• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Title Logo.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

I hope it is not final. Don't get me wrong, it looks really cool but I feel like it can be a bit more worked on. The three for roman numerals and the text can be a bit more vivid like the KH1 -> KH2 title logo transition

Discuss

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I wouldn't exactly call that a "vivid" transition, more like a "sleek/refined" one. That being said, I don't find anything flawed about KH3's logo in particular. Not to mention, I don't recall logos ever being modified into a final version before; the first product is usually the final product.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The only one I remember was the very first logo

Before:
Beta%20Logo.jpg

After:
Kingdom%20Hearts%20Banner.png

Otherwise, like Nayru said, KH3's logo is not likely to change.

State

Awards
Oh, God. I never knew that the original KH's logo was THAT horrible. =/

Awards
I think the only thing that will change about the logo is the design of KINGDOM HEARTS. It uses the first and CoM's design. I'm sure the final version will most likely resemble KH2's or BBS & Days' design.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I am disappointed that the "K" in "Kingdom" and the "S" in Hearts aren't going to join together, but other than that, it's a pretty logo.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Like the others have said it's unlikely to change. It doesn't really need to in my opinion it looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back