• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceful Schemer

I keep forgetting the epilogue, lol.
It would have to be as long as the ending though and really go with a character-focused main premise to salvage some of the most grating rushed parts though.
So I'll ask to be excused for being skeptical.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Not sure whether you see another spoiler about:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
, but
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Nukara

Awards
It's the fate of a forum.

*sends forum to Data TT*
Just the community is so toxic today.
In general, I was satisfied with everything, but because of the negative opinion of the other fans, it is impossible to rejoice at the ending as it was yesterday.
I already regret going into this topic.
Therefore, I sincerely hope that many people will still like the game in plot terms. (

MelodicEnigma

Awards
Website
twitter.com
In regards to Aqua and Ending scenes:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

DraceEmpressa

Awards
In general, I was satisfied with everything, but because of the negative opinion of the other fans, it is impossible to rejoice at the ending as it was yesterday.
Therefore, I sincerely hope that many people will still like the game in plot terms. (
generally that's just most gaming fandom are... the more idealist someone, the higher their expectation and the more hostile they can be.

I've been into plenty of fandoms and it's ironic that people who are mostly come for the shipping/hotties are the most chill.

I sarcastically mentioned that no gaming fandom will ever be peaceful and my friend recommended kirby fandom

Spoiler Spoiler Show
, but
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
generally that's just most gaming fandom are... the more idealist someone, the higher their expectation and the more hostile they can be.

I've been into plenty of fandoms and it's ironic that people who are mostly come for the shipping/hotties are the most chill.

I sarcastically mentioned that no gaming fandom will ever be peaceful and my friend recommended kirby fandom

Spoiler Spoiler Show

You're right.)
Just when you like something, but most people do not, it is always hard.
I personally feel great pressure on myself right now.((

wolfshadow0118

If possible, without spoilers,, why are people not liking the current ending? I can't wait to enjoy the game to the fullest!

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
From what I've seen, there are things that could easily be DLC if Square wants

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's sad that just yesterday, almost everyone was happy with the plot in KH3, and now I see everyone disappointed. ((
Very sad.

The trick is to not let others' disappointment affect your enjoyment. For me the good overweighs the bad and I'm still satisfying with what we got overall.

Awards
In regards to Aqua and Ending scenes:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
, but
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nope, didn't know about all of that as I am not actively looking for spoilers.
I just read what I stumble upon here and some images I randomly find out in the net like i.e. thumbnails from YT videos or gifsets.
I don't click on videos that are obviously spoilers.

Then again though,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I wouldn't really call it toxic at all, there is no harm done in pointing out flaws and how some things are handled rather poorly, especially if it is a repeated offense.
It doesn't change the good parts that there are nor should it influence one's own assessment of the whole package.

You're right.)
Just when you like something, but most people do not, it is always hard.
I personally feel great pressure on myself right now.((

Sincerely, don't do that.
Do not evaluate your own enjoyment and views on something by the standards some other people set.

If possible, without spoilers,, why are people not liking the current ending? I can't wait to enjoy the game to the fullest!

Can only speak for myself here of course, but generally without actually spoiling anything I can say it isn't the ending itself that may cause much dislike, but the circumstances and buildup how the whole package gets there.

From what I've seen, there are things that could easily be DLC if Square wants

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gotta have to agree with that one. I've seen at least one part that may even hint towards more story-related stuff as

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

they mean her original one. she should be able to call upon her original one that she left with Terranort in BBS. except she doesn’t, which seems to mean that she relinquished it and actually has no Keyblade of her own anymore

Awards
@Sephiroth

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS! KINGDOM HEAAARTS!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MelodicEnigma

Awards
Website
twitter.com
they mean her original one. she should be able to call upon her original one that she left with Terranort in BBS. except she doesn’t, which seems to mean that she relinquished it and actually has no Keyblade of her own anymore

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~ GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE, GOT TO FACE MY FEEEARS~

Can anyone help me???????

I understand that Land of Departure's playability is limited to just being a boss fight arena, to which I think it's Aqua Vs. Vanitas.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

@Sephiroth

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

XAROS

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Nukara

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back