• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Inverted Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
http://www.the-mousehole.net/KHIH/KH-InvertedHearts.htm

I know this has nothing to do with KH2, but I was searching through the web for KH2 demos when I came up to this demo of a fan-made KH game. My computer can't download the game cause I have a mac, so I can't play to tell if it's good or not. Maybe u guys will have better luck. It looks weird...

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Fun. It's not too bad. Just the charcter structure is all I have a problem with. They look kinda wierd, but who am I to complain?

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
hey i have a mac too (yay im not alone!!) but i also have 56k.. so either way theres no way i can play
bored.gif

E

Ecstacy

ok i cant even pass the first part with the chickens and frogs and stuff at the pond lol. what do i do. oh yeah it's not bad this can hold me till advent children comes out(that a whole bunch of drugs lol jk) no but it's not too bad.

Brian

Ok since 2002 they've been designing that game..... they need to get out more.... no offense or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back