• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Gotcha lol, are the controls really bad or something? I still think it'd be better with a controller. (namely a Xbox one unless you're a real nerd and are comfortable with messing with third party drivers for DS3/DS4)
Apparently Epic doesn't even allow those third party drivers to work with KH as far as I've seen by a few Dualshock 4 PC gamers.

AegisXIII

Awards
Apparently Epic doesn't even allow those third party drivers to work with KH as far as I've seen by a few Dualshock 4 PC gamers.
That's weird considering I have seen this:
1617117125575.png

However, I have seen the japanese option on kh3, but not on 1.5+2.5.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Really wish SE did some sort of a walkthrough showcasing all the new stuff they added.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I had the same issues with ffx.
Basically the 1.5+2.5 "game" is like a container. Each game is played inside but the options are linked to the container 1.5+2.5. So options are not part of the actual game. Makes sense right? No? Anyone?...
No, it makes sense lol

AegisXIII

Awards
So for the moment it's a big plus for the pc port. Controls are smooth with the mouse attached to the camera even in kh1 (which I didn't believe at first).
However, BIG THUMBS DOWN for the audio language settings in 1.5+2.5 and 2.8. Unlike kh3 and mom, you cannot enable japanese voices.

Cumguardian69

Awards
So far these ports are ok. The real problem is no mods as of yet. We seriously need KBG to be modded into a full world, as well as Org fights in Disney worlds. In fact....I would love to see the current KBG fights to be the Disney world fights, the Limit Cut fights to be KBG fights, and then we get super data battles.

AegisXIII

Awards
1617133507408.png

They improved the menu in bbs with actual buttons. it's surprising but i like it. I have no picture but DDD got the same treatment.

Back