• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind was 2nd best selling DLC in US, 6th best selling DLC in the EU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Even though Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind was on the PlayStation 4 market for a little over a week, it made a big splash in the US and EU marketplace.

PlayStation has confirmed that in the US, Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind was the second best selling DLC on the PlayStation store in January. Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind + Concert Video was the eighth best selling DLC as well.

In the EUKingdom Hearts III Re Mind was the sixth best selling DLC on the PlayStation store. Unfortunately the Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind + Concert Video bundle didn't make it into the top 10 list.

Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind is due to be available for Xbox gamers later this month, when the DLC launches on February 25th. Starting February 18th, however, Xbox gamers can purchase Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue to pass the time until Re Mind releases.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Perkilator

Awards
Good for Re:Mind!

I still think it's a tad overpriced, but good job nonetheless! The only other DLC this successful, off the top of my head, was the Smash Ultimate Fighters Pass.

2 quid is good

Awards
Curious to know what other dlcs overtook Remind in the EU, but then again psn finished its January sale on the 17th so that could have had an impact

saintfighteraqua

Awards
I hope it helps development proceed on the future titles but I also hope SE and Nomura took the criticism the right way and realized some people were disappointed with how it was handled.
The new gameplay mechanics are nice, but the rest felt shallow to me and definitely not worth $30-40.

As someone who wants to support the franchise, I am being more careful in the future about preordering on faith alone.

I feel conflicted about it doing so well...both happy and also afraid it will lead to more overpriced DLC in future games.

Back