• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts is getting creepy...wouldn't you agree

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Xehanort contradicted himself
he said oh yeah u cant change the future blablablala

sure is that why Ansem SoD is the one who convinced young xehanort to go to darkness? without ansem sod = the future is different

No, he said you can't have a huge effect on the future, not that you couldn't change it. The most you can really do is talk to people, which he did, he talked to himself.

Who knows what was said other than telling his past self what was to come. He said he didn't know that was himself that had come to him that day, so it's obvious he didn't tell his younger self his plans in depth or anything about himself really.

All he probably did was explain a bit about darkness in his usual cryptic way and how to go about exploring the world and why darkness is so important or something to that effect.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I like it that Kingdom Hearts is getting dark.

I still don't know exactly everything thathappened in DDD, but with all this stuff going on I'm liking the series even more.

Amazing

@thechaserblade

Eh, I'll take an M-rated Kingdom Hearts manga instead.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
disney has made m rated movies before so they can strap some balls on fr just a little while to give us a M rated kh3

Amazing

Hmmm

Yeah, I do like the idea of an M-rated KH. I mean we've all grown up with KH and most of the fans are around teens to adult. ^^

Amazing

Fuck that.
That'd kill the whole feel.
KH is supposed to be childish, with darker elements.

Phoque that boy.

KH has long passed the childish elements. For petes sake, there's like 16 years old growing attached to the series.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Rated T is the highest I'd want any KH game to go, personally. I wouldn't mind seeing things get a bit darker, or rather showcase the long-time dark undertones that have been around since the first game, but at the same time it still needs to keep the Disney magic element in tact. :)

Amazing

^

Yeah, I know I was kupoing around :p

T does sound the way to go.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Mickey Mouse and whinnine the pooh in a T game?

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
You guys have to remember that most Disney movies themselves had scenes that belong in a more 'mature' category: Frollo having the hots for Esmeralda, Clayton getting hung with a vine noose, Dr. Facilier being dragged down into voodoo hell in some creepy old graveyard, Bambi's mother gets shot in front of him, Mufasa gets thrown into a herd of trampling wildebeest by his own brother in front of his son, etc... There are many more.
In short, yes, I wouldn't mind a more mature/dark story(if body stealing and ruining people's lives isn't dark enough) for KH. No "M" rating. "T" is the highest I, and many others who play the games, would be comfortable with. Leave the 'Mature' rating for the games that have you blow people's bloody heads off.
Let's just hope they don't rate another KH game higher just because Aqua's boobs jiggle again.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i think M is overrated. It's only used so you can have naked people and a ton of cussing and extreme death. I find it more appealing if adult themes can be cleverly put in a game with an E or T rating. Like everything that happens in TWTNW. That some pretty crazy stuff and can still make people our age go "what a mind kupo"

With crazy stuff in a E10+ rating, you know that the writers have put a bit a thought into how much they can get away with and how much they can imply without having to show or say it. I think it's creative.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Wouldn't mind a T-rated KH game, but I agree with ^

However, this > [video=youtube;kPwpCGLrG1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kPwpCGLrG1w[/video]

Leads me to be somewhat doubtful, even so M-Rated, defiantly not and should not happen(ing). If it does, say goodbye to all your disney refferences and future nostalgic moments :/

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I doubt even a T rating would fly just because Disney has to maintain a certain image for their classic franchises.

MasterZeR0

i think M is overrated. It's only used so you can have naked people and a ton of cussing and extreme death. I find it more appealing if adult themes can be cleverly put in a game with an E or T rating. Like everything that happens in TWTNW. That some pretty crazy stuff and can still make people our age go "what a mind kupo"

With crazy stuff in a E10+ rating, you know that the writers have put a bit a thought into how much they can get away with and how much they can imply without having to show or say it. I think it's creative.

I gotta go with this. I don't want KH higher than E10+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back