• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal Mode

When he originally started leaking info I said my only two real disappointments would be no extra battle (coliseum type stuff) and no secret bosses. Now it looks like we have a form of both. Bring on The 29th!!!

ZJGamer

One thing I'm curious to know in regards to the Battle Gates, which have carried over from KH3D, are there are also special portals/gates like what we had in KH3D where you could fight stronger versions of the bosses? Because that would be cool. I loved fighting stronger versions of the bosses in KH3D. Plus fighting stronger versions of KH3's bosses would give us more of a reason to use Ultima Weapon.

Darvandark

I just want to know if there's more than one. Could be annoying in the complete them all aspect, but I'd rather not know I've already seen a good percentage of what to expect from them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just want to know if there's more than one. Could be annoying in the complete them all aspect, but I'd rather not know I've already seen a good percentage of what to expect from them.

Considering it took him this long to find the first one, we probably won’t know about the others for awhile if there are any.

Not sure what that coin is for I'm quite confused. I can't wait till this game comes out so the forum can come back to life for a little while. It's pretty dead on here.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Not sure what that coin is for I'm quite confused. I can't wait till this game comes out so the forum can come back to life for a little while. It's pretty dead on here.

It’s like Auto-Life from Vexen’s enemy card in Chain of Memories or Tinker Bell in KH1. It revives you when you die.

It’d be great if SENA would actually market the game besides posting memes... SEJP has the Skytree event going on, but it’s so dead over here aside from the Disney Springs demo experience. Which I don’t think anyone really cares about unless they’ve gone or are going. There’s so much SE could be showing to distract from the leaks. Classic Kingdom games. Photo mode. Ship battles. Those are just a few. I don’t understand their marketing choices at all. Lol

It’s like Auto-Life from Vexen’s enemy card in Chain of Memories or Tinker Bell in KH1. It revives you when you die.

It’d be great if SENA would actually market the game besides posting memes... SEJP has the Skytree event going on, but it’s so dead over here aside from the Disney Springs demo experience. Which I don’t think anyone really cares about unless they’ve gone or are going. There’s so much SE could be showing to distract from the leaks. Classic Kingdom games. Photo mode. Ship battles. Those are just a few. I don’t understand their marketing choices at all. Lol

Ahhh I see now. Won't be using that crap. Its like manually having Mickey save you from getting wrecked by Xaldin.

Leaferian

Awards
Ahhh I see now. Won't be using that crap. Its like manually having Mickey save you from getting wrecked by Xaldin.
Kind of. Based on what the shop text said though, the coin:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And we can infer, based on this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I could see buying one for a boss that is giving you trouble, but in almost every circumstance it seems like it would be better to just have regular items.

wolfshadow0118

Trophy spoilers discussion below.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Edit: also in the link I was given in pm, the images show hidden trophies, but the list following the images has the the what the hidden trophies are.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Yes, I also agree that the trophies seem easy.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I'm glad about that. 0.2 was pretty hard for me tbh.

Only thing I'm concerned about is:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back