to show off some gameplay. If so, what a waste of money and what's the point? The game will be released in Japan in little over two weeks and everywhere else a week later. If this is for attention....it's a bit disturbing because it will be completely irrelevant in mere weeks. I would understand it more if he is an up-and-coming Youtuber who wants to use this as an opportunity to cement a subscriber base, but that does not appear to be the case and he already isn't seen too favorably by many.

He's not buying new xbox's. He is either 1. Returning the "Banned" xbox to whatever store most likely walmart or another big chain store one that's less likely to notice what he's doing and exchanging it for a new one. Or 2 he's just straight up lying about it being banned, which is less likely.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I know. I’m not bothered, it’s been that way for a while. It’s the other matter that concerns me.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
I'm actually kinda creeped out by how some people are treating the leaker's opinions and experiences as absolute fact tbh.

Definitely was one of those people for a hot minute when he gave his "review". Now after seeing the stuff he's leaked though, I don't trust his judgement. The gameplay looks incredibly fun and the worlds totally wowed me.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Those sparkles on the ship were exactly the kind of indicator I wanted for the flashing walls. Much less distracting and blends well with the environment.

darknessofheart

Awards
He's not buying new xbox's. He is either 1. Returning the "Banned" xbox to whatever store most likely walmart or another big chain store one that's less likely to notice what he's doing and exchanging it for a new one. Or 2 he's just straight up lying about it being banned, which is less likely.

Yeah, he recently posted that he's returning them to Best Buy.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I'm actually kinda creeped out by how some people are treating the leaker's opinions and experiences as absolute fact tbh.
Nobody should be, but it's just as nonsensical for people who have never even played the game to insist that he must be lying because they don't like the things he's saying. It's possible to accept that his commentary is largely subjective and unreliable while entertaining the possibility that it's generally valid and true. Especially if we corroborate it with official statements and promotion from SE which leads to that conclusion.

Like it or not, this guy has actually played the game, and he's the only consistent source of news about it right now. Square isn't marketing it, especially in the West. The cinema trailer appears to be DoA. The last two attempts at promotion for it were another series recap and an interview that was placed behind a subscription paywall. If SE wants to shift the narrative to "hard facts" they have more power than anyone to do so.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The last two attempts at promotion for it were another series recap and an interview that was placed behind a subscription paywall.
Please tell me you’re not ignorant to think that none of the interviews we publish aren’t behind paywalls? We buy these magazines with our own money, despite not being paid by the website, to provide scans, translations and news. God forbid, the people who write for these magazines want to be paid for their work as well 🙄

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Please tell me you’re not ignorant to think that none of the interviews we publish aren’t behind paywalls? We buy these magazines with our own money, despite not being paid by the website, to provide scans, translations and news. God forbid, the people who write for these magazines want to be paid for their work as well ������

this is my new favorite reply on all of KHI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back