• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Lol on them hiding the controller config. Oh and what I'm using right now for the curious:

DsHidMini with DS4Windows. I'm one of Nefarius's beta testers. This is the first one of his recent projects..and this time it's teaming with someone else..that actually WORKS reliably for me without having to go with something messier and older. /cough /cough SCPToolkit /cough /cough . Be warned though; getting that working isn't hard but it's not for the faint of heart. (And before you guys ask, despite the name it works fine with my original, never synched to a console to avoid funny business DS3.)

Just a warning, I don't know if this is the same for this, but for most Square games (I'm looking at you, you FF games on Steam, and also FFXIV) but most of them really prefer to see a Xbox controller or a controller that's actually made for a PC, not a DS3 or 4. Even with official drivers. That makes things pretty difficult, so you have to go with third party solutions. I can promise tho if you wanna try what I use, Nef does good stuff and he's never done me wrong, just his stuff had trouble sticking though a reboot sometimes, but that's beta stuff for you and maybe I just have a weird config. So, YRMV. Tho yar, I much much prefer controllers that were made for consoles for frugality reasons; console controllers are made to take a serious beating, so they are more worth your money if you really need a PC controller, and for PC controller newbies, I would highly recommend the Xbox ones b/c they're easy to set up, but try them out if you can first since if you're like me, you go with what feels good in your hands!

Last edited:

maximumlight8

Awards
really liking KB+M for KH1, it really helps a lot with the camera. You can turn and mess with it much easier than on a controller and I think the KB+M controllers are pretty good.

AegisXIII

Awards
really liking KB+M for KH1, it really helps a lot with the camera. You can turn and mess with it much easier than on a controller and I think the KB+M controllers are pretty good.
How does it go when the camera encounters a wall? I remember it was kh1 kryptonite.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Best question for yall...is KH3 unlocked frame rate actually worth $47.99? I've done everything in the game like 5 times already (A rank pro codes, all ez codes, Kingdom Hearts III Master, and so on)..

LoneFox

Awards
Another good part about this? More blind playthroughs.
So, has anyone found any good ones? I've been looking for them myself, but there is the usual problem with fan-made content, most of it is very low quality. Please post links to any streamers and/or youtubers who are trying out the games and:
  1. Have at least some idea of how to be entertaining.
  2. Have at least some idea of how to play games of this genre, enough that they can play at reasonable pace and don't get hopelessly stuck on the first bossfight...
  3. Don't have any previous experience with the series.
The complete opposite of that last point (BigMacDavis-style 100%-of-everything walkthrough) would also be appreciated.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Scratch that, he did a proper Switch-level settings video.

& a Vita version video:

Mind you, if the game were to be poreted to another platform, it would be optimized for it as much as possible so these videos aren't 100% reflective of how it would actually look.

maximumlight8

Awards
update on oblivion, you must be using English voices and clear the game to unlock it. JP voices are glitched and it won't let you get the proof for Oblivion.

redcrown

Awards
This might be a stupid question but is there a time limit to how long people will be able to buy KH for PC? Or will Epic Games have it available for purchase indefinitely?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
This might be a stupid question but is there a time limit to how long people will be able to buy KH for PC? Or will Epic Games have it available for purchase indefinitely?
Will stay & everyone expects them to come to Steam a year later anyway.

LoneFox

Awards
So, has anyone found any good ones? I've been looking for them myself, but there is the usual problem with fan-made content, most of it is very low quality. Please post links to any streamers and/or youtubers who are trying out the games
So, I have found one myself. MagiKat released the last part of her blind playthrough of KH1 tonight. She does complain a lot (I mean, enough that it deserves to be turned into a meme :LOL: ), but plays actually really well. This is definitely one of the better ones out there.

Back