• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II's logo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade of light

As I noticed, at the end of each trailer and in a few screenshots of the KH2 logo (the "kingdom hearts" written on a heart and it is crossed by two thingies - I don't know what they actually are) there is a japanese string of words. You would probably guess by now what am I getting at - Does anyone have a translation of that line? thanks for looking at this thread even if you don't have the answer.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Re: "KIngdom Hearts 2"'s Title

The two "thinges" represent 2as in kingdomhearts2! OMG its just kingdomhearts speld in japenese i think

Zearth

Ashy to Classy

hes not talking about that idiots. He means the japanese words spelled under kh2. Truly a sad, sad world when people cannot read.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy

how do you know for sure thats what it is?

diogo14

lol he made two questions... he asked about the 2 "things" and the text under them in japanese... so next time you want to call someone an idiot look to yourself first

Zearth

Ashy to Classy

but he didn't ask what they are. Geez learn to read people.

SoraInKH2

woah woah! hey everybody let's all chill . . . remember Kingdom Hearts 2 will be coming out this year,let's not curse it with negativity on forums*sigh* can't we all just get along?

punksora

That's right. All keyblade of light asked was, what the two "thingies" were, and what the japanese text read. And now, everybody's arguing and stuff....

ASMS

dudes just try and cool it
and get back to the subject

sinharvest_angel

kid dont repeat, ur spamming, look the two lines are obviously '2' and the jap written under well i compared it with the kh1 jap, and its the same as the kh2 , and i know that for a fact that the jap written underneath kh1 is kh in jap, so there

iholdthekeys

yeah, they just decided to right kingdomhearts in jap and english 4 us both in 1 logo i guess............. (my game better not have kingdom hearts in jap on the cover.......... i just want english.......... not even the stupid translator on the computer can tell me wat the japanese writing says.......... it still STAYS IN JAPANESE!!!!!)

blu ninjaz

the japanses words mean kh. not only is this obvious but also think about it. is there any1 dumb enuff to put the title in american and the another sub-title under it in japanese? and besides any1 who cares enuff could just compare to a kh1 japanese logo(jap ting under kh1 logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back