• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kirankrt

Opinions thus far...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now onwards to the Keyblade Graveyard.

All of this. They are seriously rushing all the emotional scenes.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Ugh.That was so hard to watch. I can see the OG leaker was being truthful now. This is the part that was "meh" and then it redeemed itself later somewhat.
and we all waited 13 years for it I mean danm

I am curious to see what reviews say, feminst will not be happy with this game thats for sure

Zul

Awards
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not even mad after seeing all this stuff, I'm just kind of sad-laughing. These cutscenes are poorly thought-out to the point of being a bad comedy.

I guess that's the end of it for me, to regard the KH series as neither bad nor good, just a mass of wasted potential.

mriku90

Awards
I have not read anything on here nor plan too. But when will reviews be coming out? I imagine it''ll be sometime this week.

mriku90

Awards
And it's precisely those character to character moments which this game is not sufficiently rewarding, for reasons I've already outlined.

If the best argument you can provide is, "I don't care about the writing and I accept that it sucks," OK. It's your right to approach the game with that expectation in mind, but I'm not going to stop faulting it for failing at its basic purpose, which is to tell an effective story. Again, if you disagree with the specific examples and inferences I've made, I'm happy to entertain a discussion with you about them, but other than that it just seems like you're trying to shut down the conversation because you don't find a value in it. In which case, you have a right not to participate in it and talk about the aspects of the game which do have value to you.

No disrespect Alexis but wouldn't it make more sense to play the game yourself rather then judging it based on what another persons viewpoint is?

And that goes for everyone here as well. KH3 is almost here and for many people the story of KH is just there. What keeps people coming back are the beloved characters, the Disney connection, and the combat system which from the sounds of it is incredibly fun.

The story has never been the strong point for KH series and will never be what it's known for.

This is why I don't watch streams of people playing games or anything. Watching cutscenes is one thing and watching someone play the game is another. It's an entirely different scenario all together playing the game yourself, and watching those cutscenes yourself, and being immersed in the environment.

I'd like to site an incredible game ,The Last of Us. Which the ending to the game is perfect, but it is that way because of the journey the player has been on. Watching cut scenes of the game doesn't garner the emotion, playing the game does it.

sorawild

About this final segment so far:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Laurel

Awards
I couldn't help but get a sneak peak of what's going on and it sounds like a beautiful disaster that's only getting me more hyped. I'm not going to look at anything anymore now, bye all~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back