• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Like we haven't thought of that. I doubt any of the Monster Inc. gang knows about Vanitas' ability to travel through darkness. I can't fault them for ignorance of Vanitas and his powers.

If only there was someone to warn her that she hasn't fully recovered from falling to darkness yet and how this was all a rash and impulsive idea and ... oh wait.

My sentiments exactly on lore dumps, but Demyx and Larxene have never been the most mature members of the Organization. It's perfectly in character for them while Marluxia, Luxord, and Xemnas kept their composure.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Edit:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
yeah it does seem they disney the game and have the orignal stuff a back to this game

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
It's obvious the original leaker realized he won't mean anything soon, so his spoiler policy doesn't apply anymore.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lovesponge

Awards
How come there are suddenly already so many copies in the wild? Do retailers already have them in stock and some have already sold them?

Never knew that retailers receive games so much before release. I always thought they receive those game one or two ways at the earliest before release.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
How come there are suddenly already so many copies in the wild? Do retailers already have them in stock and some have already sold them?

Never knew that retailers receive games so much before release. I always thought they receive those game one or two ways at the earliest before release.

I had a friend who worked at a GameStop. Often games would ship to retailers a good week or so before release date. And he was able to get games to take home early himself. He was able to play Zelda a few days early.

In this case it just seems more people are being loose-lipped about it.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

retailers get games no less than a week or 2 before launch. Warehouses receive them even earlier than that. when i used to work at walmart way back when I used to see games and consoles come in a week or 2 before launch.

CDD

Awards
1548021241899.jpg

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Thank god!

Now I’m really excited for the game!

This is the thing. Chances are the KH community is going to be forever divided in half after KH3. Those that live the Disney aspect of the game at the most might be disappointed in the lack of worlds, but outside if that everything seems to be pointing towards the Disney side being much more focused on. The people who care more about the original plot will probably have more gripes for the game.

I for one never would have played the series if Disney hadn't been a thing. And while I have stayed for Sora, Riku, Kairi, and the others, it was mostly because I consider them more Disney than SE a this point. I grew more and more worried that the Disney aspect was being shut down further as the games went on. I'm glad 3 has them back in focus.

Another divide is with the fanbase on who stays after 3 and who adamantly wants the game to be a end stop so they can leave. The latter are more upset than the former.

One way or another it's bound to be a lot quieter around here until the next KH game

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Their is a difference between a retcon and a lie and this ending was all just a lie and a waste of time
[video=youtube;dJ4PZaj-roY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ4PZaj-roY[/video]
2:49

why why why

palizinhas

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Nomura was smart in keeping the Epilogue and Secret Ending out, because those are the only major things that won't be revealed by the end of this week. :tongue:

Pokie

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Let me Face let me Face let me Face My fears Let me Face let me Face let me Face My fears Let me Face let me Face let me Face My fears Let me Face let me Face let me Face My fears Let me Face let me Face let me Face My fears Let me Face let me Face let me Face My fears Let me Face let me Face let me Face My fears Let me Face let me Face let me Face My fears Let me Face let me Face let me Face My fears Let me Face let me Face let me Face My fears Let me Face let me Face let me Face My fears Let me Face let me Face let me Face My fears Let me Face let me Face let me Face My fears

I just saw the gayblade and I can probably stop playing the game there and be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back