• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts is for kids?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-=sOrA90=-

i was just wondering...is it true that the kh series is for kids? cause when i talked about with my friends at school they laughed at me saying that i'm playing a kids game and its childish to play kh! is it true? i need your opinion about this coz its been troubling me lately...

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Re: KH for kids???

don't listen to those bozos. they wouldn't know KH if it bit them in the aft end. in other words...no.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Don't let the Disney fool them. Depending on there age, not even they may understand the complexity that is Kingdom Hearts (hell, my 15yr old friend racked his brains trying to figure out what the hell Sora was talking about). Unless they've played the game and formed there own opinion on it, don't listen to them. And besides, everyone has there own opinion on games. All my friends play racing games and shoot-em-ups, while I play RPG's and strategy games.

So, if you want to play it, play it. Thats all I can say.

laath

Well, in a way, yes, it is made for kids... sota. I mean, the game has a child audience too, and thats how Square wanted it. But its also most definately for teens/adults. The complex story, the characters, the dialogue is all a little hard for kids to understand fully. So, in a way, yes, its made for kids, but its also for teens/adults.

R

riku55

kh rocks they just saw the disney part if , they saw all the other ff charactors and namine,larxene ext. they would play it. besides,there are people who are 9teen on this web page!

i love disny!!

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_

Ok let see... how pay for the game u or your friends? tell me
U are free buy it any game u want. I think that clown of friends u have are like typical gamers that like Halo, Guilty Isuka, And that kind boring game Blah.... Anyway KH is a Teen game if u feel like teenage buy ( Hey im 19 years old guy, so i don't care about other opinion just like i say i buy it because is fun and the story in deep :p )

Last edited:

Rikuroxmysox18

Yea, I don't think its for kids..like baby-ish. They are just judging a book by its cover. << If they actually play it , then they'll see they dunno what their talking about. Kh roxmysox XD

Ansem22

The game is rated "E". That means EVERYONE (Kids, teens, and adults). If it were a kid's game, it would be rated "EC" (Early Childhood).

yado

I taste delicious

Im going 2 post this 1 thing. KH rocks it's made 4 all who want to play and others may think otherwise but i dont give a *beeb*

Last edited:

Deminem

Awards

NO WAY kh is 4 evry 1 but then agen how old r u cause if ur like 16 i understand u get laughed at but im 12 so evry1 luvs KH in my school mostly neway

punksora

kingdom hearts is not just some "little kidie game". i asked this boy at my school if he liked kh, he said its just some stupid kid game with disney caracters, WHICH IS COMPLETLY WRONG. kingdom hearts is a very cool game with a deep storyline and lots of good characters.

Last edited:

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Kids? 0o

Kids are playing this horribly perveted game full of hot bishies and innuendo flying out the wazoo?

Oh dear...

mike50691

no its not a kids game.I know somebody thats 24 that loves the game.But just dont listen to them.Cause they dont know what they are talking about.

YoshiAngemon

I for one would think that KH2 would have to go by the NEW ratings system that's beyond E for Everyone - "E 10+" for Everyone 10 and older. I learned about that rating at IGN.com!

Xander748

*cough* Tons of spam *cough*

Kingdom Hearts is nowhere near a "kids" game. KH is for teens and adults because of it's complexity. Make your friends play it and see how they like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back