• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Inverted Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disnoid

Website
www.the-mousehole.net
Fantasy_dragon said:
You may want to download the newest version...not that much of a difference...just more detail with the graphics, and a couple of more places to go...

http://www.the-mousehole.net/KHIH/KH-IH-VIP_Demo.htm

The MAIN differences between the NEW demo and the old one, is that there is a lot more to do. You can ride the Chocobo. There is a boss fight where you fight while riding the Chocobo. There are more heartless. AND, if you finish the new demo, you get a trailer for the first episode, which features Riku, Mickey, and Cid.

For those of you who say this demo has nothing to do with KH2, we know. It wasn't meant to be. The demos that we have released were more along the lines of tests for us to see how the game engine worked. Yes, we tried to include things for you to do in the demo, but what you see in the demo, will not be in the final game. So please keep that in mind. When you see the trailer for the first episode (which we are trying to release before KH2 is released) you will get a much better idea of what the game will be like. Oh, and all the action that Cid is doing at the beginning of the trailer, that's a video of one of our programmers actually playing the game. It's not an in-game cinema.

starry_eyed_hero

Looks really pretty awesome. Honestly, after looking through the screenshot, I couldn't help but love this shot:
SS-PPStage4.jpg

The only thing that I think still needs to be done, is more summons. Specifically Bahamut. I think everyone can agree with me on that one.

Disnoid

Website
www.the-mousehole.net
starry_eyed_hero said:
The only thing that I think still needs to be done, is more summons. Specifically Bahamut. I think everyone can agree with me on that one.

I can tell you that there will be many more summons. We have kept a lot of the summons quiet on purpose. Both Disney summons, and Final Fantasy summons. We plan on announcing additional summons with the next update to the website, in the next few weeks.

Disnoid

Website
www.the-mousehole.net
sora is the best said:
How do i get the frog from under the house.
Here is a section from the demo's FAQ:

The FROG
You will spot the FROG near the right corner of the barn on the floor... make sure to walk all the way to right than just use the Dark Vortex (Down, Forward, Down + V). The Dark Vortex is powerful enough to create a vacuum, and bring the frog into its force.

If you'd like to view the entire FAQ, click on the link below:

"Kingdom Hearts - Inverted Hearts" FAQ - version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back